It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children's Programs - Reptilian / Demonic? easily...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet that the folks that post such crazy stuff are the same ones fighting sleep in fear that the entire world is out to get them....
Come on. This is a huge waste of reading time
And even worse a waste of usefull ats space.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I mentioned earlier about the teenage mutant turtles but I hadn't considered all of the symbolism in the show. If you examine the symbolism that was put into the program even none-beleivers may be convinced.
First of all the turtles lived underground and were subserviant to a rodent (a mamal). They were also good freinds with a TV reporter which could be symbolic of reptilian involvement with the media. More interesting is if you look at the symbolism behind the turtles enemies.
First their was a pink brain in a robotic body from another dimension. well I'm sure we've all heard that brain matter is grey (not sure if it actually is grey but it's a common beleif). Could this be symbolic of the reptiles conflict with the greys who travel inter-dimensionaly and who's bodies are week forcing them to depend on technology?
Two more of the turtle's enemies were two humans who had been mutated with a warthog and a rhino, symbolic of the greys' genetic experimentation on humans?
This evidence is very compelling and can't be dismissed easily.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i disagree

-unless everybody in the TV business is in on it - or everyone in the TV business is being brainwashed/manipulated to the extremes...

give me any show (that ive actually seen)
+
any conspiracy
=
and i will find you a connection just as valid as pancakes ('real' or imaginary)

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
-unless everybody in the TV business is in on it - or everyone in the TV business is being brainwashed/manipulated to the extremes...

It realy only has to be the executives, who decide what shows are produced and make sugestions on 'improving' shows before they are aired.
It could also be possible that this is an 'in joke' among the TV industry to deliberatly put these symbols into shows but I don't think so.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by TruthResearcher2000]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
dont get me wrong...

i know there are in-jokes and probably some dark intended symbolism/ subliminal messages - heck, there are genetalia in Disney movies...

-but i would more readily attribute all these 'coincidences/conspiracies' to something in our subconcious. i bet sigmund freud could decipher the 'true' meaning (if any) from these 'coincidences'

i think interpitation of these symbols as conspiratal has more to do with the artistic process than anything else..

...and a touch of paranioa.

-any poet can make an analogy...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I read this thread a bit ago and just shook my head....not everything is a conspiracy people, nor everything is alien.....sometimes they just are what they are...kid shows

I have to agree with you LadyV I think they are just TV shows aimed at
children.
I think that you can make what you want out of anything if you try.
Just my thoughts _BLiND_ not attacking your thread or anything

top topics

<< 1   >>

join