It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my week in reviewjuly 4th 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
we celebrated the country birthday. tuesday we had the proof put in our face that we have no say as a crook was allowed to buy off justice department and fbi. lots of us were morally outraged . when potus and dems saw how up set they had media post a story about a criminal who while brandishing a firearm was killed by cops they immediately turned it into a racial thing all because they were trying to draw attention away from hillary getting off scott free. then another video of awhite cop against an innocent black man was posted then another. then dallas attacks which was said to be three different shooters then declared to be one dude they had been talking too who supposedly said he was working alone i say supposedly because when they had him in confined area instead of hitting him with cs gas they sent a robot into area with a BOMB to kill him with a countrolled explosion right. i have thought for years growing up to trust media but in recent years i have seen our media turn into complete propganda tool. thank god for ats and net so i can hear more real news.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
we celebrated the country birthday. tuesday we had the proof put in our face that we have no say as a crook was allowed to buy off justice department and fbi. lots of us were morally outraged . when potus and dems saw how up set they had media post a story about a criminal who while brandishing a firearm was killed by cops they immediately turned it into a racial thing all because they were trying to draw attention away from hillary getting off scott free. then another video of awhite cop against an innocent black man was posted then another. then dallas attacks which was said to be three different shooters then declared to be one dude they had been talking too who supposedly said he was working alone i say supposedly because when they had him in confined area instead of hitting him with cs gas they sent a robot into area with a BOMB to kill him with a countrolled explosion right. i have thought for years growing up to trust media but in recent years i have seen our media turn into complete propganda tool. thank god for ats and net so i can hear more real news.

Yes, I have to admit, when you strings all the bits together, it does seem all Hollywood with a dash of Desperate Dan thrown in.
edit on 9-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
recent years?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Distraction for sure, the Bilderbergs have already had one potential set back with the U.K's, E.U referendum result.

They couldn't afford for Hillary's misdemeanours to take centre stage, especially has they had ordained her in 2012.

Here, we have the Tory leadership race to take the heat off of the Chilcot report fallout.

Distractions, always distractions.

top topics

join