It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On ...The World has gone Crazy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Kudos!
Very well put.

Maybe what we need is a strong, hero type person to come along, rally the masses and set everything straight.

WE NEED CHUCK NORRIS!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927

That was an easy question to answer. The vast majority of the violence and issues in politics are coming from the LEFT.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It's globalism and anti globalism.

One thing you missed out was the alarming militarism of modern Russia and its recent hostility towards the West.

Putin doesn't like Obama and has gone on record as saying he hopes Trump becomes POTUS. Even though the US under Trump might be more aggressive towards Russia. Why?

Because the Russians look at the craziness which is besetting the Western world and threatening to tear it apart.

And they don't want to catch the same disease.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metropolis1927

I can't quite put my finger on where exactly it's coming from or what's causing it, but it there and it's happening, and I know many if not most of us see it and feel it every day.

I know what the problem is, two unique problems actually which were not in your list. I’m just afraid of saying too much because I’d very quickly have mental health at my door to shut me up.

But, there’s a saying; “You are what you eat”. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
If you think its bad now; this is paradise compared to what its going to be like after November 26th 2016.

Haha! That's the day my wife turns 40. I knew it!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The end of July or the first week in August. Something significant I keep seeing in a dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join