It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA Members Annoyed By Silence On Philando Castile

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You claimed the NRA is a largely racist organization:

Exactly... and the organization itself is largely racist.

I refuted that. When I did you said they were all just token black guys completely ignoring the election process by the NRA membership.

You used an article that was satire to confirm your bias, you did own up to that, but continued to issue accusations of racism against the NRA as a whole...I refuted that.

That about cover all the claims you made. All of which were refuted by simple google searches.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hold on. I need a minute to figure out how to pigeon hole your parents and then by extension you.

Ahem. Your parents were a product of their parents who lived x amount of years ago making them racist and by extension their children. So since your parents were racist because of their parents that makes you racist.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

By staring soulfully at the application to purchase for hours, nay, days on end.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Stupid lurkily app summoned agents! I hate that!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I edited my last reply to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
new question:

since a good number of individuals posting here seem to think there is no problem...

what percentage of the NRA do you think IS racist? lol

1%...2%

it MUST be a low figure right? lol

lets see what responses get posted. i need some humor in my life today

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I imagine confusion ensues after your knees hit your face. There's the organization, the actual business... and then there's the membership. I don't know what's hard about this.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

They do work together for a common interest, but it not simply a relationship in which the NRA takes corporate money to create fluff programs.

Those programs are the CORE of what the NRA is. Training and facilitating education and certification is something the NRA has done for decades and decades. It's not 'fluff'.

The NRA still lobbies in favor of the industry as a whole.

No they don't Their legislative initiative has nothing to do with the industry and everything to do with laws governing the ownership of firearms.

The NSSF lobbies for the industry.

This program was a way to get around the problem of the manufactures donating money directly to the NRA general fund.

Supposition and speculation based on nothing but bias against the NRA.

Also, the NRA was a major player in getting the Disclose Act trashed, which would have potentially exposed some of their tactics during campaigns and where their money went.

So was the ACLU Bill Will Compromise Free Speech and for good reason it seems.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If your knees are hitting your face you're sneezing too hard.

#justsayin

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I must have missed a post you made somewhere. Also, who told you about my hot yoga?

Mmm, I didn't see that you had replied to someone else so I thought that quote was out of the blue.

edit on 0920160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

They don't seem to hold real power within the organization, token appointments elected board positions that "don't have the authority to speak for the NRA" every time one of them says something they get too much backlash for.

Because you know exactly how the NRA board of directors works right? You didn't even know they were elected. Or that they even existed until I pointed it out.

Another baseless accusation.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
so the guy nay or may not: had a permit,
may or may not: gang affiliated
may or may not : robbed a store days earlier
may or may: reached for a gun to immediately kill the cop after he was pulled over, which is why the cop killed the guy.
may or may not: driver identified by the look of his nose (per police dispatch transcript), then hair and garment later added, after the incident, to describe the suspect (the driver is innocent of any wrong doing until he can be proving guilty, unfortunately is now dead...

--------–

so this is not an open and shut case. plus the cop didn't have body camera, so its the words of a black woman vs. a white cop.

it would behoove people to stop being presumptuous. presumptions leads to death (case and point the victim, after the cop presumed he was one of the robbers)

I wonder if the 4 year old daughter who watched him die would have the mind capacity to tell investigators what was exchange before the shooting.
moral of the story, this will happen again and again and again....

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And here we are again, same old same old. The right attacks the minority victim of cop shooting and are making claims he was part of a gang, a suspect in a robbery...etc.

Funny how they never go to these lengths when the victim is white. Then it is usually they came from a broken family, were mentally ill...etc.

The game continues.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You can pretend and be a dick to me all you like... there's a racial problem within in the NRA. Support it if it makes you happy.

You didn't even know they were elected.

Sure got me there. I'm not a member... how silly of me not to know everything about something I'm not part of. What's obvious to anyone with eyeballs and the realization that you can be pro 2nd without being a member of the NRA is that there's a racial problem. That does not mean every single member is a racist.
edit on 7/9/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: prepared4truth

Disturbing facts like:

1. Armed robbery 4 days earlier.

2. Car he was in matched the BOLO for the car in the armed robbery mentioned above.

3. He matched the description of one of the armed robbery suspects (shoulder length dreads and mustache and beard).

4. Girlfriend claims he was armed in her video.

5. Previous videos he made with his gf show he was possibly involved with or a member of the Crips.

6. GF claims they were pulled for broken taillight although videos and pictures taken by bystanders show BOTH taillights in working order.

7. Audio of officers has no mention of broken taillights. Audio actually records officers stating they were pulling him over because of the BOLO.

Disturbing facts?

1.It is not a LEOs job to judge whether he was involved in armed robbery, it is his job to detain suspects and let the justice system decide.

2. I wonder how many other cars in Dallas matched the BOLO for the armed robbery.

3. I wonder how many Black men fit the description of the suspect for the armed robbery... ('wide set nose', shoulder length dreads, mustache, beard)

4. Texas is an open carry state.

5. So what is that supposed to mean?? In my eyes, the police are nothing but a federally backed gang. His possible involvement with the Crips still does not condemn him to death.

6. The broken tail light line is often used by police to pull over people they want to harass. I've personally been stopped for that exact thing, only to find out that nothing was wrong with my tail light. Maybe your experience is different, maybe you've never had to deal with that kind of harassment.

7. Even if he told police that he was pulling them over because they were suspected of armed robbery, there's a good chance that he did tell them he pulled them over because of a broken tail light. You wouldn't tell people you suspect of something like that, before you arrest them, that you suspect them- would you?

link   

Please watch this video Kali

edit on 9 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You can pretend and be a dick to me all you like... there's a racial problem within in the NRA. Support it if it makes you happy.

I'm being a dick because you're lying.

link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Weird. Pretty sure they're already trotting out PTSD in some commentary for the black dude that just killed a bunch of white dudes.

Here we go again. The left automatically screams racism and civil rights violation with hardly any information to work with and then tells the right they're racists for disagreeing.

Pot, you should meet kettle. It's amazing how often you two do the exact same thing you accuse the other of doing. Genuinely amazing.

Sincerely,

Us folks in the middle

link   
*beaten!*
edit on 15Sat, 09 Jul 2016 15:02:45 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

That's actually a pretty freaking good point I hadn't considered.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join