It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA Members Annoyed By Silence On Philando Castile

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What's obvious to anyone with eyeballs and the realization that you can be pro 2nd without being a member of the NRA is that there's a racial problem. That does not mean every single member is a racist.

Repeating the same bull# doesn't make it true.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

indeed a good point. who approaches possibly armed robbers like that cop did. doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Lying? Speaking my opinions is lying?

Enjoy the rest of your day.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Greven

Yes, that is a very real possibility. I'm just putting a list of information together that IMO shows we do not have all the facts yet. If we do not have all the facts, how can we expect the NRA to have all the facts? That may be why they are being careful about their responses to the situation.
edit on 9-7-2016 by Khaleesi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

what could be more ignorant then joining an organization where members dont even respect you. america is a free country i guess so be as ignorant as you like

its similar to how some gay individuals choose to still be religious when their religious counterparts condemn them to hell. lol but whatever go for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Lying?

Especially when presented with contradictory information to your continued and unchanged assertions. Yes, you are lying, though mostly to yourself.

Speaking my opinions is lying?

You're not voicing opinions. You're making false assertions. That's lying.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

I fully intend to enjoy the rest of my day as I am getting ready to head to an NRA administered public range.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
im sad no one answered my question about what percentage of the NRA do you think is actually racist?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

what could be more ignorant then joining an organization where members dont even respect you.

I have never been disrespected by a fellow NRA member. NEVER.

its similar to how some gay individuals choose to still be religious when their religious counterparts condemn them to hell. lol but whatever go for it.

Because all of us brownies are supposed to think alike right?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

you are thinking that you are loved by everyone in the NRA is this correct?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

im sad no one answered my question about what percentage of the NRA do you think is actually racist?

What does that matter exactly? I'm positive there are racist people in the NRA. I'm also positive there are racist people in the Army, another organization I proudly hail from.

There are over 5 million members in the NRA. Some are bound to be racist.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
do you think if an NRA member looked at a hispanic name or a white name on a sheet of paper and had no other info to go by they would choose the hispanic one over the white one? simple question

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

He's clearly not an idiot and realizes that in any large group there are going to be racists.

link   

you are thinking that you are loved by everyone in the NRA is this correct?

And you are thinking that brownies can't have a different view other than what we are supposed to have, correct?

link   
lets say in terms of who to keep in the club or who to kick out

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a brownie is a piece of food. are you relating yourself and others your color to a piece of food? interesting
edit on 9-7-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You sound like a 6th grader that misses debate club. These sad little attempts at baiting aren't going to work. Ask some real questions with some depth, and don't just keep rehashing the same one.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

What's obvious to anyone with eyeballs and the realization that you can be pro 2nd without being a member of the NRA is that there's a racial problem. That does not mean every single member is a racist.

If your on the OUTSIDE looking in.

How can you have an opinion about it ?

Hell the democratic party was started by a slave owner.

Therefore everyone in the democratic party must be a 'racist'.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Because all of us brownies are supposed to think alike right?

All us whitey's are suppose to.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

and you sound like someone that cant answer a simple question. why is that

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Especially when presented with contradictory information to your continued and unchanged assertions. Yes, you are lying, though mostly to yourself.

You've not shown me anything to convince me that my assertions are wrong. So no I am not lying. I could have argued better and usually do, my armor isn't what it used to be but I am recovering and am determined to get it back. Jerks only help in that aim, so thank you.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join