It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters shut down I-94 from Hwy. 280 to downtown St. Paul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

You are correct.

But I can't sympathize with BLM. They are too much about race which means we aren't sympatico. As soon as they think they can, they'll turn on me too no matter how much I might have marched with them on the cop issue.

I'll wait for a proper movement to address the police issue.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: intrptr

Their right to demonstrate should not impede anyone else's right to travel.

The highways and people on them are not what they're angry at.

And you have to wonder how many police calls will go unanswered because the cops have to babysit their butts on the highway?

If they want to lose support then impeding the highway is a great way to piss off us normal folks.

How "pissed" are you when the police execute unarmed civilians? Peoples commute times are more important... got it.

HAs forensics and the investigation been completed and determined this man looked un armed? No. this is a knee jerk reaction and people jumping to conclusions.

In America now seems people can get murdered (caught on camera) and nothing is done.

We didnt see the shooting of the man in the car yet. You are trying the cops with only HALF EVIDENCE. When they release the full video from the cops along with it then we will have the complete story.

Also Unless the cops set out to kill this man its not murder by the textbook definition. has to be pre ponderance an planning before the action.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

We didnt see the shooting of the man in the car yet. You are trying the cops with only HALF EVIDENCE.

That guy f***ed up.

You hear it. He, "told him not to reach". The girl says, "sir you asked him to show his ID".

He says nothing. But does tell her to keep her hands in plain sight... now he gets it right.

She complies, "No problem, I will".

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

We didnt see the shooting of the man in the car yet. You are trying the cops with only HALF EVIDENCE.

That guy f***ed up.

You hear it. He, "told him not to reach". The girl says, "sir you asked him to show his ID".

He says nothing. But does tell her to keep her hands in plain sight... now he gets it right.

You can't make that determination, thank god. Hell have his day in court.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

That guy f***ed up.

You can't make that determination, thank god. Hell have his day in court.

A lot of sleepless nights, too.

He didnt mean to kill him, imo. Training took over.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

This is some straight up Stormfromt BS. The majority of social assistance in the US goes poor whites. This is a fact, you can look it up. Or you can keep parroting white supremacist bull#, your call I suppose.

I wonder how much of an overlap there is in terms of usernames between certain members of this site and the various neo-nazi/white nationalist websites. Something tells me I wouldn't be much surprised.

The Daily Stormer loooves them some Trump, as do ATS's most vocal racists. Take from that what you will.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
And why is there only half the evidence?

Oh - because the department wont release it 'cause they know pretty well that it's damning as all hell.

You're saying not to judge this cop without all the evidence, when it's his fellow gangmembers with badges withholding the evidence.

PS: I don't think V for Vendetta is about what you think it's about, seeing as you're always among the first to defend and play apologist for authority figures who step out of line. And in this case, way the # out of line.
edit on 7/11/2016 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
And why is there only half the evidence?

Oh - because the department wont release it 'cause they know pretty well that it's damning as all hell.

You're saying not to judge this cop without all the evidence, when it's his fellow gangmembers with badges withholding the evidence.

PS: I don't think V for Vendetta is about what you think it's about, seeing as you're always among the first to defend and play apologist for authority figures who step out of line. And in this case, way the # out of line.

I assume you were addressing me huh? And i am not playing apologist. If the cops guilty of murder he should be tried and sent to prison. But you would send a man away for life just on half evidence? Who here does not go by V's example of justice to punish the guilty and save the innocent?

As to the police withholding evidence. I despise the tactic. Show the entire incident and stop treating people like were special snowflakes who cant handle the truth.

The reason only half the evidence is available is BECAUSE the INVESTIGATION is STILL ONGOING,and to do so could CONTAMINATE THE INVESTIGATION. If your suspects know what you have you lose LEVERAGE you might need to get a conviction and or make a deal.

V's stood up to corruption,and nothings more corrupt than people who would ignore your rights to a fair impartial trial with evidence to back it up one way or another. Verily i vindicate my stance and dismiss your verdancy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join