It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was MSM suddenly feeding non stop on the subject of cops killing???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Look... cops have been abusing their power over people for as long as there have been cops. Many black ppl...Hispanic any colour and white have been shot down on camera for decades now. Does it not worry anyone that suddenly CNN is looping these anti cop videos for days followed by public execution style by sniper cop killings, followed by protests and more shootings and so on. The media never bothered to give these types of story more than a few minutes of airtime. Suddenly it's happening leading up to the most bizarre election in history where no candidate seems viable. Where is this leading? UN vehicles were been in shipped in by the hundreds a month ago... I think it's time for all of "we the people" to retreat to our off the grid shelters and not step out in protest right now. Everyone needs to step back and think for a minute here in this calm before the real storm. I don't know WHAT the agenda is or who is behind it but I do know there is one and right now, more than ever, whatever your colour or sexual or religious preference now is the time to observe stay peaceful and record...anything and everything. Don't let "them" whoever "they" are get what they want. Stay calm off the radar, make peace and observe and record. I'm off to my bunker now...make love not war people.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The powers that be must keep molding the MSM to their will so that all the little sheep will fall in line and obey.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflookingtake your communication device and keep in touch. Whether you are right or you are wrong the advice is valid. Stay well. peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

IMO your post shows the reason. Fear. Instilling fear over people is control. Fear and control is profitable.

Not meant as a dig btw, I do see a darker time ahead to keep up the above listed points. We the people do need to find away to shove off all petty differences and in a unified voice say that it is enough.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So, you think they are trying to incite civil unrest so that martial law will be declared, and as such the election will be postpone?

Hillary is going to obviously win. Why would TPTB be opposed to Hillary winning?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: soekvg

Hmm yep my point exactly.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

I think martial law is defiantly the goal and maybe Hilary will win maybe nobody will win... my concern is stopping what is now being referred to as the beginning of a civil war. Maybe the powers that be want her at the head of the snake...for sure we all now know she will tow their line...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes enough is enough and fear is the game. It's just this time the fear is inciting the kind of anger that's really getting taken to the streets...people need to step back and look before they leap right now is my point. More than ever I think these times are not times to be separate as a people, no matter how hate filled some of us may feel...we need to hate "them" more and do the exact opposite of what "they" expect us all to do.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
They are trying to incite more of it. Quite obvious at this point. I also think they are expecting more to come from the group that attacked Texas and they are egging them on so to speak.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I agree and would like to add that I don't think the hate groups are as big or loud as the MSM reports them to be.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Exactly. It seems painfully obvious they are egging that group on and blowing protests out of proportion. ..egging everyone and anyone on. We have to ask ourselves why? As if this were the first day of school. Their agenda is to insight violence, frighten, segregate...is it just for these purposes or is there something else they don't want us looking at or is the real goal martial law? I think nobody can cry "Conspiracy theory" at this juncture in history!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I agree with you as well , pictures of mass crowds moving through all these cities and chaos. ..if it were as bad as they are saying martial law would already be in affect. They figure , like the Arab spring, if media and social media are showing this it won't be long until every average Joe joins in. I'm hoping beyond hope that it isn't going to happen...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Divide and conquer. That is the objective. And it's going along swimmingly, too.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

They know damn well that this kind of "brain washing" has the ability to trigger people who are already unstable.

Why do they do it? Thats anyone's guess: push gun confiscations, strip rights, election year agenda?

Another good example:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This has renewed the push for a nationalized police force.

Does anyone remember Obama saying he wanted a domestic force just as well armed as the military? Has anyone noticed how well armed our local cops are?

So divide the cops from the people and make them beholden to the Feds and voila! You have that force and they are no longer identifying with the people but with the government who feeds them and protects them. The people are too hostile to them.

Now you know how you get an armed force sufficient to disarm the populace and willing to open fire on them.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
So, you think they are trying to incite civil unrest so that martial law will be declared, and as such the election will be postpone?

Hillary is going to obviously win. Why would TPTB be opposed to Hillary winning?

angry people vote. the media establishment is stoking the fear so more blacks will vote cuz they want Hillary to win.

if there were a real 'war' on black males there would be more than just this handful of incidents. thousands of black males interact with John Law every day with no problems.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I don't know about "no problems" but it is true that a decent number of the innocent victims in these cases also had rap sheets a mile long meaning they had somehow interacted with murderous law enforcement quite a bit without being murdered in previous encounters.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
No that they are related but WOW did Hilary get off with this...

Instead of debating Secretary Clinton's lack of "sophistication" when it comes to reading, we are discussing BLM and police deaths 24/7...

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Simple. Because it sells. White people that get killed by cops never make the news, because nobody cares.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Fed is trying to install as many 'Black Leaders' into Law Enforcement positions as they can possibly get. Supplant the whites ... install the blacks.

'They' were doing this to military all throughout the Clinton Administration. The DoD is suffering pretty bad from the dumbing-down. Let's promote special interests and watch talent leave to earn money elsewhere. LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join