It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Physicist at CERN We've Done Something We Shouldn't Have Done

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: UnBreakable

The belief, faith of many of us is rich with proof.

However, God is a bit like some groups . . .

the good stuff only comes after initiation and faithful fellowship, relationship and dialogue over time.

"The belief, faith of many of us is rich with proof.

However, God is a bit like some groups . . .

the good stuff only comes after initiation and faithful fellowship...."

i.e. organized religion. Thanks for making my point. "Rich with proof"? Care to share any of this 'proof'? I'd be interested.
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Really? Have you the OP been to CERN? It's kind of boring, and as for the occult symbols; well it's funny because sacred occult geometry and practical geometry are pretty much the same thing in many cases (many of the great domed buildings were constructed in this fashion)

Now if you really want to go there we can, but there is a purpose behind people being in secret societies. These groups put like minded people together and sometimes good things can come of it (think JPL).

These posts where doom and gloom are presented make me sad. People really should embrace science and not get afraid of it. Despite what the poorly done videos portray, a person should do their own research (as in Y-tube being only part of it, if you must use it at all) These anti-CERN videos play off peoples ignorance, and in turn promotes a fear of science. Sure you may not feel that way, but then if you really didn't feel that way why further the anti-science agenda by posting this?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

'A' for effort.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Purportedly . . . about 80% of the general population are vulnerable to the oligarchy's manipulations fairly wholesale. 20%, not much, if at all.

I don't know if that's true, or not. Was a factoid from a whistle blower or 2.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Sorry, my style was honed early in my 35+ years writing on the net.

It is a CHOSEN CONVENTION that has fits with the emphases. Choosing to be annoyed by such things as bits on a screen strikes me as a rather dysfunctional use of one's eyes and a screen.

You are more than welcome to avoid my posts.

Besides . . . with my age and eyes and screen distance, I LIKE ALL CAPS. What you see is a result of minimizing them, to what I'd prefer.

My Radioman days dealt in ALL CAPS on the teletype--I loved it.

And in my teaching, I printed in ALL CAPS on the blackboard so the students in the back of the room could see clearly.

But hey, if your life is so wonderful that you have nothing better to whine about--by all means--be my guest--whine about my CAPS.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

WRONG.

You've not lived my life. HE has intervened overtly many times very detectably and IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Perhaps your detector is broken.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You wouldn't be able to drive through a stoplight giving you green very peacably and confidently if you had 0.0% faith those with the red would stop at that time in that place.

There's many hundreds of daily life examples of faith that you MUST have else your life would grind to a halt in functional terms.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

NOPE.

You misconstrued my point

The FELLOWSHIP

IS WITH ABBA, DADDY, FATHER, YEHOVAH.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I've shared such proofs many times on ATS.

This thread doesn't deserve doing it again.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
. . .

(think JPL)

. . .

How incredible!

Evidently you are . . . unaware . . .

of the intense occult involvement of JPL's founder and ACTUALLY of the beginnings of JPL as an organization.

The occult activities, beliefs, goings on were EXTENSIVE.

JPL was the furthest thing from 'science without FAITH.'

They operated with tons of faith in occult forces, entities etc. extensively--and, IIRC, were not disappointed with the manifestations that resulted.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm far from against science.

I was well trained as a behavioral scientist.

I am fiercely against corrupt, mangled, power-mongered, sham science as routinely demonstrated in the scientific institutions as a function of the control of them by the Religion of Scientism.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Um you clearly are picking and choosing. What I said was:

Now if you really want to go there we can, but there is a purpose behind people being in secret societies. These groups put like minded people together and sometimes good things can come of it (think JPL).

I never said science. This statement was made to show that secret societies can produce good results, and that the "occult" can lead to good things. I could have also brought up topics like modern medicine, science it's self, and mathematics. All of these topics were at one time or another labeled as "Occult knowledge".

***REMOVED DUE TO A LTER RESPONSE BY OP***

FYI: those guys that founded JPL, also had degrees in sciences. (I believe most if not all graduated from Cal Tech)

After thought:

I am fiercely against corrupt, mangled, power-mongered, sham science as routinely demonstrated in the scientific institutions as a function of the control of them by the Religion of Scientism.

Yet you feed the anti-science movement by promoting this non-sense about CERN?

edit on 10-7-2016 by Guyfriday because: Edited for readiblity

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Nice dodge about JPL's horrific dark occult beginnings and leadership.

I'm not talking about science in earlier centuries. I'm not talking about that meaning of occult.

I suspect you know that.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Which is at best considered a soft science, yet known all too well for having very low reproducability, ie... it's BS.

You're not for science, you're for making crap up and whining like a little girl.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

35 years+ of writing on the internet can you explain this?.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Nice dodge about JPL's horrific dark occult beginnings and leadership.

What "horrific dark occult beginnings" would those be?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It's unfortunate that ATS has come to this. It was only a matter of time - rising popularity brings large quantities of vocal idiots.
I'm ok with that, but I really think the slogan should be changed from "deny ignorance" to "promote ignorance"

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Evidence for claims : ZERO. In fact it sounds suspiciously like a Dan Brown novel.

Let me guess. Because I don't accept the unproveable narrative I must be "sheepie" or a "troll" or "somebody who should not be on a conspiracy site".

Guess what. False information is part of a conspiracy narrative. Please prove you are NOT part of some conspiracy to fool people.

Oh by the way. You do realise that there is another way of identifying BS! This is done by analysis of the language , grammar and structure of the argument. Yours is a rambling mess. Tough. You can scream shout call me names blah blah blah. You are still rambling.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Which is at best considered a soft science, yet known all too well for having very low reproducability, ie... it's BS.

You're not for science, you're for making crap up and whining like a little girl.

You can disagree with the person without the ad hominem.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on 10-7-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join