It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans urged to 'buy a gun, get trained, carry it always'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WAstateMosin

No, I put one through his skull from close range. Problem solved.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I'm sure some might have been on the fence as to buy a firearm, as suggested by the article and then went, "I don't think so. Those guys make no sense."

Apparently, they said "Damn!! Those guys are right!"

www.foxnews.com...

June gun sales crush previous record

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Gosh, this sounds like a great promotional idea for gun sales and manufacturers ...

... you don't think that has something to do with these kinds of "suggestions"... do you?

/oy

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: intrepid

I'm sure some might have been on the fence as to buy a firearm, as suggested by the article and then went, "I don't think so. Those guys make no sense."

Apparently, they said "Damn!! Those guys are right!"

www.foxnews.com...

June gun sales crush previous record

Man, you guys are desperate for validation. From your source:

However, the number is not an exact representation of how many gun sales are conducted.

Secondly, how many of those are people that already owned guns? That one I would like to know.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Doesn't matter gun death have been reduced or that removing all the major gang banger deaths would put the USA in line with other countries that limit guns.
People hear gun and piss themselves and want it banned. Just how it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

Not what I'm seeing. Anyone that says something that isn't 100% behind guns, not even derogatory, and it's met with EXTREME resistance.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
the swiss have a gun culture

the us has a murder culture

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Not what I'm seeing. Anyone that says something that isn't 100% behind guns, not even derogatory, and it's met with EXTREME resistance.

Go to various websites like Washington post and read the comments.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Doesn't matter gun death have been reduced or that removing all the major gang banger deaths would put the USA in line with other countries that limit guns.

Very few people on the side of "gun control" want all guns banned or confiscated.

Yet, the one or two that do are expanded to cosmic proportions by the gun lobby and its sycophants and that's the mantra that gets repeated, no matter how many times those in favor of gun controls say differently.

/shrug

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Very few people on the side of "gun control" want all guns banned or confiscated.

Yet, the one or two that do are expanded to cosmic proportions by the gun lobby and its sycophants and that's the mantra that gets repeated, no matter how many times those in favor of gun controls say differently.

/shrug

Not seeing this in many peoples comments on various news websites.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

/shrug

That's about as close to a zero-content comment as I've seen. Which websites, which comments?

You're waving your hand at nothing and saying "see!" ...

Let's just take those who argue for various levels of gun control on ATS then. Have you seen even one of them call for a complete gun ban or confiscation?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

/shrug

Yeah. That's what I call Political Tunnel Vision. It means one sees only what they want to. Could be another thread in that.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

A growing trend is purchasing firearms that are not registered anywhere. With registration in Hawaii and California, people are getting nervous with the government having that data.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

/shrug

That's about as close to a zero-content comment as I've seen. Which websites, which comments?

Let's just take those who argue for various levels of gun control on ATS then. Have you seen even one of them call for a complete gun ban or confiscation?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: links seem broken..

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A growing trend is purchasing firearms that are not registered anywhere. With registration in Hawaii and California, people are getting nervous with the government having that data.

You are correct.

And they should be nervous.

When the government begins to Band guns, they are going to go after those who have legally register their guns.

Unregistered guns are going to be nearly impossible to remove. That is why so many Americans are buying guns from States that do not have the forced registry yet, they don't want the government to know they own guns.

When the government finely declare full gun confiscate, and I do see this happening in my life time there will be a civil war declared, by the People.

Most of us that is well informed see what's coming, so does this tyrannical government, that's why they are arming themselves to the teeth right now.

Yes, the government is getting ready for war against it's own people. When the first shot begins, this government will be no more.

I am not anti government, I am anti corruption and government over stepping the laws of our Land such as the Constitution and they have already done it.

Bush and Obama are fine examples of this.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

/shrug

www.youtube.com...

I wasn't aware that the UN was a member of ATS.

To your evidence, there is no call there for universal gun confiscation or gun banning. There are many gun advocates that agree that there should be limitations on high-power/rapid shot weapons (I am not one of them) but that is STILL not a gun ban or confiscation.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If I need a .40 S&W to go a quarter mile to the grocery store to buy milk...

We have a serious problem in our society.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If I need a .40 S&W to go a quarter mile to the grocery store to buy milk...

We have a serious problem in our society.

Milk? I'm an adult. I don't drink that crap anymore.
I get your point though. It's fear. Some are so whipped up by it that this is where we are. "Home of the brave"? I'll leave that at that.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This fall under this thread as well.

This is about universal gun confiscation, and the evidence is in the above source.

For those that do not believe there is a NWO in operation as we speak, should read my above source.
edit on 9-7-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have a gun. Actually it will soon be two guns so my husband and myself can both have one. I will not live in a Nazi like state where my rights have been infringed upon and I am subject to one mans rule (or a group in the case of a UN takeover/NWO scenario).

The founding fathers had an idea that somewhere down the road our government would be corrupt and "We the People" would need a standing militia to defend against enemies both foreign AND domestic. Yes, I believe they were thinking ahead to times like ours. It's not like they knew nothing of living in a tyrannical state. Those men and even some here are far more intelligent than I will ever be however I will fight for the principles of my country.

As far as the "brown people" argument. America is a melting pot always has been. Anyone can come here. Is it wrong that we should ask them to follow the legal channels to do so? Yes, I realize it's expensive. Anything worth having usually is. Including freedom.

That's just my two cents but what do I know....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join