It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Physicist at CERN We've Done Something We Shouldn't Have Done

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Oh Dear!

I wasn't aware that I had a gun to anyone's head, insisting that they read my stuff vs scrolling on by.

There's something rather perverse about poking a dog with a stick and then throwing a fit when he growls back.

What do you suppose attracts such a compulsion to poke in the first place--vs walking on by?

Am I sooooo powerful that such folks have NO CHOICE but to open a thread and throw a fit?

LOLOL.

However, Thanks for caring to bother to exhort.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Bioxan that is a great topic, but for what I have been researching no on this topic but on the topic of life itself and our origins, no those that are base of faith or religion but creation.

Human kind will only be "allowed" to move into another plane of existence when they are ready and it will not be just some selected few or some "self appointed one" but when this happen it will be the entire human race.

So experiments and billions or trillions of dollar been use to prove theories is nothing but that theories, we as a species have the potential all of us to do anything, but our arrogance keep us where we are at, and that arrogance will kept making errors and failing at every instance or trying to achieve what is actually possible and simple.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

They probably crack a few knuckles, too.

Whatever else? Insufficient data.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I certainly agree that arrogance holds back individuals and mankind from greater things.

I don't believe that mankind will make a 'quantum leap' advancement with his corrupted 'heart' intact.

Mankind insists on doing it HIMSELF . . . pulling HIMSELF up by his boot straps with brute force . . . for which I think CERN is somewhat of a fitting metaphor.

The universe only appears to be constructed sympathetic to those efforts . . . though as at Babel, God noted, that IF He did not confound their lanugages, 'there would be nothing they failed to discover, uncover, learn.'

I say only appears to be constructed sympathetic to such efforts because those efforts leave the Creator out of the equation. Ultimately, He won't tolerate that.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

OK, I get your last sentence, now.

Indeed . . . as long as the overseers of THE FATHERs reach their desired goals . . . they likely don't care how many 'FATHERS' they sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Supposedly Celine survived . . . though quite shaken.

Weird stuff.. I have no doubt that we have tech light years beyond what we know about. Most of the stuff in our military is 60-80's tech. This kind of thing is worth paying attention to.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Uhhhhh NOPE . . .

The Builder was not built.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I do believe that a lot of true stuff . . . as well as a lot of truisms

are revealed through fiction because other avenues are forbidden.

Whether that's the case with this story in any sense, or degree, or not . . . I have little clue.

I do believe that CERN is dinking around with stuff that "they" have little clue about.

Their arrogance convinces them that they 'have it all well managed.'

I think one of the points of the story is that . . . maybe not.

= = =

At the same time I happened on the OP youtube, I happened onto a Tesla video . . . something about his delving into Eastern Mysticism resulting in some of his physics & electrical discoveries. That was interesting.

edit on 10/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Look guys I know its hard to believe, but this isn't a story or a hoax.

You see, the organization run by Father has been victims and targeted by attacks by a rival organization called Uncle.

Fathers organization built the CERN facility to use it specifically to open up dimensional portals, but not for travel. They did it to suck the dark energy of that dimension out and use it to produce electricity to run a pseudo time machine. The hope was that they could go back in time and prevent Uncle from acquiring secret occult hindu texts dealing with what they call the "Secret".

The "secret" was an ancient throne used by the ruling deities or god kings of the ancient mohenjo dero kingdom. It is believed this throne is really a device that amplified the kings thoughts entraining his population to see and work towards building his visions and dreams. A way to rule the people psychologically and without violence and get them to do their bidding.

Uncle has stolen the plans from Father and almost succeeded in unraveling the mysteries of how the throne works. Theyre experimenting with it right now. So far they succeeded in using Uncles pre teen daughter as the test subject, figuring simple minds will have simple measurable and trackable results on the collective concious of the population as a good initial testing. This resulted in the latest trend where the population is obsessed with kim kardashians butt implants, justin beibers singing career and also for the roman numeral tattoo trend thats endemic right now.

Father couldnt allow this, for a plethora of reasons, none of which have anything to do with aversions to kanye naming his kid north west. And now, Uncle is now too powerful to confront directly. Hence this time machine effect they are using CERN for.

Sadly its hard to figure out which organization is really the bad guys or at least worse. Which I think is why the CERN insider is leaving out important details. Hes trying to get you to side with them. His side.

You see Father knows this dimensional energy siphoning is killing the life off in this alternate dimensional universe. But shes still gone ahead with the plan.. she has a vision of how the wirld should be too and it isnt pretty.

Uncle was appealed to by visitors from this dimension for help to stop Fathers plans. This information was channeled by the inhabitants of this alternate dimension via reverand moons people to uncle. Who btw is still friends with hitlar now living in hiding in argentina. Yes thats right he simply shaved the mustache and changed the spelling of his last name and nobodies been the wiser. And yes, hes still alive after all these years. Something to do with building some bell shaped device like in that movie the fly, spinning liquid mercury and superpositioned EM fields being the fountain of youth.

Anyways, as you can see Uncle is well founded and recieved by the elite. Who although evil, would never stoop to robbing energy from an entire dimension to build a time machine to wrestle control back to their side of the battle for world domination. Father has her own noxious plans for humanity involving matching pastels that everyone has to wear in some distorted utopian vision. Says the god Rama commands they wear specific pastels or the ancient gods will not return.

