It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA Members Annoyed By Silence On Philando Castile

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

edit on 0920160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

im sad no one answered my question about what percentage of the NRA do you think is actually racist?

What does that matter exactly? I'm positive there are racist people in the NRA. I'm also positive there are racist people in the Army, another organization I proudly hail from.

There are over 5 million members in the NRA. Some are bound to be racist.

why does it matter? because i am saying its the majority. you are saying its not...so therefore id love your opinion what percentage you think it is?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

im sad no one answered my question about what percentage of the NRA do you think is actually racist?

What does that matter exactly? I'm positive there are racist people in the NRA. I'm also positive there are racist people in the Army, another organization I proudly hail from.

There are over 5 million members in the NRA. Some are bound to be racist.

why does it matter? because i am saying its the majority. you are saying its not...so therefore id love your opinion what percentage you think it is?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't agree that the NRA is a "racist" organization...but more likely --- The leaders of the NRA [besides being pro gun] are a anti-environmentalist organization, that gets support from anti-environmentalist big fat cat Republicans in Congress; under the guise of gun rights.

Before having both hands on the steering wheel when the LEO approaches --- Roll the driver side window down...so you don't make any fast moves [like rolling the window down] when the LEO is approaching the vehicle. Any other move by the suspect driver...should have the driver asked the LEO if he can move his hands off the steering wheel, so he can retrieve the drivers license and registration or CCW license. The driver should also alert the LEO of where all this information is located in the vehicle before he makes a move.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Conservation of natural resources is sort of a huge part of what the NRA pushes for. So...no.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

are a anti-environmentalist organization

I'm interested in what led you to this conclusion. Legitimately, not trying to be a dick. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that before.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Text

Text
a reply to: introvert

The Minn CCW law explained. It is not a conceal carry for the most part.www.fox9.com...
Also has some info on the shooting.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: I spell badly and my english aint so great either

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If it were the majority Noir and all the member elected board members who are black and hispanic would not be in the positions they are.

You're making false assertions based on the skin color of the membership.

That's called racism.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Jerks only help in that aim, so thank you.

I try.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wonder why this guy "Castile" didn't have his ID out by the time the car stopped and the police walked over to the car ?? There was plenty of time. Hmmm.

In Minnesota you do not move around when getting pulled over. You pull over, hands on wheel and wait...
edit on 9-7-2016 by Newt22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wonder why this guy "Castile" didn't have his ID out by the time the car stopped and the police walked over to the car ??

There was plenty of time.

Hmmm.

Really? REALLY?

When's the last time you've been pulled over?

You do know the cop is watching what you do before he walks up, right? And messing around and moving about inside your vehicle only makes you look suspicious, like you are trying to hide something.

We've all been told to pull over, roll the window down and place our hands on the wheel where they can be seen. We aren't supposed to move unless asked, and if the officer seems scared -- inform the officer of whatever movements you are about to make.

Nice job trying to marginalize and shrug off the seriousness of the issue.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

by that logic we would not have protests or any racial tension because obama is president...oh wait.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

by that logic we would not have protests or any racial tension because obama is president...oh wait.

So are you now asserting that most white people in general are racist?

link   
LOL at anyone bringing up the NRA in this case. Seriously WTF? The cop messed up and it is the NRA's fault? Wow.....

link   
i found another view of what they say is the gun.

i have to say that looks like a trigger guard to me, it's round and you can see the same color that his pants are in the center of it. now what kind of pistol/ revolver it is i have no idea. but it sure doesn't look like a wallet to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No, by his logic if the majority of the NRA were racists they wouldn't have elected multiple members of minority to the board.

Seriously, this isn't how debate works. You can't just make # up and then "dare" somebody to refute it. Your theater of the absurd shtick is old.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

So are you now asserting that most white people in general are racist?

No, that assertion was made a few pages ago remember?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah I'm about done with that kid.

Nothing but false assertions, racist comments(but it's against white gun owners so it doesn't count), and lies based on nothing but his opinion and anecdotes.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...

problem...what problem?

ignorance is bliss

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

No one is blaming the NRA for the shooting. NRA members called the NRA out on their silence (they've now responded) regarding the potential violation of 2nd Amendment rights of Philando Castile... I happen to think they were right to call out the NRA.
edit on 7/9/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join