It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children's Programs - Reptilian / Demonic? easily...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Supposedly, the reptilians live underground, and are with high technological acheivments. And supposedly are very attracted to sex. That's is all I am really going to say about that, if you want to know more about them, click.

To start off, let's talk about that oh so lovable big purple dinosaur. Barney. Now Barney is a real long shot, so I figured I might as well get him out of the way.
- Follow the reptile boys and girls.

Ok, Simon, everyone knows Simon (American Idol), he is the master mind behind the childrens program "Teletubbies". The teletubbies looks like an innocent show until you start looking at symbology. Now this show does have an underlying sexual tone, considering the shapes on top of the monsters (teletubbies) heads.

The teletubbies live in this, A very highly technological complex that is actually underground. The monsters eat "pancakes" with smily faces on them. Symbolozing the eating of children? Or maybe its trying to give the impression that the reptilians are a Happy race, and love smily faces?

The baby face in the sun, or actually the face in the sun. This could represent "Apollo", or could it be symbolizing the egyptian god "Ra". There are many Masonic overtones with the face in the sun aswell.

Can you really be anymore obvious? ...oh wait. Simon just pooped out another childrens television program, let's have a look, shall we?

BooBah
This television show is about 5 aliens creatures that start out in a cacoon, much that of the red pods in The Matrix. When they are in there "pods", they look almost exactly like female genitalia.

- and that is not even in their pod. (it envelopes them, except for the head of the beast, I'm sure you see what I mean)

Then once they "awake" from their sleep, they retreive an object, and go down a long ways to reach a swirling vortex. Now they place this object in the middle of the vortex and it disappears. While this happens all of the alien creatures dance around and sing. How is this not a sacrifical event?

Simon is a very wealthy and very powerful man, could he be one of the reptilian harbingers?

Just because it is all rainbows and lollipops, doesn't mean that the rainbow isnt a chemtrail, and the lollipop isn't filled with poison, how many licks till you reach the center?

Barney
Teletubbies
Boobah

(Ps ~ I tried it once, it took 168 licks to reach the center)
[Edit: Post went horribly horribly wrong, had to fix html]

[edit on 18-1-2005 by _BLiND_]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
yeah, but are the teletubbies supposed to be reptiles?

and the boobah?

if not outright demonic, -i agree these shows are degrading. they teach our children to be vegetables, instead of productive.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
That is why I referred to them as monsters and or beasts.

I also Should add that Simon was the creator of "Boobah" as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Lets not forget the teenage mutant turtles. When I was young I though of these reptiles as hereos, now I know why.
They were all named after famous renaissance artists. Could Michael Angelo, Leonardo, Raphiel and Donatello actually have been Reptillian?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Good call, I totally forgot about that show...and it was my favourite when I was a child.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What about GI JOE. I heard that it symbolised the American and Vietnamese war, Cobra Commander representing a evil commander of Asian descent what with his Slit eyes and all. Considering your post, Cobra Commander says it all really doesnt it.

I live in New Zealand and not sure if we go tlaot of the same cartoons as you guys but we used to get Conan as well. Basically you could not have go tany closer to the topics talked about here, i.e Conan fought Reptilian humanoids, fended them off with crytals and empowed swords etc... extremally symbolic and a classic representation of publically broad casting the truth to make it seem like fiction to the masses...

Another one that springs to mind is Gargoyles. Large reptile-esque creatures. Real world Gargoyles are surly Masonic creations of some description...

Crazy huh!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
LOL boobah is like teletubbies on acid, AAAH the Colours, the colours...!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It seams that in some shows reptiles can do no wrong while in others it is humans battling the evil reptiles.
This seams quite odd I wonder if their are two seperate forces at work in the media?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
LOL boobah is like teletubbies on acid, AAAH the Colours, the colours...!!!!

I heard it's the colors of the gay flag, the rainbow....

I heard the teletubbies were created by gays, I don't know???