So, long story short. Uncle with funding from the yakuza and portions of Halliburton stock dividends and with the backing of the secret military built the HAARP weapon. See haarp really does create earthquakes. But it can do covert assassinations on individual people using transverse covailent longitudinal scalar waves condensed into a beam no thicker than a pencile. Father was the victim of this weapon and her organization has been disrupted....for now.

And thats the whole story and the bits that this "CERN insider" is leaving out. Cowardly if you ask me for them to not come out with the honest truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The belief, faith of many of us is rich with proof.

However, God is a bit like some groups . . .

the good stuff only comes after initiation and faithful fellowship, relationship and dialogue over time.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

LOLOLOL

You neglected to cue THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. theme music.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Arrgggghhh!!! Im so stupid how could I forget the theme song.

You see, they have the ability to force singers and pop artists (who mostly go along unwittingly) to perform songs with specific intervals and harmonic arrangements and presentations to induce pre programmed mind cpntrol on the populations. It works best when using electronically controlled settings on the recording equipment to best match these brain wave alternating frequencies. Which explains the heavy usage of the recording technique called "auto tune. "

The few fortunate have adverse reactions to the broadcasts and have stabbed their own eardrums making them impervious to the "sirens songs" being broadcast. Most of them did this uppn yhe initial airing of lady gagas bad romance song. Others required listening to "call me maybe" to rupture their eardrums, although its been debated among experts that that could have just been the song with no evil mind control programing involved.

Anyways think about this people YELLOW FOOD DYE #7. Need I say more.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've seen too many of these stupid robot voice cern videos and I've never seen any proof of anything. I don't understand why there are so many of them though. That is the one thing that is interesting to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You do know that this was published on Reddit in their "r/nosleep" creative writing subreddit.....don't you?

Just for a second I thought you were presenting it as possibly a true story!

Think of this subreddit like a movie theater. Nobody goes to see a movie and then stands up to yell at the screen when a small detail isn't realistic. No one interrupts a showing of The Wizard of Oz outraged because “Monkeys can’t fly!!!” The stories are here to entertain you. Picking them apart, debunking them, and just generally being a bad sport ruin the fun for everyone. This is why we have this rule - to keep the comment sections of the stories from becoming buzzkill threads. Just enjoy the stories for what they are - stories.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

It's been posted a few times in this thread that this is a work of fiction from reddit, but Bo xian is more interested in rudely attacking just about every poster that doesn't fancy indulging in a "lets bash science" fest based on that information, and has knowingly encouraged people to think it possibly true.
Hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Arrgggghhh!!! Im so stupid how could I forget the theme song.

You see, they have the ability to force singers and pop artists (who mostly go along unwittingly) to perform songs with specific intervals and harmonic arrangements and presentations to induce pre programmed mind cpntrol on the populations. It works best when using electronically controlled settings on the recording equipment to best match these brain wave alternating frequencies. Which explains the heavy usage of the recording technique called "auto tune. "

The few fortunate have adverse reactions to the broadcasts and have stabbed their own eardrums making them impervious to the "sirens songs" being broadcast. Most of them did this uppn yhe initial airing of lady gagas bad romance song. Others required listening to "call me maybe" to rupture their eardrums, although its been debated among experts that that could have just been the song with no evil mind control programing involved.

Anyways think about this people YELLOW FOOD DYE #7. Need I say more.

This all well may be true, and I love delving into topics like this, but I have a question that maybe you can answer. What is wrong, or right with the people who these techniques do not work on? There is a segment of the population who are not susceptible to the mind control.

*edit* Do those people resonate at a different freq. or something?

iTruthSeeker
edit on 10-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Has anyone said that the fact that when the woman being teleported left all her belongings behind, relies on a trope from The Terminator, that has no conceivable basis in physics whatsoever? That trope was created so Arnold couldn't bring plasma rifles in the 40 watt range to fry Sarah. Your body has plenty of metals in it so there's no basis by which your belongings stay and you go. Your metal stays? You die immediately due to being unable to transport oxygen. Presumably we're talking about transition metals, were we talking about all metals your neurons would instantly and permanently stop firing.

Supposing in this story that she did die, there would be piles of highly reactive elements left in her place.[

Now that I think of it, even her clothes stayed and they're made of the same stuff you are (carbon, and hydrogen), there is NO way they stay and she goes.
edit on 10-7-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's very interested, though I get the vibe of not true, or legit.
Could be anyone saying this. But unlike you, I don't take things at face value.

I have a serious request from you BO, please stop writing with the caps lock bull#. It is severely annoying to read and shows you emphasize what you want to get across.

It's a clear sign of bias. Please write out normal and stop trying to insert sway in the readers mind, that is not an honest approach, like taking things at face value.

Thanks for sharing..

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Uhhhhh NOPE . . .

The Builder was not built.

And you know for a fact that a Builder exists? I'm not sure, and neither are you.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

YOU could not live, survive another day with any functionality whatsoever WITHOUT

FAITH.

I have absolutely no faith in anything whatsoever and I'm surviving just fine.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join