It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happen to the three in Custody in Dallas Shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What ever happened to the three in custody?

Dallas shootings: 1 gunman dead, 3 suspects in custody after 5 officers killed

Even if you read the story I linked to no mention of the three arrested. We all saw one arrest live. However not one mention of the arrestees.

Police are not dumb if they were shot at from two locations then there had to be two gunmen.

Does anyone have any news on the three who were at least detained during that night?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I heard they were questioned and thought not to be involved so subsequently released.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The mayor said this morning they were released because police couldn't establish a link between them and the shooter.

As for being shot at from two locations: the shooter had feet, I assume he knew how to use them. Law enforcement said they found materials in his residence on how to shoot and move effectively.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The mayor said this morning they were released because police couldn't establish a link between them and the shooter.

As for being shot at from two locations: the shooter had feet, I assume he knew how to use them. Law enforcement said they found materials in his residence on how to shoot and move effectively.

I guess.
Seems like a reach when you listen to the PC givING the news conference, talking about triangulated fire during the ambush.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not fully bought into the lone gunman story. But I don't think we should be so casually dismissing it either. Shooting and moving is a pretty core tactic, especially when the intent is to confuse the target.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Catch and release.

To travel to the next mass police shooting.

Already have a fall guy.

'lone' gunman.

Next one will be that way too.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The whole thing doesn't make sense.

Was reported repeatedly the three suspects in custody were not cooperating. That strongly implies knowledge and a linking to the shootings.

And in general, the idea someone did all this alone as a lone wolf seems quite far-fetched.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The whole thing wreaks of a smoke screen event, Most likely initiated by Hillary Clinton to drown out the stuff what was going on at the same time.
edit on 9-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

When I went to bed on Thursday night it was 3 in custody and the 4th surrounded. I thought the shots were from up high? If that were the case what about the video of the officer getting shot point blank? It looked to be on ground level. Makes no sense for a sniper to give up higher ground. He knew he wasn't going to escape.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

I would almost want to agree not a peep of Hillary's Crimes since Dallas.

But also not a peep about Trump either.

It is both a distraction and an agenda being pushed by the MSM.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Seriously? That's messed up. Sometimes I'm unhappy with myself for being associated with this website.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Seriously? That's messed up. Sometimes I'm unhappy with myself for being associated with this website.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
you know what lesson a black man can learn form all this?

Don't carry a weapon unless you are going from home to the range and don't have it loaded.

Don't have it out on your lap when they come up to the car they will draw their guns.

Cooperate fully if in a position that may require the gun in your lap to be moved let them move it.

never ever reach for the gun even if you weren't intending to use it. No one is a mind reader and actions will speak louder than words.
edit on 12-7-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

I am not sure why this picture was not already removed. I had a dirty harry avatar and it was removed because of a gun aiming at people. The mod said it was threatening.

this one has the gun aiming right at you , dirty harry had his aiming to one side NOT FAIR!!!!! I protest!!!! AVATAR LIVES MATTER!!!!
edit on 12-7-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This wouldn't be the first time Dallas PD takes in 3 people on the day of a shooting at dealy plaza. In which said people are questioned and never heard from again
edit on 12-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Really?

Got a link to that wonderful truth?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

iTruthSeeker

This. Why?

I can see your name at the top.