It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary has Already Stated Her First Big Money Grab

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Not that you ever intended to "get it"...but you completely missed the point. That being that the left and especially Clinton don't care about anything or anyone except themselves and their Utopian agenda

It would appear that they give a damn about education of people that may not be able to afford it.

This thread is about the lie of helping people when the ultimate goal is to forward their agenda. Their actions helping anyone would be nothing but a side-affect of their real goal.

You must be a mind reader. Well, if you are able to conclude through crystal ball that their intent is to further their real goal, can you also tell us what the goal is?

No...they don't care about education or anything else for that matter. All they care about is forwarding their agenda. I'm sure you know it. And while I'm not a mind reader, I do have this thing called instinct and intelligence. I don't always need someone to tell me they are lying when they have a history of it and the result of their lie benefits them more than the receiver.

Suuurrree.

Again, what is their goal?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
a reply to: Orionx2

"Does she realize that the more people that get a 4 year degree the less valuable a 4 year degree is?"

Seriously? You *do* realize that there are millions of jobs going begging that require a 4 year degree, with more coming along all the time, right? Do you think a high school graduate has the chops to handle the IT savvy that most jobs require now? Do you think these jobs are going to increase in number or somehow stay the same? Would you rather they were filled by US citizens, or people on visas since we can't seem to educate enough of our own people?

Just take a look at any hospital job listing site; every hospital is under recruited for nursing jobs (a BS is the norm, at the least now) by dozens if not hundreds in the case of a large hospital. Good luck getting adequate care when an acute care place is understaffed and your monitor starts beeping. And you're worried about flooding the market with basically qualified people...

That's not the point. Yes at this point in time that maybe the case, but long term her stance will devalue the 4 year degree. You will then need two 4 year degrees etc.... What happens when EVERYONE has a 4 year degree? Think about the BIG picture man. Seriously.... I know that is hard for the progressives... In the future a 4 year degree will be equivalent to a current high school degree...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The gritchy creature exalted 2-3 decades ago that

"We're going to take things from [most or all of the non-elite--was the implication] you and give them to others."

It was clear she was at least talking about money.

She's a thinly closeted satanist/ Globalist/ Marxist/ supreme narcissist/ pathological liar--evidently worse even than the Muslim/ Marxist/ Globalist/ supreme narcissist/ pathological liar currently parading as Destroyer-In-Chief.

They think "the little people" will be sufficiently pacified with their daily Soma, propaganda lobotomies, cubicles to sleep in, cubicles or worse to work in . . . etc. etc. etc.

They expect us to give them all we have . . . "for the children" . . . whom they will take from us to raise as wondrous biological robots slavishly submitted to the state . . . 'because the little people' are toooo stupid to manage anything, including their own money. So, they'll just take it . . . 'in behalf of the common good.'

BARF TO THE MAX

edit on 9/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: plural error

edit on 9/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added for clarity

new topics

<< 1   >>

join