It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of May 20th 2016 White house gunman/shooter. No blood. Possible staged incident?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Greetings ATS. I was browsing some Youtube videos the other day and came across this interesting video. It's about a week old posted by ABC News. It shows the "gunman" approach the White house gate and get shot in the stomach by security. The catch is I can't seem to see any blood and the way the gunman and security act just seems strange to me. Wanted to bring it here and let you all dissect this.

The ATS thread Here has members suggesting this.

Could be another set-up for gun control.

This video certainly suggests the same to me.
Interesting side story Here

Days after the shooting, some neighbors and other people in the area struggled to recall much about Oliveri. For those who did, they described him as quiet — someone who kept to himself.

How many times have we heard this exact same story?

“For him to do something like this is really bizarre,” Halko said. “I don’t know what motivated him.”

Granted I haven't seen many people get shot in real life thankfully, and I know this isn't some gory action movie.
But...
Does it always look like some bad poorly acted movie minus the blood?
One shot fired off screen with no audio?
Who does some commando somersault roll towards the person shooting you?
Is it normal to handle a suspects gun without gloves on?

What say you ATS?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Looks like a training video. No blood, no hole in his shirt even. Conveniently placed camera. And how come a SS bullet doesn't make a nice hole in your back, too? What're they using, tiny caliber bullets so as not to make a mess? I always thought those guys carried real power.

Oh, and nice job handcuffing someone with a 'gut' shot while they're lying on their stomach, and then rushing to save their life after you've plugged them full of holes. Why would you need to handcuff him after you've taken the gun away and he's face down with a belly wound?
edit on 9-7-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: addendum

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I agree, looks like a training video. Tuck and roll fella, tuck and roll.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

There are a lot of times people are shot and there is no blood. Some wounds close up and it just depends where and what is hit. It is not like in movies where blood just goes splattering everywhere.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Although I will say, he does have signs of pain, the curling of his toes (stiff right ankle) and the floppiness of his hand. I mean, they guy does look like he's in pain. Maybe the agents make it look easy because they are so good. Could he have been hit with a bean bag round? I don't know what they look like but I bet they hurt like hell.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
jeez... everything is staged hey?

one of these days, a conspiracy theorist will be involved in a police shooting and he'll have to debunk himself...

'was I really hurt, is that hole in my chest real or planted by the feds, am I actually convulsing and about to die...'

not many I'm guessing on here has ever seen a gunshot wound fresh... there are time when there is almost very little blood depending on the nearest vital organ. if there is no exist wound, then blood or muscle spams twitches, or actually feeling pain for about a minute or two is almost not there.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I reckon there’s as much chance of that being staged than it was a direct energy weapon. I was thinking along the lines of a non-lethal bullet at first, such as rubber, but I guess that would show up in at least a few frames since they would not be of such a high velocity as a lethal type.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This comment on the video had me laughing pretty hard...

"Warning, graphic scene of man laying down."

ETA: I know. I'm a bad, bad person.
edit on 7/10/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join