It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary has Already Stated Her First Big Money Grab

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here is an article over at NewMax, a right-wing online news site but that doesn't matter. I'll tell you why.

NewsMax

In summary, Clinton is promising to make college free to anyone whose family earns less than $125,000 per year. And all of you young ones out there I'm sure think this is a great thing that she is personally doing just for you. Just like Sanders wanted to do. Aren't they just wonderful people?

No...they are not. Here is what they are doing. Any family making $125K or more will be footing the bill for your college. The money will be taken from them, they will not be able to pay all their bills or have to readjust their savings, retirement, etc. But it is so much more than that. All that money will be collected, probably by the IRS thus paying that department. They will need to hire more people and open a new department to handle all the money, process the forms, etc. If Clinton wins and does this, that will mean the employment of more liberals by the government and therefore more loyalty and more reason to keep the left in control.

What money remains after paying these new employees, paying for their building, etc. will be sent to liberal colleges to pay them and support them. Since most colleges hire liberal professors, they will be paying the liberal college and the liberal professors a guaranteed wage and/or increase again buying their loyalty and their support and their vote. And yes...some people will go to college.

But college today isn't what it was before. Your degree means a lot less than before, but since you can go for "free"...many people will. They will feel grateful to their left-leaning government for the chance and then the liberal professors and college will brain-wash them about how awful the right is, how evil the right is and how liberals are the best thing in the world.

So when you look at what Clinton is promising...remember this. It is not without a price. You are being bought and willfully subjecting yourself to indoctrination to the left side. This is a typical liberal plan. Make it look like they care when they don't, but if it gets them more money, grows the government, pays other liberals and liberal institutions...that is a near perfect plan. What makes it perfect is you being forced into slavery and owing your soul to them in return.

Nothing the left does is for anyone but themselves and their agenda. You mean nothing.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Worth repeating with emphasis

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Here is an article over at NewMax, a right-wing online news site but that doesn't matter. I'll tell you why.

NewsMax

In summary, Clinton is promising to make college free to anyone whose family earns less than $125,000 per year. And all of you young ones out there I'm sure think this is a great thing that she is personally doing just for you. Just like Sanders wanted to do. Aren't they just wonderful people?

No...they are not. Here is what they are doing. Any family making $125K or more will be footing the bill for your college. The money will be taken from them, they will not be able to pay all their bills or have to readjust their savings, retirement, etc. But it is so much more than that. All that money will be collected, probably by the IRS thus paying that department. They will need to hire more people and open a new department to handle all the money, process the forms, etc. If Clinton wins and does this, that will mean the employment of more liberals by the government and therefore more loyalty and more reason to keep the left in control.

What money remains after paying these new employees, paying for their building, etc. will be sent to liberal colleges to pay them and support them. Since most colleges hire liberal professors, they will be paying the liberal college and the liberal professors a guaranteed wage and/or increase again buying their loyalty and their support and their vote. And yes...some people will go to college.

But college today isn't what it was before. Your degree means a lot less than before, but since you can go for "free"...many people will. They will feel grateful to their left-leaning government for the chance and then the liberal professors and college will brain-wash them about how awful the right is, how evil the right is and how liberals are the best thing in the world.

So when you look at what Clinton is promising...remember this. It is not without a price. You are being bought and willfully subjecting yourself to indoctrination to the left side. This is a typical liberal plan. Make it look like they care when they don't, but if it gets them more money, grows the government, pays other liberals and liberal institutions...that is a near perfect plan. What makes it perfect is you being forced into slavery and owing your soul to them in return.

Nothing the left does is for anyone but themselves and their agenda. You mean nothing

INDEED, INDEED.

"For the children . . . "
"For the little people . . . "

Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhht . . . those she LOVES to compulsively rage at; curse with the most foul language; abuse; steal from . . . etc.

Probably the only thing she has that's bigger than her bank account is

. . . her supremely haughty ego.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Huh, most families make less the $125,000 a year. Does she realize this? Does she realize the people that make less than $125,000 a year are going to have to pay for this? Does she realize that the more people that get a 4 year degree the less valuable a 4 year degree is? Whatever.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Maybe the 'non' liberal 'college professors' should start their own school up, to counter all those liberals you're so scared of, and give people an option, lest college age adults get brainwashed or something.

And you might consider that a basically educated populace benefits everyone - fewer people thinking of robbing you, fewer people needing welfare, more people paying taxes. A high school education won't get you even a minimum wage job anymore.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Now...just to add a little insult to injury. Lets say your parents make $126,000 per year. Depending upon where you live, that isn't extremely difficult. Your parents who will be helping to pay for your college...and your brother's and your sister's college will be taxed by Clinton and will have money they worked for an paid taxes on, stolen from them to pay for other's college funds. They still have to pay for your college or you will have to take out bigger loans to pay off after you graduate.

So if your parents are smart, if they work hard, if they make good choices and succeed...they will be punished for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

Maybe the 'non' liberal 'college professors' should start their own school up, to counter all those liberals you're so scared of, and give people an option, lest college age adults get brainwashed or something.

And you might consider that a basically educated populace benefits everyone - fewer people thinking of robbing you, fewer people needing welfare, more people paying taxes. A high school education won't get you even a minimum wage job anymore.

And if it were my choice to do so...I would consider it. But it won't be my choice. I will be robbed of my hard earned money by someone more interested in promoting their agenda and securing future votes than my well being and the well being of my family. That makes them an enemy and while I am not "afraid" of them, with the ignorance of those like you who consider such theft a reasonable path...I am afraid for my family's well being.

