It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Demonstration, June 28th 2016

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

I show a video of a self-sustaining hydrino reaction, that has no possible explanation using standard physics, and people complain about copper piping and the lack of a fully completed prototype.

Sometimes the basic flaws are just funny

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ETA;
I was a great fan of Hutch & would still like to meet him, but i never got further than his wife Nancy.

I have seen this happen before, someone who once did ground breaking research now regarded as clowns. I have ascertained that he & other peeps have been got at in some way, turned from their course as it were.

Like most inventors & intelligent peeps, we are easily sidetracked & led off on false paths.I spent 10 years on SEARL alone.
Add some drugs/expert handling to the equation & you can lead someone off into an area of no result for the rest of their lives.

When i was living with some bikers, they told me that if it has boobs or wheels it will give you problems. They are right, LOL They also said never trust a politician, especially when he is talking, LOL again.

But when to trust a scientist? They are supposed to be above reproach, but these days it's all about reputation & next years funding, many doors get closed because of this.
Lucky for you guys there are free agents like me (and dare i say it Hutch also) who are responsible to no-one, who fund themselves, who publish their results & be damnded as scientific heretics, like when the Royal Society hung Laithwaite out to dry for proving Newton wrong.
Ho hum.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Most ground-breaking inventions first appear as cardboard constructions, held together with gaffer tape

Don't knock it, gaffer tape is like the Force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
ETA;
I was a great fan of Hutch & would still like to meet him, but i never got further than his wife Nancy.

You mean the guy that faked his videos with visible fishing wire? Fantastic debunking skills... /s
edit on 30-10-2016 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

An Alien said Light ,vibration and frequency...I think...
HOW would I know myself?
We seem to be hearing about multiple perpetual energy machines, has the energy sector run out of sweepers?
edit on 30-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Please explain to all of us why the energy sectors would want to crush devices that could net them billions if not trillions of dollars? SUCH a ridiculous idea.

If any of these stupid machines worked the makers would have been approached with offers beyond their wildest dreams, EVEN BEFORE THEY HAD A WORKING PROTOTYPE, which of course none of them do yet (for obvious reasons)

What, do you imagine energy sector bosses to be stupid, old, greedy villains who won't see a world changing tech when they see it? Now, granted they are greedy and if you want you can call them villainous. But they are far from stupid and them and their tech guys and scientists would have pounced all over Mills' et al's (probably ver bad use of punctuation and grammar there) ideas and invention decades ago.

It's hilarious that you guys think your free energy martyrs are the only smart guys in the arena. They are good at one thing, scamming suckers. I'll give em that.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Because it has been CLEARLY shown ...THEY HATE competition.
Inventions disappear or get bought out because they don't fit a known profit model.
We should have been WEANED off that crap in the 50s.
Kids like YOURSELF are computer jocks ,NEW to the conspiracies some of us have followed for DECADES.
Me since the 70s...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Because it has been CLEARLY shown ...THEY HATE competition.
Inventions disappear or get bought out because they don't fit a known profit model.
We should have been WEANED off that crap in the 50s.
Kids like YOURSELF are computer jocks ,NEW to the conspiracies some of us have followed for DECADES.
Me since the 70s...

First of all, I'm 41 you condescending a**hat. Second of all, I'm old enough and smart enough to realise that the people at the top of the biggest companies, energy suppliers and the rest, like money more than they hate competition, which I might add, they have anyway.

And you still haven't explained why they would prefer to crush the guys world changing machines rather than bring them in, help them get the product production ready and reap the trillions of dollars in profits, and pay off your fraudulent idols..oh and have, you guessed it, no competition. Corner the market, get rid entirely of your competition and everyone involved, including the inventors, becomes richer than any other man alive.

You have a brain, please think beyond the immediate future and use your common sense to see that hiring the free energy messiah would be far better for them and him.

I can't believe I have to explain this.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
a reply to: mikell

Most ground-breaking inventions first appear as cardboard constructions, held together with gaffer tape

Don't knock it, gaffer tape is like the Force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together.

Gaffer tape IS pretty damn out of this world, I agree. Still not enough to make 'hydrinos' real.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I held my invention together with epoxy.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

AN analysis of the current predatory business practices makes me wonder WHAT you actually know ..kid.
I am older so bite me.
It's an old story too where the hell have YOU been?
ANOTHER question WHERE do you THINK you are?
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

AN analysis of the current predatory business practices makes me wonder WHAT you actually know ..kid.
I am older so bite me.
It's an old story too where the hell have YOU been?
ANOTHER question WHERE do you THINK you are?

Well, i have zero interest in discussing anything with anyone who is as condescending as you. Bye, enjoy your life of paranoia...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

please explain WHY you believe that the vid shows a :

a self-sustaining hydrino reaction, that has no possible explanation using standard physics,

all i see is some flashing light

further - your claim of a :

public demonstration

is a freaking joke - what you really meant was a vid of a conference presentation that screened a vid of the flashing lights

we still await any credible evidence

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: cavtrooper7
If any of these stupid machines worked the makers would have been approached with offers beyond their wildest dreams, EVEN BEFORE THEY HAD A WORKING PROTOTYPE, which of course none of them do yet (for obvious reasons)

You do realize that Mills has over a hundred million in investment capital from people like the former CEO of Pepsi Co and the former CEO of Westinghouse, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Rowan University’s report
Rowan University’s report II
UNC Asheville’s report
University of Illinois report

ALL hosted on their own site.

Anything that's actually from the universities ON THE UNIVERSITIES site?

You do realize that Mills has over a hundred million in investment capital from people like the former CEO of Pepsi Co and the former CEO of Westinghouse, right?
So? That doesn't mean a thing other than some people have been gullible enough to invest in a crook.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Rowan University’s report
Rowan University’s report II
UNC Asheville’s report
University of Illinois report

ALL hosted on their own site.

Anything that's actually from the universities ON THE UNIVERSITIES site?

So? That doesn't mean a thing other than some people have been gullible enough to invest in a crook.

Never mind the fact you could email the professors of those reports directly and ask them if they are valid.

Never mind the fact that the professors in question are on record in video interviews saying as much, which you can watch on YouTube.

Never mind the fact that Mills demonstrates the tests first had in the video demos.

Never mind the fact that solid quarter inch thick tungsten rods are blown to pieces within seconds of them turning on the reactor, which is impossible to do using the energy from a 250 volt electrical supply.

Let's just ignore all that.

edit on 10/31/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's nice.

Shame he's a fraud and it doesn't work though.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

BLP is as legit as Hillary.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Mills has great skills at extracting money from people, I don't think anyone is debating that.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join