It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE Interview With Dallas Shooting Witness: Multiple Shooters Confirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Without knowing how long the whole thing lasted and for how long police were being hit it's hard to guess. If the majority of the men fell in the first few seconds or minutes and then it died down a bit from there that would look to me like there were several shooters. Especially important to that would be the position of the police regarding the protesters. If they were in relative close proximity that would point to several shooters too. At least in the initial shooting that occured.

It looks like (based on what is known so far) there may have been several shooters in various vantage points each with an individual target. One or two volleys fired. After the initial contact the rest have left the scene and the dead shooter (either going with the plan or having no knowledge there was one) continued to fire.

Firing from height onto tarmac and concrete causes richochets to skip back up. The police would have at that point been hard targets and moving fast and between cover. They would have also been ushering protesters to safety (and that is to their credit let's not forget they were victims in this). I find it hard to believe one man picked out those targets in rapid succession and applied accurate fire on them without causing mass civilian casualties. especially if claims of 30+ shots are true. That is why I think several shooters had several individual targets but it is all speculation untill details of who was hit and when come out.

The shooter himself. People who served with him have already claimed he was a crap shot. On top of that he was a carpenter. This is no marksman. Yet we are to believe he picked out 12 difficult(ish) targets from civilians and struck them. That he single handed set up an ambush and held off a force many times larger than himself. That the police were under triangulated fire from one man from several floors (really!?). If you watch the video he is firing up the street and comes under fire from his 6 o'clock. Not only does he react fast he does it with aggression. Nobody reacts to a situation like that the way he did unless they have had both training and experience. Something as a carpenter he would have very little to none of. There are probably people watching that thinking 'oh it wasn't that slick'. Yes it was. If people who say othwerwise have footage of themselves in a live situation getting the job done the way he did with the reactions he was showing I'd be glad to watch it. That was no military carpenter. That has been taught in a killing house somewhere. Let's not forget that some of the men he shot weren't just police trained some were ex military with a wealth of experience in warzones under their belt. They would have known all the usual tricks and how to react to this.

It is a sad day when someone loses his life for going out and doing a job and providing for his family. Those were just men paying bills like the rest of us at the end of the day. It is tragic it is evil and it needs to stop.
edit on 3781642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Just wanted to let yo uknow I watched your full video and thought you had some very valid points.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Unfortunately, you only need to look at the JFK Assassination to see that if they want to claim only one shooter, they will - And back it up with just enough evidence that the media can run with.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well ladies and gents unless micah stopped for a change of clothes he was infact not on his own. The clothes he was wearing at time of death do not match the clothing the man in the video was wearing. Picture of him at time of death has been leaked.
edit on 23111642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Unfortunately, you only need to look at the JFK Assassination to see that if they want to claim only one shooter, they will - And back it up with just enough evidence that the media can run with.

And judging by opinions, because of the shooters race and cause more than likely the official story will be believed due to bias when in reality this scenario they are painting is implausible

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thanks! I cannot edit my original post, but to update on this interview here, the police yet again released false information. The weapon "used" was not an SKS, it was an AK-74. So yet again we have a blatant release of false information. Yesterday they were saying that it was a standard SKS. I am not sure what this means for the narrative.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
The clothes he was wearing at time of death do not match the clothing the man in the video was wearing.

All the early reports spoke of a shooter wearing a black t-shirt and cami shorts--clearly not the man in the video.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I hope it was a lone shooter because if there are multiple people out there willing to commit such acts, it is only a matter of time before they figure out how to do it more efficiently.

I have military training and have noticed how vulnerable law enforcement always is many times and wondered when others were going to realize this and exploit it.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

I too was listening to the scanner and can cosign everything you stated as fact. I don't know how they could confuse three shooters with one lone gunman. Also why did they report he died of a self inflicted gunshot wound to only change it to the robot bomb?
edit on 10-7-2016 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

That was a false report. That gentlemen turned himself into police to clear his name and it was.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Have you ever been in a situation as chaotic as that?

During such times it is not uncommon to perceive and/or receive incorrect information.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I think he's referring to the clothing worn by the shooter caught on camera from multiple angles shooting an officer in the back and the clothes the dead shooter in the garage was wearing. Either way, the man ther were looking for had, at that point, long before turned his rifle and himself into police along with his brother. Here's video of that, 2 hours before the poor guys face was plastered all over international media outlets.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Which was my point in saying this wasnt one or two officers, this was different info coming from multiple tactical teams. I don't care how hard anyone tries to debunk, there were multiple teams reporting one shooter each

a reply to: TorqueyThePig

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

That takes away some of my questions. Frankly, I only know of 2 forms of 7.62x39mm ammo that are readily available that can pierce the vests DPD was using, they're both steel penetrator rounds marketed as something else entirely (no, I'm not saying which, if you're curious go buy a few rounds of all of the readily available brands and cut into them) particularly at a decent range but a JHP or FMJ 5.45x39mm is perfectly capable.

That brings up another question, though. As someone else pointed out we don't know exactly how many times officers were shot with those particular rounds but that's a shot:kill percentage in the 20% area. I dont know how familiar any other people are with AKs and SKSs but a 5.45 is difficult to group tighter than 4" at 100m with a breeze any stronger than 5mph. INCREDIBLY light rounds making this seeming feat of alleged sharpshooting even less plausible.
edit on 7/10/16 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Steel penetrator ammunition would go further to explaining those crazy sparks.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Patrol officers wear level IIIA soft body armor.

They only stop pistol calibers up to 44 magnum.

Any rifle round will penetrate them. No need for a "steel penetration" round.
edit on 10-7-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

FYI I saw a graphic photo that was leaked from after they used the bomb on him... there was also an AK 74 variant (not sure manufacturer) that was with his corpse.

I won't post the photo due to how graphic it is but I'm sure it can be found online...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

It was a Saiga.

The magazine looked like it was 5.45x39 caliber (AK 74).

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Several of the dead and injured were wearing level III from what I've seen/heard/been told. So yes, for this a penetrating round would be the only chance of defeating it.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to: SonOfThor

Yeah, I just saw that a little while ago. This link doesn't contain anything graphic but if you don't want to see anything graphic dont click around that site too much.

Rifle

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join