It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is NPR withholding the manifesto of racist terrorist Micah X?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Buried in a NPR story about the Dallas police massacre is a brief paragraph where they state they have the manifesto of terrorist Micah X and they give a very brief summary.

Law enforcement officials have provided NPR with what they believe is Johnson's manifesto. As we reported, "In the short purported manifesto, the writer points to police shootings of black Americans as his motivation and criticizes the Black Lives Matter movement."

www.npr.org...

Why not release the Manifesto in it's entirety like racist terrorist Dylan Roof's manifest was released right away?

Why was the manifesto given to NPR but not released to the general public?

Surely other news agencies were given the manifesto so why is nobody publishing it or barely mentioning it's existence?

What are they covering up?
edit on 9-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
they are waiting to see which spin will work for them. it will be released after careful consideration and clever edits to fit the whatever the narrative in the next couple of weeks.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
One thing seems obvious.

They are trying do do damage control for BLM.

I really want to know what his exact "criticsm" of BLM was.

He obviously still supported BLM enough to include #blacklivesmatter in his facebook headline/introduction before it was scrubbed after his death.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 9-7-2016 by Liquesence because: blah

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Micah X also used this same headline/introduction on his instagram account before it was altered posthumously.

I love God. Fear no one! I’m From Dallas, Texas and I’m a former veteran [100] Put Some Respect On It #BlackLivesMatter“

www.inquisitr.com... s-blacklivesmatter/#5RGOH3lMPtjbRQWS.99

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Anything given to NPR the MSM in general would have also.

I'd imagine it's out of concern over copycats. It's likely a good thing they wait a while before putting out something like that. Why incite others to act with things like a "manifesto"?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm going to guess he was mad because he felt they didn't go far enough. It was clear he wanted a race war. It is also clear that while BLM is not a pure as the snow movement, they aren't willing to go that far yet assuming they ever get to that point.

If you want my take? I think BLM is playing the role of provacateur. They are in the same boat as a lot of other people when it comes to the government and its projections of power.

Everyone knows that you can't simply act out and expect to gain public support. Everyone should also know that any successful revolt will need at least a decent percentage of public support to aid it or at least feel it is justified. This is what has been working for BLM so far. They act out in what many consider obnoxious ways, but they get away with it because they attach themselves to causes no one is going to speak out against. So they behave mostly badly but in the name of virtuousity and get away with it.

They would far rather provoke the police into acting out at one of their rallies than risk tipping the balance all the way against them by acting against the police. So it's a waiting game of twisted Russian roulette. It will end badly, but it's going to take time.

Micah was almost certainly impatient and angry about that. He wanted something more direct.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Why did onlyNPR get the manifesto?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Maybe in the name of quelling more violence.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Ignoring the problem never helps.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Micah X also used this same headline/introduction on his instagram account before it was altered posthumously.

I love God. Fear no one! I’m From Dallas, Texas and I’m a former veteran [100] Put Some Respect On It #BlackLivesMatter“

www.inquisitr.com... s-blacklivesmatter/#5RGOH3lMPtjbRQWS.99

Curiously, that source says this:

Update: The original profile of the Instagram account has been altered.

Google does not show that the Instagram account claiming to be from Micah was crawled at any point, therefore, it is possible that the Instagram.com/MicahXJohnson account was only set up recently.

Update: Google is now reflecting the fact that the Instagram account has been indexed.

The first update is in reference to the fact that the deceased's alleged account now has different profile text:

MY life matters So does YOURS open.spotify.com/album/5e8IMTVt3MY6HuuhBmVpF4

We can surmise that either this is his account and someone alive has access to it, or it's a different person. One distinction is that Micah X Johnson is said to be from Mesquite, which is near Dallas (where the previous profile text claimed to be from), but it's not a particularly concrete distinction.
edit on 19Sat, 09 Jul 2016 19:53:53 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Because NPR gets the buik of their cash from the us.

That's why.

Hell the president himself has been spinning there was 'no' ties to BLM and Micah Johnson.

Whether it's NPR or the administration a FALSE narrative is being spun.

The AGENDA comes before TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
why dont' you ask them ?

contact NPR

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Why is this guy a "terrorist"?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Why is this guy a "terrorist"?

Why wouldn't he be?

As far as I know at this point, he was working with others. I don't buy that he was a lone shooter just yet. They spent too much time and effort with those others. Plus, they made some statements about the things coming out of his place that sounded like there was more to it than a lone wolf.

I suppose he could turn out to be officially, but something about that smells.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's not the way due process works.

Seems to me that anyone that attacks the establishment(typically white) is labeled a terrorist. Unless of course he's white.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maybe they are awaiting confirmation that it is the manifesto. The article says "Law enforcement officials have provided NPR with what they believe is Johnson's manifesto." So they may have what they think is the manifesto but have no way to verify it and instead of posting it are waiting. Sounds like ethical journalism.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

That's not the way due process works.

Seems to me that anyone that attacks the establishment(typically white) is labeled a terrorist. Unless of course he's white.

At what point does it become terrorism then?

Are you saying that the San Bernardino and Orlando shootings were not terrorism? After all, they were both lone wolf style incidents officially. Sure the one was a couple, but they were working alone for all practical intents and purposes.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: ugmold

Ignoring the problem never helps.

So more violence is the answer? Just because you want to hear it? My what a collective we have here.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ask the establishment. They are the ones that have created this division with the aid of their media arm.

My opinion? From observation it's not terrorism when it's white. Beautiful model to divide people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join