It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Rejects F.B.I. Claim That She Was ‘Careless’ With Emails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

As the Democrat Nominee...She shouldn't be receiving security briefings.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2016 by neo96 because: wouldn't embed

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

www.youtube.com...

a tricky link.

watch how she waves her arms around.... telltale signs of compulsive lying

edit on Jul-11-2016 by xuenchen because: email confirmed

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It was at the 40:10 mark she started taking about how candidates get away with talking nonsense.

First truth CLinton has ever spoken.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I bet her drone-like supporters are swallowing it all up to.

How she can remain a genuine candidate for President after such damning testimony against her is beyond me.

Because as much of a lying bitch as she is, her supporters are worse. A person that accepts say...a murderer and says things like "well...humans murder" and then support the murderer are a BIGGER problem than the murderer themselves. We will always have bad people, but acceptance of bad behavior let alone rewarding bad behavior is a trait of the progressive democrat. They as a whole don't care about morals or values. They have a religious agenda in their quest to force their views on others.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seagull

She actually did a really good job as SOS.

Could you list an example?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton is not accepting the FBI Director James Comey's insinuations that Hillary and others were careless with the way emails were handled at the State Department when she was Secretary of State from 2009 thru early 2013.

Fair enough, we'll accept then, that they were willful criminal activity, and go with that....
edit on 13-7-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

How she can remain a genuine candidate for President after such damning testimony against her is beyond me.

because it isn't damning, only to conservatives

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Because as much of a lying bitch as she is, her supporters are worse. A person that accepts say...a murderer and says things like "well...humans murder" and then support the murderer are a BIGGER problem than the murderer themselves. We will always have bad people, but acceptance of bad behavior let alone rewarding bad behavior is a trait of the progressive democrat. They as a whole don't care about morals or values. They have a religious agenda in their quest to force their views on others.

ahh...the insults just keep coming...I guess we on the left are just too stupid or immoral to vote for trump, right?....we liberals should just wear a badge on our clothes, similar to the star of David to make us easier to identify, or maybe you would like all of us liberals to be put into FEMA camps. would that make you feel like a big man, or an actual adult?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Neither candidate is a moral choice.

My problem with Hillary isn't even that she's a sell out and bought and paid for shill.

It's WHO she's bought and paid for BY.....i.e. enemies of our nation....that I have the problem with.

She clearly has NO plans to better America, only herself. At least Trump SAYS he wants to put America first. Whether or not that is true, Hillary can't even bring herself to say it half the time. Just look at her platform:
www.hillaryclinton.com...

Bunch of horse# non-issues for the most part as far as a) being able to solve them via the Oval Office, and b) just a bunch of SJW nonsense.

You have to scroll way down for anything of substance.

ObamaCare increased cost to those of us with insurance, does she want to reform it? No, she wants to ENLARGE it...

Her campaign refinance bullet is a joke: "End secret, unaccountable money in politics. " You mean like Foundations?

Not even a single note about Tax reform or where she's going to get the money to pay for any of her proposed spending programs.

Just what are her supporters voting for? The fact she's a woman?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I was only secret, but they LOVE me….a reply to: AMPTAH

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Clinton is not accepting the FBI Director James Comey's insinuations that Hillary and others were careless with the way emails were handled at the State Department when she was Secretary of State from 2009 thru early 2013.

The FBI decided no criminal charges are appropriate, but Comey laid out so many findings that are damaging to Hillary's credibility.

Many statements she has made in the past are now proven lies.

So the best way the Campaign can smooth this over is to just side track the main issues and emphasize the small issues.

Comey also testified in Congress that "perjury" can be prosecuted as opposed to "public lying" that can't.

We now know there are dozens of public lies on record.

What will voters do in November is the big question.

Hillary Clinton on Friday rejected the F.B.I.’s assertion that she had been “extremely careless” with classified material as secretary of state, offering her first public comments on the matter since the Justice Department closed its inquiry without bringing charges against her this week.

In interviews on CNN and MSNBC, Mrs. Clinton tried to put the controversy surrounding her use of a private email server to rest, brushing off a rebuke from James Comey, the F.B.I. director, who had criticized her for being negligent.

Although Mr. Comey, in a congressional hearing on Thursday, pointed out several contradictions between what Mrs. Clinton had said publicly about her email use and what she said in sworn testimony, Mrs. Clinton insisted Friday that she did not intentionally send or receive any classified information through her private account. She also appeared to be spreading the responsibility to her State Department staff.

Her denying classified emails was not a lie. At the time she delt with those emails they were not marked classified - they were mark classified months and years after the fact. Secondly, if what she was doing was so insecure, how come no hacker was able to get a hold of her e-mails? How come the government, with all of it's NSA and technology - was not able to get her emails?

Let's be real here, you folks are making a big deal out of nothing. I can't imagine if Hilary started a school promising people to get rich like Trump though, she'd be crucified.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

LOL

I think the FBI said some were deleted beyond re-capture.

And we know they were stripping off the markings.

And of course there was nobody placing markings on originals because there was nobody looking and monitoring Hillary and her chosen staff *at the time sent*.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

"Her denying classified emails was not a lie. At the time she delt with those emails they were not marked classified - "

SF 312:

AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON AND THE UNITED STATES

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications, that is classified under the standards of Executive Order 12958, or under any other Executive order or statute that prohibits the unauthorized disclosure of information in the interest of national security; and unclassified information that meets the standards for classification and is in the process of a classification determination as provided in Sections 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4(e) of Executive Order 12958, or under any other Executive Order or statute that requires protection for such information in the interest of national security. I understand and accept that by being granted access to classified information, special confidence and trust shall be placed in me by the United States Government.

edit on R362016-07-14T10:36:27-05:00k367Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Secondly, if what she was doing was so insecure, how come no hacker was able to get a hold of her e-mails? How come the government, with all of it's NSA and technology - was not able to get her emails?

One did, and he was even extradited here from Romania at great expense by the FBI. Then Bill met Lynch on the tarmac, and well, there you go.

Not like the concept of "laws for them and laws for us" is a new one, of course, but even if what you said was true, there is incontrovertible evidence that she directly lied to the FBI on numerous occasions, an offense that landed even Martha Stewart in jail for a bit.

Look, if you're voting for Hillary, at least READ her platform on her own site. Pretty sure the President has ZERO ability to cure diseases or end social issues. And people think Trump's ideas are unrealistic! At least he spells out HOW he'd do them. Way more than Hillary can say on her platform. It's seriously quite laughable.

Addiction and substance use

Through improved treatment, prevention, and training, we can end this quiet epidemic once and for all.

Has existed since we first had such substances you idiot...

Autism

We have to do more to support the millions of Americans with autism and their families.

What the F does that have to do with the Oval Office?

Campus sexual assault

It’s not enough to condemn campus sexual assault. We need to stop campus sexual assault.

Again, WTF?

Climate change

Making America the clean energy superpower of the 21st century.

By what? Killing off industries and jobs? Not to mention that all evidence still fails to show anything out of the norm for our temperature variances. Indeed, many think we're in a global cooling. Which is it?

Disability rights

We must continue to expand opportunities for all Americans.

Again, is this really a Presidential issue?

Wall Street reform

Wall Street must work for Main Street.

Yeah right, they give you hundreds of thousands a pop to have closed door meetings with them. Give us a break.

edit on 14-7-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join