It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA Members Annoyed By Silence On Philando Castile

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Indigo5

So what part of a REBEL FLAG in 1992 did someone miss?

(A) Bill Clinton was Arkansas..

(B) That "Rebel flag" for Clinton-Gore was not issued by the campaign, but rather local supporters...aka Dixie Democrats (minority hold-outs in the Dem. Party after the south flipped GOP)

If the plan is for you to play stupid and claim the South wasn't Dem pre-civili rights or that Lincoln didn't lead the GOP from the north (Illinois)...Have at it?

Personally? I prefer not to abuse my brain...but you are welcome to deny history if helps you make your case.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
DP
edit on 11-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Not a problem, my friend. Agreeing to disagree is a bit more pleasant then exchanging insults, as happens far too often.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Everytime people are shot up it's sacrificial for the Nra and their Nwo masters.. They have chosen profit over humanity and will continue creating mass murders for blood sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoodayDog
Everytime people are shot up it's sacrificial for the Nra and their Nwo masters.. They have chosen profit over humanity and will continue creating mass murders for blood sacrifice.

This is the kind of hyperbolic nonsense that prevents any kind of civil discourse.

You people make stuff up and then expect everyone to believe it without question. When asked for facts you fall back on insults, tired and debunked talking points, and outright lies.

(post by Invicid removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Invicid

As posted by me a couple of times in this thread, the NRA already released statements.

You're trying to make something out of nothing.

That said, if you can't have a conversation without trying to shut everyone who disagrees with you down, you won't last long on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join