And if you are implying that these people who need an education are so values deprived that they can't work, borrow, etc. to pay for their college...or...if they don't go to college they are so values deprived that they have to steal...we have an even larger problem don't we. Why send someone with that level of values to school at all? All their going to end up doing is time in jail anyway.
edit on 7/9/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Your link is to an article about healthcare funding.

Has nothing to do with schooling.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

"Does she realize that the more people that get a 4 year degree the less valuable a 4 year degree is?"

Seriously? You *do* realize that there are millions of jobs going begging that require a 4 year degree, with more coming along all the time, right? Do you think a high school graduate has the chops to handle the IT savvy that most jobs require now? Do you think these jobs are going to increase in number or somehow stay the same? Would you rather they were filled by US citizens, or people on visas since we can't seem to educate enough of our own people?

Just take a look at any hospital job listing site; every hospital is under recruited for nursing jobs (a BS is the norm, at the least now) by dozens if not hundreds in the case of a large hospital. Good luck getting adequate care when an acute care place is understaffed and your monitor starts beeping. And you're worried about flooding the market with basically qualified people...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You actually have to read it. You'll find the topic about 1/2 way through.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

It doesn't matter. Stealing from anyone for your personal benefit is wrong and typically illegal. It is nothing but a lie to line the pockets of the left.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The health care proposal follows on Clinton's recent announcement of new ways to tackle college affordability, including a plan that ensures families with annual incomes up to $125,000 pay no tuition at in-state public colleges and universities.

Special: That initiative was seen as a response to Sanders' call for free tuition at all public colleges and universities, an idea popular with the young voters who flocked to his rallies.

That's it? That's all the information the article gives and you decide to create a thread about it?

Here's an idea. Why don't you find the actual policy particulars and we can discuss it.

A few lines from an article about healthcare does not give us enough information to intelligently discuss the topic.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I will let Judge Smails handle this one:

And to all the millennials out there:
I'm sorry your degree in the arts does not afford you any chance of escaping your parents basement....

Next time research the field using a Venn diagram where your interests and potential money from following said interests overlap and in that area you will find which curriculum(s) to study....

Pay for yourself in life...who knows, you might feel good about who you are when you overcome impulsivity and in its place find a work ethic and an attitude that nothing is handed to you in life and good things come to those who work hard and live as good, right people…

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not that you ever intended to "get it"...but you completely missed the point. That being that the left and especially Clinton don't care about anything or anyone except themselves and their Utopian agenda This thread is about the lie of helping people when the ultimate goal is to forward their agenda. Their actions helping anyone would be nothing but a side-affect of their real goal.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You're presuming part time jobs while people put themselves through school are easy to come by; they no longer are. Many people are leaving college with massive student loan bills that take decades to pay off even with a good paying job. People are putting off starting families and buying houses until they're almost too old to do so. And we've created a giant subclass of people who get arrested for petty offenses as teenagers and spend the rest of their lives unemployable and causing more problems and costing all of us more money.

Would you rather your taxes pay for jail or college? Because that's a big part of your options.

To be clear, I'm no Hillary fan. This is straight from Sanders' platform and it would jumpstart the entire US economy. Right now, we're in third world status as far as our educational achievements. Social democratic countries have learned that an educated populace benefits everyone. Maybe if we spent 1% of the Pentagon's budget on education, everyone would be better off. Do you complain about the amount of your tax money that goes to bombs and aircraft carriers?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
A high school education won't get you even a minimum wage job anymore.

And just to show you how wrong you are. I'm a High School graduate. I entered the computer field in 1989 and have nearly always topped the $125K Clinton refers to. I then started my own business and am now self-employed making significantly more than ever. So...you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Not that you ever intended to "get it"...but you completely missed the point. That being that the left and especially Clinton don't care about anything or anyone except themselves and their Utopian agenda

It would appear that they give a damn about education of people that may not be able to afford it.

This thread is about the lie of helping people when the ultimate goal is to forward their agenda. Their actions helping anyone would be nothing but a side-affect of their real goal.

You must be a mind reader. Well, if you are able to conclude through crystal ball that their intent is to further their real goal, can you also tell us what the goal is?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I'm not sure if I'd rather pay for college or jail...honestly. If the character of the person is such that they would allow a tough situation lead to crime, maybe they should be in jail. Character is about how you handle the cards you are dealt. If your character sucks, maybe it is better to keep that character out of society. Maybe that is why the character of so many of our "leaders" sucks.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Not that you ever intended to "get it"...but you completely missed the point. That being that the left and especially Clinton don't care about anything or anyone except themselves and their Utopian agenda

It would appear that they give a damn about education of people that may not be able to afford it.

This thread is about the lie of helping people when the ultimate goal is to forward their agenda. Their actions helping anyone would be nothing but a side-affect of their real goal.

You must be a mind reader. Well, if you are able to conclude through crystal ball that their intent is to further their real goal, can you also tell us what the goal is?

No...they don't care about education or anything else for that matter. All they care about is forwarding their agenda. I'm sure you know it. And while I'm not a mind reader, I do have this thing called instinct and intelligence. I don't always need someone to tell me they are lying when they have a history of it and the result of their lie benefits them more than the receiver.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
#WhichHillary will change her mind before this ever happens, unless Goldman Sachs can profit from free education that is!

Educated poor scare the hell out of the upper crust!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, one of the few things I disagreed with Bernie on was free college, so it figures that's one Hillary embraces. I'm all for affordable community college and low interest loans for either college or a trade school , but I do think people tend to work harder for something that requires some financial investment.

Perhaps doing some sort of community service for vouchers to attend local and State college's , IDK.....but outright free college without any skin in the game might end up stunting kids growth more then helping them. I also think we really need to support trades that might not require college, not every kid is cut out for college and trades are good jobs still.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join