It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Physicist at CERN We've Done Something We Shouldn't Have Done

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
if it didn`t read exactly like a fiction novel it might be true.I had to go back and double check that i wasn`t in the short story forum.all the colorful adjectives and unnecessary details is a dead give away that it wasn`t written by a scientist it was written by a fiction writer.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Why is all the occultic, Hindu stuff at CERN quite OK but a couple of Bible verses at the tail end of the video cause you to break out in hives?

You mean the Shiva stuff.......well said....hahaha

I suspect there is more to Cern than simply cracking parrticles

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why is all the occultic, Hindu stuff at CERN quite OK but a couple of Bible verses at the tail end of the video cause you to break out in hives?

You mean the Shiva stuff.......well said....hahaha

I suspect there is more to Cern than simply cracking parrticles

What do you suspect?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Tales Of Mystery and Imagination - The Alan Parsons Project album

dixierocker.wordpress.com...

“The Tell-Tale Heart” opens with a bloodcurdling scream, which sets the tone for the entire song.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
OP. This "father" sounds like shes a over seer from "the management" Apparently she failed and was destroyed where she sat. The universe does not like people fooling around with its construction and will punish those who do so. Although it wont stop the people in charge of each"father" from sacrificing them as long as they get their end result.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP. This "father" sounds like shes a over seer from "the management" Apparently she failed and was destroyed where she sat. The universe does not like people fooling around with its construction and will punish those who do so. Although it wont stop the people in charge of each"father" from sacrificing them as long as they get their end result.

So the Universe specifically targeted 1 person in the group and eliminated them?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thats it. I am finally giving up..Yes , somehow at CERN they managed to turn the energy of a mosquito in flight into a gazillion gazillion times that amount (the sum of all energy in the universe from day 1 till now) . Then somehow managed to create a self-sustaining black hole and spin it up at the speed of light. And they did this without destroying the known universe. So , the portal opened into this mystical (non-existent) "dimension"(scary word , means one of the 11 dimensions , not a physical place where anything could live as you cannot live in just one dimension) releasing a horde of demons led by a Middle Eastern goddess named Shiva onto the Earth ,

Sounds like the video games of DOOM

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant
Apparently this isnt the only"father" they have lost. Didnt they say there were more before?
Think of this as a automatic defense response to the one giving orders.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: In4ormant
Apparently this isnt the only"father" they have lost. Didnt they say there were more before?
Think of this as a automatic defense response to the one giving orders.

And the universe is consciously targeting this "father" figure?

Do go on

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dear oh dear.

I remember when some folk saying that CERN test would end the universe-yet we are still here. Even I and my entry level astronomy knowledge knows this is not possible-theoretically micro black holes would come and go in the blink of an eye.

It requires a certain amount of mass and energy to sustain a black hole and that would never be possible at CERN. It would take a sun much larger and denser than ours to create a black hole.

edit on 10-7-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
this reminds me of....

Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975. My "time" machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid. I will be happy to post pictures of the unit.

I wonder when you will be able to buy coffee mugs and tee shirts

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hopefully the elite Father and Celine were teleported to LV-426. Interesting read.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You haven't went and put someone in it and shouted last particle back round is a rotten egg have you?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

My own tendency is to take things at face value until PROVEN otherwise--while avoiding being so open minded that my brains fall out.
You failed.

Accepting any claim at all with no evidence is not being open minded. It is letting your brain fall out.

Kinda like religion. 'Faith' is a word invented by organized religion to advance their agenda, 'faith' is a term to be intellectually lazy. Belief without proof.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Interesting.

Plausible.

Thanks for responding to the intent of the OP.

I don't think I understand your last sentence well at all, however. Could you reword it, please?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nonsense.

CERN was built on faith--faith--sheer faith

that the $Billions would be worth it.

Sure, they were following some educated and experimental hunches and paths . . . but in terms of the outcomes--the $Billions were spent on FAITH.

YOU could not live, survive another day with any functionality whatsoever WITHOUT

FAITH.

In the final analysis, I believe it will be unveiled that

FAITH is more of the fabric of the universe than quarks, strings or any other thing.

It may actually be that our feeble science merely fails to have sufficiently fitting or sufficiently sensitive detectors for FAITH.

edit on 10/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Supposedly Celine survived . . . though quite shaken.

. . . in the script of the story, of course.

edit on 10/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It can take anywhere from a couple of hours to literally months to obtain the speeds and conditions necessary for the tests done with the collider. This sounded like poor fiction.. I think someone played too much Half Life when they were younger. Or maybe Doom.

People are fools if they believe this garbage.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I missed that somehow.

Though given the arrogance of THE FATHERS . . . one might think that they 'lost' them quite frequently.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nonsense.

CERN was built on faith--faith--sheer faith

I then can turn your response to my reply. CERN Religion (God) was built on faith--faith--sheer faith

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join