It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stefan Molyneux: The Truth About The Alton Sterling and Philando Castile Shootings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh Stefan Molyneux...another favorite intellectual from the cess pit that is the Alt Right. I'm sure he has no agenda to push.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Philandro Castile was a man who had a legitimate job working as a school cafeteria manager. He was never charged with anything more than driving violations. The smear campaign with social media associating him with the Crips is exactly that.

Of course he knows the Crips. He likely grew up in the same neighbourhood and went to the same schools as Crips members! The gang is familiar to him! But there is absolutely zilch evidence that he was a member of the Crips.

Every piece of evidence that he committed an armed robbery is circumstantial! So he happens to look like someone else and I am absolutely positive that the gun manufacturers sell more than 1 gun of a certain type.

Every hear of innocent until proven guilty or is that just for people who didn't get shot by a cop.

It takes quite a bit of nerve to pull off an armed robbery. I doubt that many law abiding people just decide one day to grab their gun and go rob somebody. If Castile had that kind of nerve, I am sure he would have been caught doing something besides making driving errors before now.

Tired of Control Freaks

Looking like a ringer for an armed robbery suspect is a valid reason to be pulled over. My older son was stopped once, because he looked a lot like a suspect. He didn't reach for a gun, or otherwise misbehave, so there were no issues then.

Whether or not this man was charged with a more serious crime isn't proof that he never committed one. Maybe he did,a and maybe he didn't. He did look just like the man in the surveillance pictures, though, and he did have a gun in his lap, and he did reach, and his GF did have the same brand of cigs that were stolen.

Innocent till proven guilty applies to the cop as well. I have seen people (not you) call him a murderer, just because he shot. That isn't accurate. Even the GF stated that Castile did have a gun, and that he did, in fact, reach, and she verifies in her video that the cop said not to reach. That's enough, right there, to cause the cop to shoot. That he could have been the actual perp would explain why he was reaching, and why she'd make that video. Proof? No. Reasonable suspicion? Yes.

Not being caught isn't evidence that someone wouldn't commit a crime. People do all the time and don't get caught.

Did you actually watch the video this guy made, and see all of his points? Valid points. Proof of guilt? No. Reasonable cause to stop him, and shoot when he reached? Yes.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

No criminal record is NOT proof of previous crime. You are using innuendo.

The cop shot 2 people in 4 years of his career. Most cops shoot none in their entire working life.

If there is a record here - its on the cop. HE is violent.

If Castile was stopped because he looked like an armed robber, cop procedure requires that a "federal stop" procedure be used. That is when the car is surrounded by cops and a loud speaker is used to make the suspect get out of the car and lay his hands on the hood of the car.

The cop didn't use a federal stop prcedure, which tells me he was NOT looking for an armed robber.

Newports are the highest selling brand in the United States.

The video is the same tired, try them in the court of public opinion, that occurs after every fatal shooting.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

No criminal record is NOT proof of previous crime. You are using innuendo.

Never said it was, and never implied that it was. I stated it isn't proof he wasn't a criminal. He was a suspect, and that he had no previous arrests for that sort of thing doesn't mean he couldn't be a suspect.

The cop shot 2 people in 4 years of his career. Most cops shoot none in their entire working life.

And? Happens like that sometimes. Why is his record valid, but that of the suspect invalid?

If Castile was stopped because he looked like an armed robber, cop procedure requires that a "federal stop" procedure be used. That is when the car is surrounded by cops and a loud speaker is used to make the suspect get out of the car and lay his hands on the hood of the car.

The cop didn't use a federal stop prcedure, which tells me he was NOT looking for an armed robber.

Please provide the proof showing what sort of stop was, or was not, used. No video of that so far, so no way to know. Include the local rules on such stops as well.

Newports are the highest selling brand in the United States.

No, they aren't - Best selling Cigarette brand in each Country

chartsbin.com...
The video is the same tired, try them in the court of public opinion, that occurs after every fatal shooting.

Tired of Control Freaks

The video she made, you mean? That's exactly what her video is. Try the cop, call him a murderer, and all evidence to the contrary be damned. That was her goal.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The guy is doing the very thing he criticized others over: jumping to conclusions without knowing all the facts and before any investigation reveals all the known facts.

As well he is one-sided and biased...

Why doesn’t he wait until the investigation is over?

Good question.

Why doesn't EVERYONE wait until it's over.

He saw how this was going, blaming cops for murder right off the bat.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Oh Stefan Molyneux...another favorite intellectual from the cess pit that is the Alt Right. I'm sure he has no agenda to push.

Oh muse7 so astute, aren't we all just a different side of the same coin?

Isn't the cop innocent until proven guilty?

After all, he was the one that allegedly shot the guy for no reason.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Something about Stefan always makes me uncomfortable. I felt equally uncomfortable when listening to reports of WMD in Iraq, terrorist under my bed, and all the reports of the world economies, improving. Perhaps its the feeling of being brainwashed that makes me feel uncomfortable.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join