It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I'm a Physicist at CERN We've Done Something We Shouldn't Have Done

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: TzarChasm

More sweetness and light.

How impressive.

at least i know the difference between an interdimensional portal and regular ol' weather.

ok, NOW im out. LOLOLOL

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM

a reply to: Phage

Wellll, then, I'll continue to abide by the many mod exhortations I've read over the years to that effect.

I don't know what to say about not finding it in the T&C.

Next time I'm in touch with a mod, I'll ask them about it. I've never read a thing about it no longer being in effect.
As I said, it is a rule which applies to one forum and one forum only. This is not that forum so, unless you post in that forum, feel free to provide a title which reflects your actual intent.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM

Your understanding is different from mine.

. . . as usual . . . LOL.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
a reply to: TzarChasm

you have NOT convinced me of the reliability of your discrimination criteria &/or skills.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
a reply to: BO XIAN

Your understanding is different from mine.
No doubt.

There is this:

3). Copy and paste the EXACT headline as it appears in the original news article. Do not create or sensationalize your titles. Some editorial leeway is allowed, of course, if the original title is too long, inappropriate for ATS, inflammatory, etc.

Skunk Works doesn't seem to have such a requirment. And nothing in the T&Cs, sooo...
But maybe that's just too scientismisy.

edit on 7/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:33 PM
Fascinating as it is, i find myself in need of ignoring the meta-argument on this thread on the grounds that it is useless and, to me, at least, off topic. I don't understand why y'all are pursuing it with such fervor. Because the Bottom Line(tm) is that,

it's a cool story.

Science Fiction gets a bad rap. And this is good science fiction, not, perhaps, as good as Neal Stephenson's Tours de Force such as Anathem, Seveneves, or Reamde, but still a good story. What makes good science fiction? Possibility laced with what sounds like science fact. Note: "sounds like," not "actually science fact" as defined by practitioners with no sense of humor because their next grant requires them to pretend it's all seriousness. So whadda we got here?

1. Large Hadron Collider. Kind of like Hal in 2001 or Colossus as in The Forbin project. Remember him? The thing costs nearly $10 Billion and is steeped in mystery. You mean the world spent $10 billion to make a few invisible particles collide to make smaller particles that you can see as traces on X-Ray film? Seriously? All THAT to find the elusive Higgs Boson and prove, umm, what exactly? And all those occult overtones. Symbols. Illuminati! Masons! Satanists! Kind of like being in the Denver Airport. Can you tell the difference?

2. Evil scientists in "The Family," like what? Opus Dei? More like their opponents, the Templars protecting the Big Secret, the identity of the descendents of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. But this is more important than the mere story of one of many Earthly religions. This is about the big R "Reality," and "opening the door--Pandora's Box--to what? The next dimension! (Where evil lies) and opening it is like eating apples in the Garden of Eden--gaining forbidden knowledge!

3. Father, in keeping with family, the ultimate control, Godlike, but fair, because He's actually a She, in keeping duality afloat. In any case, the Boss.

4. The "Science" String Theory leading to Branes, another name for those parallel universes--just out of reach an atom's breath away, where rules are different, freedom accessible, understanding bringing great rewards (except for that pesky evil part), like Indiana Jones' evil Russian sweetheart, she "wants to know!" and so she is zapped by the UFO guys and transported to another dimensions, or maybe just vaporized. Who knows?

5. But she leaves her jewelry behind, meaning what? Earthly desires? The physical world? Is she off in another dimension never to return? Is she trapped there, like the evil scientists in Michael Crichton's Timeline? Or will she

Come Again!
Within our lifetimes!
So we better be ready!
Cause it might get creepy
even judgmental!
and if we're good, we get to go with her next time.

Yup, we did something we shouldn't have. We yearned for knowledge, opened Pandora's Box, and now we're in a World of Poop!

Or maybe not. After all, only Father is missing. the rest of The Family had a traumatic experience for which they will be suffering from PTSD. The world did not get sucked into a Black Hole. So apply for disability and be done with it.

Or start a new religion.
edit on 7/10/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
Yes, basically the whole Saturn/Moon matrix, and lower realms. There is a dark realm very close to ours, that they operate out of.

