It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labels: Why I'm an Agnostic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaathSader
a reply to: TzarChasm

He even (god) enticed his creation satan by saying "What about my faithful servant Job?"

So Satan says well look at how much you have given him, take it away and then you will see.

Satan in the book of Job has an altogether different personality and character in Christianity because of people who didn't understand the Old Testament role of Satan because of a misinterpreted a passage in Isaiah.

And now the world is stuck with it, refuses to acknowledge that it was a mistake and let go of the ridiculous belief in the"fallen angel" satan.

But it never happened (fall of satan).

you may have to go into a little more detail. and perhaps do it in another thread more fitting for the content.
edit on 10-7-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

He even (god) enticed his creation satan by saying "What about my faithful servant Job?"

So Satan says well look at how much you have given him, take it away and then you will see.

Satan in the book of Job has an altogether different personality and character in Christianity because of people who didn't understand the Old Testament role of Satan because of a misinterpreted a passage in Isaiah.

And now the world is stuck with it, refuses to acknowledge that it was a mistake and let go of the ridiculous belief in the"fallen angel" satan.

you may have to go into a little more detail. and perhaps do it in another thread more fitting for the content.

Why would I do that? If it was my fault that people didn't research things I would but I do do research so if they don't it's their choice.

Plus it is a well known topic that people don't want to talk about because it is embarrassing to a group of people claiming to know the truth to be so wrong so often.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You could google satan is not lucifer and find out in 10 mins if you wanted to know.

Lucifer doesn't even exist as a biblical character, it is 100% myth with no textual support. That is why lucifer is no longer in the Bible and has been replaced with morning star. (venus).

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

It's sad that Atheist now means "God hater" when it simply means no belief in theology. That, in my opinion, is a perversion of Atheism. A new term should be invented for those who want to wear the mantle of "God hater".

Some Atheists and some religious people refuse to be labeled. That's a difficult feat to pull off, but I do know of at least one example of a religious person who has done it. He would probably say, "who says I call myself religious?"

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

which movie? frozen or strange magic?

Both. I like the simplicity of children's literature and movies. I have a better chance of understanding.

Recent thought provoker:
The movie The Giver is based on Lois Lowry's 1993 Newberry Medal-winning book of the same name.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DaathSader

Why would I do that? If it was my fault that people didn't research things I would but I do do research so if they don't it's their choice.

The subject deserves a thread of it's own. This isn't the place for it. There is a thing called thread drift related to going off topic.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I really hate that subject because it is easy to prove but impossible to convince people who have not also researched it. I only planned the one comment.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Plus it is a well known topic that people don't want to talk about because it is embarrassing to a group of people claiming to know the truth to be so wrong so often.

you know, you are right. its already been done im sure and theres no point in making duplicate threads. leave that to the thumpers.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DaathSader
Thank you.

And welcome to ATS
Even Wikipedia provides much info.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Atheism is the belief people came from the land as if a rock forms from a clump of mud while agnostic see no sense in even thinking about such thoughts because they are continuesly trying to move ahead of themselves wondering why they are angry.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Atheism is the belief people came from the land as if a rock forms from a clump of mud while agnostic see no sense in even thinking about such thoughts because they are continuesly trying to move ahead of themselves wondering why they are angry.
a reply to: THEMYKIL

I see you are new to ATS trolling...Don't worry, you will get better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join