It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universities Are Now Effectively Mass Scale Terrorist Training Camps

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Actually, no.

This thread, which represents the class of people that are beautifully exemplified herein, is a tribute to the disgraceful downward slide of intelligence among humanity.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Following my last response, has there been any acts of violence anything like all that at any Hillary campaign stops? I haven't heard about them.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: ScepticScot

SO Gamergate wasn't SJW Feminists running amok across the gaming industry? It's like you're insinuating that since the field was video games the whole controversy wasn't result of the SJW.

The violent threats(including the ones you posted) were against feminists in the gaming industry. How on on earth do you think that demonstrates SJW's are terrorists?

So what you're saying is that this entire video:

His narrative is pure fiction?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Please republicans, or whatever you call yourself, stop with your upside down backwards logic on every issue. You're really beginning to go full inversion on reality and taking your mind to a place beyond hope.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Actually, no.

This thread, which represents the class of people that are beautifully exemplified herein, is a tribute to the disgraceful downward slide of intelligence among humanity.

But SJW is the new shiny example of higher intellect & reason, right?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Actually, no.

I'm glad someone said it.

Intelligence has become a commodity.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

SO Gamergate wasn't SJW Feminists running amok across the gaming industry? It's like you're insinuating that since the field was video games the whole controversy wasn't result of the SJW.

The violent threats(including the ones you posted) were against feminists in the gaming industry. How on on earth do you think that demonstrates SJW's are terrorists?

Okay, I realize now the thing started as a backlash against those gaming industry feminists, AND THEN the SJW's got into the mix and all hell broke loose. I wasn't around for all that so only know it is abstract.

SO: the one image was from that, the other screenshots tho are from random SJW interactions not specific to Gamergate. So you do have a point on the Gamergate screenshot, but my overall premise remains justified.

Thanks for pointing that out!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So what you're saying is that this entire video:

His narrative is pure fiction?

By the number of times you have posted it I would assume you are on a pay per click scheme.

And yes I think I can say without fear of contradiction that it is entirely fiction. (I can think of better words to describe but T&C's apply)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thread closed.

Please direct your comments to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/9/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join