The elite here perform countless rituals, ritual agonizing murders of innocents and babies even, wars, cancers, pain, suffering, division, destruction of oceans and higher mind, like dolphins and whales in the oceans, gmo, starvation, inequality, just making a paradise HELL ON EARTH, to allign us with Saturn lower realm frequency.

Not believing it doesn't change the reality.

Our job is to raise frequency with Love and help others to happiness. The only thing is its very hard, things strike over and over to create chaos here.

So don't be hard on yourself or any other. You are what you are, they are what they are, I am what I am, and hug yourself and all others, daily and don't be a perfectionist in how you go about things.

Higher Ups truly blame the bad guys. PERIOD.

That reminds me of David Ickes talk on the saturn matrix.

And just a short while ago an online friend shared a kind of dark NDE. He is often negative, trying to help him lift his spirits but for whatever reason, he doesn't. Maybe even on assignment not to, I don't know. In any case, that place he described is that lower realm, very close to ours, and very similar to what David Icke shares.

Its bleak, ruins everywhere. My friend described thousands or millions of dead bodies under ice. Its like, TPTB worked to destroy us and the world, and they earn their next step, and the Annanuki did the same and other more empowered races in the cosmos, and they earned their next step, this realm close to ours is harsh, nazi like, cruel, destroyed ruins, bleak, and they have a strong pyramidal pecking system, lesser consciousness and awareness.

edit on 10-7-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:12 PM

By all means, PLEASE ignore all of my posts.

I'm obviously not writing for your entertainment.

As to the original youtube, I had/have no significant conviction one way or another as to any of the possibilities mentioned in it. It was a springboard toward SPECULATING, WHILE PRETENDING that it was true.

Except that you said it could and I quote, "MAY WELL BE EXACTLY AS STATED."

No where in your post did you indicate this was a work of fiction. I imagine you didn't bother to do your homework and find the original source, since you didn't bother to credit the writer of the material from reddit. No.. instead you acted as if it might be true. In fact, MAY WELL be true. Sorry.. that's disingenuous. I've found you to be a bit of a hokey poster.. this certainly doesn't improve my opinion of you. Try to blow it off.. but your post was based on pure fiction, which you acted as if it were possibly true, and rolled with that. Very sad. You can get conversations going without resorting to misleading thread titles, lack of citation, and so on. As it stands, I have no desire to comment on your ridiculous post, since you decided to skate by on drama, instead of posting with some integrity. Have fun in your ridiculous thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
a reply to: fleabit

I did not track down the original version.

It was not a priority to me to sort out whether it was remotely true, or not.

I didn't have trouble believing it could be true in whatever sense(s).

I didn't have a lot of trouble believing it wasn't very true in most respects.

That's just my bent. I realize it causes some folks to rant, rave, hyper-ventilate, rage, about how many different variations of a miserable creature I must be because I have a different perspective that so many omniscient folks believe to be absurd on my part.

Their perspectives don't impress me as objective, truly scientific or rational, either.

I prefer to sort through; consider; play with ideas . . . issues . . . Sometimes objective reality is important and sometimes, not.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
a reply to: fleabit

Y'all seem to worship proof, citations etc.

in spite of the fact that both can be as hokey as anything else in our complex world and life.

I'm unimpressed.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM

I didn't have trouble believing it could be true in whatever sense(s).
In what sense could it be true?
And that's the problem.
You failed to retain your brain within your skull.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM

Your assumptions are showing again.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:34 PM

a reply to: UnBreakable

Sooooooo . . .

Am I to understand that NOW, because of your LACK of faith at stoplights, you inch forward through them at 1-2 mph?

No, I go thru greenlights at the speed limit. Whatever happens, happens. There is not some imaginary space man to intervene.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:39 PM

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Perhaps your detector is broken.

Nope, my detector works fine. It's a bs detector and has never failed me. As for going through a green stoplight, I don't have faith that the other guy will stop at red. I have the accident reports to prove it.

you dont happen to have a spare, do you? maybe you could loan one to bo xian for a while. seems his might be on the fritz.

