It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micah Xavier Johnson wanted to kill white people and had white stepmother?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
obviously this guy had some issues but..really?
Although he proclaimed a hatred for white people, his stepmother Donna Ferrier Johnson, a teacher, is white. The relationship between the two did not appear strained, according to the Daily Mail, as Johnson would proudly show pictures of her stepson in uniform on social media. 

Now he was either living a double life and she was blind to it all or there is something fishy going on?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
why not add to one of the hundreds of threads already on the events.

link   
a reply to: sg1642

I would like to hear the recording of what he supposedly said.

link   
I'll take "something fishy" for $500 Alex.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
why not add to one of the hundreds of threads already on the events.
you make a fair point I suppose.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
Although he proclaimed a hatred for white people, his stepmother Donna Ferrier Johnson, a teacher, is white. The relationship between the two did not appear strained, according to the Daily Mail, as Johnson would proudly show pictures of her stepson in uniform on social media. 

Now he was either living a double life and she was blind to it all or there is something fishy going on?

That guy who trashed whites and the police on the BET awards, Jesse Williams, has a white full mother.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 9-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: sg1642

That guy who trashed whites and the police on the BET awards, Jesse Williams, has a white full mother.

iTruthSeeker
I don't quite see the trashing white people part? I just watched his speech and can't really disagree with what he is saying. It wasn't the whole speach though?

Regardless of that don't you think it a bit strange his stepmother wouldn't notice any of this going on?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wonder if he wasn't personally racist just making a political statement through a terrorist attack.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Erm he shot people. He is off his head. Why try and work out some logical reason? He comes out with a BS "excuse" and you all fall for it. Nutters can flip if the sun rises.

High availability of guns and the nutters will kill people DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me make this clear DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case you pro gun people are pretending to be deaf blind and dumb DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Erm he shot people. He is off his head. Why try and work out some logical reason? He comes out with a BS "excuse" and you all fall for it. Nutters can flip if the sun rises.

High availability of guns and the nutters will kill people DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me make this clear DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case you pro gun people are pretending to be deaf blind and dumb DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, this is because of people that support the second amendment. Makes almost as much sense as blaming black lives matter.

new topics

top topics

join