It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas PD Headquarters on lockdown SWAT Deployed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I said almost.

There were some times of pretty great tension, particularly in larger cities. Smaller towns are usually spared the worst of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Read this page....says he was a member for six months a few years ago....

www.patdollard.com...

CX.

Thanks for the link. I actually learned it from local Fox4 news.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

San Antonio PD Headquarters hit with gunfire just before 10 PM:

KSAT

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Haha that's the exact picture I had in my head reading it. That's why I was wondering if they were going to explain it more or not.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hmmm.....

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Shots fired at the San Antonio police department too.

www.ksat.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The amount of response to this threat is certainly making me think they believe the Dallas shooter either belonged to a like group with future plans or that there in fact was other shooters involved who did escape...

It really seems like they are on edge and waiting for a second wave of sorts to be attempted.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: texasgirl
From what the local news is reporting there is a report of a group from Houston heading to Dallas headquarters making a very serious threat.

SWAT is on top of buildings armed and with binoculars.

Weird.

This is utterly stupid.

The media needs to be accountable and George Soros needs to be in prison.

It's not the media's fault how could they be held accountable for telling us cops are out in thr streets trying to kill black people?? Never mind thr fact that over half thr people they shoot are white. The media created a false narrative that many have bought in to. Yes police may be quick to use force but this is more about a change in society than cops targeting blacks.

Police have to deal with people who would rather shoot an officer than go to jail. There was a time when a police officer didn't need to worry about being shot interacting with the public those days are over. It's been relegated to thr Andy Griffith show where he didn't even carry a gun. Small town police didn't need it everyone knew them.

The new attitude is police have become the enemy and people see them as the enforcement arm of thr government. The reality is quite different police would be the ones defending your city if people were to attack it. They are litterally the last line of defense.

Want to see what happens when a police force is attacked by the population just look at Baltimore. I grew up near there Baltimore used to be a safe place. Now you have police resigning and taking early retirement. They can't find enough officers willing to work there. This means there standards lower and we get chaos in the streets. I have relatives that live in Crofton they won't even go into Baltimore any more. This is what happens when police stop doing there jobs because the public won't allow them.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Shamrock6

Media doesn't have to report it with such ferver and zeal. It's wall to wall.

And I know many won't like it but...if this is actually something legit, maaaaaaybe, just maybe, it would have been more prudent not to blow up the one asshat that could provide insight into whether or not this was an organized conspiracy against DPD or LEO in general.

Given the magnitude of events in Dallas on Thursday night, it seems ill-conceived.

Exactly and as we know with this administration if they wanted a blackout or to stem the tide of this by the MSM they damn well could

There is agenda all over this and it goes way deeper than the POTUS.

This is systemic and there are huge players involved.

I hear soros name thrown around , let's not forget this man directly influenced events In other countries to profit from their chaos with from his currency trading.

There is a playbook being followed here and someone somewhere (or several) stand to win big both in money and power

Wake up America. Wake up BLM. You're being used as pawns
edit on 7/10/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Does this mean we don't have to be afraid of muslims anymore? Syrians are not so bad?

edit on 7/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We finally agree.

The inherent question tho becomes WHY. Why all of this ultimate scale perpetual diversion? What is NEW that we're being distracted from making a mass scale issue of? What has changed, or is changing to warrant this new wreckful approach? In that vein, what new paradigm is warranting such desperation on the part of TPTB?

Not many people can answer that question complex, but I will in grand form soon....

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I never got around to noticing enough of that whole scene to end up being afraid of them... But what's to fear? Some gunmen in some odd place (in a nation of 317+ million residents?

Statistics wise we might as well start hanging ourselves in the face of the spectre of lightning strikes.

What has me crawling out of my skin, more than anything before, is this:

Year by year, an increasing demographic of indoctrinated "snowflakes" coming into the propaganda sphere of SJW's, a sphere which is system wide now across universities, and now being shoved down the throats of even kindergartners, where we're already seeing signs of mass murder terrorism from adult folks following the ideology pouring out from this movement, when we're yet only in its infancy.

edit on 10-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yeah. Well.
Don't believe everything you see on the internet or MSM. You know?
Things tend to take on a life of their own there. A life that has little bearing with reality.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Dude, I've always respected you, and I think you have me, watch that #!

I've played it about 20 times. I've reflected on it long and hard. And following the crazy scenarios already pouring out of this thing, the day before the Dallas shooting, I'm doubting the survival of the species already. This is (almost already) worse than anything I've ever covered, anything I've ever predicted, all these years.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I've played it about 20 times.
Why?

I was watching Hannity last night as he was telling a reporter in the field what to ask people in the street (in Louisiana). You know what struck me? The disconnect. Hannity was trying to drive his little conservative agenda and it just wasn't working. The people being interviewed were smart. They were articulate. And they just would not say what he wanted them to say.

Yes, there are idiots out there. There always have been. But the idiots are only getting a voice because we "play it about 20 times."

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I cant speak to that as I haven't watched 'proper' cable news in over a decade.

What I can say, is that video EVERYBODY should watch, I think you'll find it very interesting considering the craziness that happened to the scientific community from that lot.

That narrative as a whole, you'll never get that in such solid form on really any important issue on TV News.

C'mon, man, if you respectfully insisted I ought to watch a piece, I'd listen.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I watched it.
I said there are idiots out there. Didn't I?
edit on 7/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

There sure are!

And now its institutionalized (to become a total narcissistic idiot). Where being such a creature, and now having PC culture shoved down your throat from kindergarten, I'm awestruck at how fast social de-evolution took total hold over our society. Hitler would be proud. Then comes the days these lot get the Nuclear Football in their possession. Which could be soon, the elites want Hitlery, of course, as do the SJW's.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I dont think its a new reckless approach. I suspect the ultimate immediate goal is to divide the US and to cause massive civil unrest. I suspect the TPTB are being hampered temporarily by other players not towing the line. Syria and Putins support comes to mind. Russia is being encircled by NATO. Its a fine that Russia is walking on, avoiding the baiting by the US/CIA destabilization.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Global Warfare: “We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran
Video Interview with General Wesley Clark

By General Wesley Clark and Amy Goodman
Global Research, May 14, 2016

I cant exactly place the quote but a few years ago on ATS it was stated by an insider that a (fake) limited war will be started between China and the US. As the dust settles a new reserve currency based on the Renmibi will replace the US$, thus stabilizing the US$ debt the Chinese hold. China has been amassing physical gold these last few years to provide backing for the new currency. The NWO lines will be drawn with 7 super states created.

The Soros of this world keep doing what they're doing ie making money playing currencies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join