It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Exactly... and the organization itself is largely racist.
Hold on. I need a minute to figure out how to pigeon hole your parents and then by extension you.
They do work together for a common interest, but it not simply a relationship in which the NRA takes corporate money to create fluff programs.
The NRA still lobbies in favor of the industry as a whole.
This program was a way to get around the problem of the manufactures donating money directly to the NRA general fund.
Also, the NRA was a major player in getting the Disclose Act trashed, which would have potentially exposed some of their tactics during campaigns and where their money went.
They don't seem to hold real power within the organization, token appointments elected board positions that "don't have the authority to speak for the NRA" every time one of them says something they get too much backlash for.
You didn't even know they were elected.
originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: prepared4truth
Disturbing facts like:
1. Armed robbery 4 days earlier.
2. Car he was in matched the BOLO for the car in the armed robbery mentioned above.
3. He matched the description of one of the armed robbery suspects (shoulder length dreads and mustache and beard).
4. Girlfriend claims he was armed in her video.
5. Previous videos he made with his gf show he was possibly involved with or a member of the Crips.
6. GF claims they were pulled for broken taillight although videos and pictures taken by bystanders show BOTH taillights in working order.
7. Audio of officers has no mention of broken taillights. Audio actually records officers stating they were pulling him over because of the BOLO.