BX = BS.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM

So, then, you HAVE returned to a place of FAITH at intersections.

Otherwise, you'd be more stressed every time you came to the intersection.

There are not a lot of options in that context.

And, DENIAL that you have faith that the other drivers will be highly likely to stop at their red light

is NOT the same as NOT HAVING any faith.
edit on 10/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:18 PM

At this point . . . being 'forced' to look at the whole CERN thing more than I ever have before . . .

my sense is that there IS some definitely 'spiritual' stuff going on there . . . probably with serious and far reaching implications.

Time will tell.

It is difficult, at this time, to assess whether the naysayers hold my perspectives and assessments in lower respect than I hold their's, or not.

The TRUTH WILL eventually be disclosed for the whole planet to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Purportedly . . . about 80% of the general population are vulnerable to the oligarchy's manipulations fairly wholesale. 20%, not much, if at all.

I don't know if that's true, or not. Was a factoid from a whistle blower or 2.

Great... So 80% of the votes go to Hillary..

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM

The TRUTH WILL eventually be disclosed for the whole planet to see.

Well, it's been taking its sweet time. Thing is, you can't trust anyone who says they know what it is. In fact, if they do. Walk away.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM

I don't think that even the oligarchy is in charge of that stop-watch.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
a reply to: schuyler

I took the account to be a real account of something that happened because it makes sense with itself, it does not great issues of self-incongruency, so I give you an idea of what I perceived and you might have ovelooked:

1. what did they do this for?: The governments of the world have for some time now known that there are many events that they do not understand and therefore they cannot act.u.ate about in this case it is the ufo interpretation of event, though it could also be described as

"Approximately two million years after their biological creation on Earth the transhuman population experienced a sudden evolutionary leap that has never been explained. While this sudden evolutionary leap did not affect all the transhumans, those it did affect were affected despite what era in which they had chosen to live."

or others like the end times decribed in the holy books and religions all over the earth. However we humans seem to have a differnet interpretation of what it really is according to our precoceived notions which stems from the belief sistems we have been indotrinated with. Just think of a knife and all the perspective on what it is and what's its purpouse, For someone who has never seen one might as well be an ornament a mirror or an instrument to change the size or organization of your food. In the same way we aproach the subjects we have little previous knowledge of.

In this vein it makes sense tha governments would coalesce to find common solutions for situation that affect all globally.

2. Evil has to do with ignorance the evil we see in the world has to do with the wisdom of our leaders, the wiser they are, the less evil will be observed in the world and with us, the better informed and motivated we are about things the more we contribute with our understanding and the less we misinterpret events.

3. I believe this has to do with the appreciation that the people who plans events have of the universal ordeing of the universe and assumption that they same principle are encoded in the human genome. And therefore they find an optimal expression of organization with it, in the same way that the words of Jesus where the instructions of Christ as to how to organise our life to structure ourselves according to higher spiritual principles of life.

4. I believe that what happened to her is akin to what happened to moses when he went into the presence of the divinity

Moses’ Face Shines

29It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses’ hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him. 30So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him. 31Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them. 32Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai. 33When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face. 34But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded, 35the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses’ face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Except she was unprepared for the task, the field of unity probaly absorbed her living matrix and destroyed the physical body in a most painful manner.

5. The field of unity interacts with living matrices, that is why only her body was gone.

The only reason why the experience was traumatic is because their knowledge of the field of unity, which is what they where trying to tap into, was cero and their leader was equaly ignorant.

No need to start a new religion events related to the power they where trying to tap into are amply decribed in the bible, exept those who know, who come-and-go are called profets and they are the word of that power on the earth that's the origin of the obssesion of religions and govenrment into finding the so-called sacred bloodlines, because they know that the people who communicate with this field are actually taslking to God. If we payed more attentionto that we would be humble enough to accept that ALL the solutions to our worldly problems have already been given in the bible in the word of Christ, he who said, and I quote from John 14:6:

-Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.-

This experiment only proves that none of us will go to the Father exept through him, if you try to take a shortcut or walk a different path you will end up dead.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>