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Something else that just came to mind is Kermit the frog from the mupet show. I'm sure he used to get a microphone and do interviews, could this be symbolic of reptile involvement in the media?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a woman created the teletubbies. anne something or other. she also created the boohbahs. He produced a teletubbie album.

if you search these boards there's a thread somewhere about the boohbahs being alien that has a link that is hysterical.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
truthreasercher2000 hit it on the head

exactly which of these shows is demonic? the ones with hero reptiles or villain reptiles?

i think paranoia of the TV is getting out of hand.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost

I read this thread a bit ago and just shook my head....not everything is a conspiracy people, nor everything is alien.....sometimes they just are what they are...kid shows

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
[

I read this thread a bit ago and just shook my head....not everything is a conspiracy people, nor everything is alien.....sometimes they just are what they are...kid shows

No kidding.

I dispise teletubbies, Barney, and Boohbah as much as the next guy, but there's nothing sinister about them.

They were created for one thing in mind, and it's the same thing all tv shows are made for. To make money.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by lost

Agreed. I'm surprised that nobody yet has set up a howl about Japanese Animation. They DO have demons and angels and other such things (and sex, occasionally) in the cartoons... and yet nobody has stood up and roared and frothed about the damage that these surely must cause.

I mean, if Barney and Teletubbies are going to rot your mind and make you an alien slave, then think of how much MORE dangerous Dirty Pair, Pokemon, Appleseed, and Martian Successor must be!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I am willing to accept that anything is possible. With that said...This theory about teletubbies, and Simon, and reptilian agenda is way improbable. But, like I said, nothing is 100% impossible, but this is 100% IMPROBABLE!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Today, unlike the 1970's when the Muppets, Mr.Rogers, and Sesame St. were on the air. Is that they media is "PURPOSELY" changing the paradigm from "think for yourself" to "let US think for you; b/c we told you "YOUR stupid", and we created the problems to control so don't question us you "Terrorist".". To do this you have to change the public's belief system how the world works, instead of saying "God/Buddha/Allah/Jevoah/Krishna/The Creator, etc. exsist and created "angels" to help him like in typical/ancient mythology, they have changed it to God X does this and Godess Y does that, so you worship them; they do this by using "Celebrities" as "Saints" to show acoholism(Check out the new health guidelines they are SCARED of US(Posting it soon)), drug usage(both illegal and legal), and constant unaccounted sex is the norm and apporiate. By using the major media companies to "fake" ideals, they can therefor make people fight who shouldn't fight Islam v. Christinanity, Latinos v. Americans, Black v. White, Latinos v. Blacks, Pro v. Choice, Gay v. Stright, etc.

They have to do it when their young so they can be turned into activists, protests, and annoying typists, but won't become revolutionaries. The whole idea is if someone wants to find out more they have to go through the system "Public School" and then The Adult one "College". Ironicly, hasn't stopped me.

They just use us as a tool of operate condition--------------> we annoy----->they give the public "mental junk food" and make the prez. and UN look "perfect".

Anyway, all their doing is indoctrining them early so they won't ask weither or not the "Reptilians" exsists; b/c they do their in a bunch of newspapers and are cited in many books. They just use a lighter touch on typical pagan and "satanic" mythology think "Wizard of OZ" go to www. apfn.net for more info. or search google with Wizard of Oz, movie, and Satanic for more info. also.

I crack me up sometimes, and really need to stop studying! Ha ha ha Lol

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Interesting that the japanease don't bother with symbolism and just throw the deamons right in there...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I try to keep an open mind, I have learned many things on these boards, but this is a tough one to follow. The reptilians are creating TV shows to brian wash children for the eventual take over, is that the general idea ?

a pancake with a smile = eating children ?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
I try to keep an open mind, I have learned many things on these boards, but this is a tough one to follow. The reptilians are creating TV shows to brian wash children for the eventual take over, is that the general idea ?
Possibily to get children used to the idea of reptilians or perhaps simply for the sake of being arogant enough to put their symbolism right under our noses and most people still not knowing of their existence.

a pancake with a smile = eating children ?

That seams like a long shot to me too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join