It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein's Unified Field Theory resurrected ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
(1) ** www.americanantigravity.com... **

Tim Ventura (www.americanantigravity.com) wrote an interesting article that suggests Einstein's Unified Field Theory may not be "dead" afterall, but may have applications to anti-gravity as well as inadvertently used in the legendary Philadelphia Experiment. Interviews with Nick Cook, John Dering, John Hutchison, James Corum.

=====================================================================

(2) ** www.americanantigravity.com...

Also, Tim featured an extract from a book by Tom Valone's "Electrogravitic Solutions" book which suggests a gravity-reducing technology used on the B2 Stealth bomber based on T. Townsend Brown's research.

====================================================================

(3) UK-based inventor Tom Skeggs is finishing his Flight Test Article prototype. It looks like a "Black (Flying) Triangle" and eventually will use the "Hutchison Effect" to achieve revolutionary flight. (Indeed, Tom classifies this as "an electronics device which can fly" rather than an advanced aerospace vehicle.) But for right now, Tom is finishing work on the necessary unique hydrogen-oxygen capacitive-discharge pulse-jet engines.

His latest progress appears at => www.ftadefiance.org...
. I have archived a "time-line" at www.stealthskater.com... . I actually was initially interested in his "Star Chamber" hypothesis, and later on I added his other project -- the FTA -- to my archives. Tom is also a remote-viewer. The Star Chamber will allow a real-time interaction between a remote-viewer and a "view-ee" via a projected holographic image. It is somewhat based on Pitkanen's theories and does require "exotic matter" (which might not be as far off as most people think).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In his spare moments, Tom enjoys rv-ing and has done so at many locations including legendary folklore Papoose Site-4 and Camp Hero (Montauk). Some of his reports are archived at => www.stealthskater.com... .
Regarding remote-viewing, a short history of how the Russians used it in their political process is at => www.escribe.com... (english.pravda.ru...
).
Although many well-known remote-viewers have been not regarded kindly by scientists, there are a few that do. One is Joe McMoneagle and the another is Lyn Buchanon. There was an interesting clip about Lyn at => www.escribe.com... . Lyn had achieved some notoriety by "influencing" a quantum event in an Army laptop computer which caused an permanent internal failure.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
i read on yahoo news that germans were going to be remember einstein all of this year. like a year long celebration of his work i guess.

news.yahoo.com.../afp/20050117/lf_afp/germanyscienceeinstein

this news article seems more concerned with the fact that the genius fled the nazis. so i came to the conclusion that this was brought about by harry wearing that swastika.

new topics

join