It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians:Your opinion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
They might be hostile towards us if we enter their domain, but if they wanted us dead, they could have easilly done that any time I reckon.

If what Icke says is true and some of them are politicians, then they are just keeping our race in check so we wont nuke this planet to oblivion any time soon.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Take a look at my threads about the reptilians race...and well i am sorry to say, but they do exist. Hey..I used to be skeptic, and not believe in it, niether have I heard in them...but...after I saw them. Well, that's another thing. Oh, and antoher thing, they are not nice.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well said my friend!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
GRAYS........good!!?!??!?! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA...now that...is a laugh. anyone who know the grays know that they are extremely malevolent, hate us, control us, and loath us.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ummm.... having a good conversation with yourself there?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
i read somewhere reptilians are from the draconian something or other and i was recently reading the art of war and it mentioned something about draconian.so do you think reptilians being from the draconian star system is made up?

The star is Alpha Draconis AKA: Thurban

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
GRAYS........good!!?!??!?! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA...now that...is a laugh. anyone who know the grays know that they are extremely malevolent, hate us, control us, and loath us.

do we have any proof of grays? anymore than we have proof of reptilianas? (with the exception that greys have been rumored longer, but that is not even totally true.)

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yes of course they exist. I saw them. I know I don't have proof, but I did. I swear to god I did. So, here are the reasons why I myself believe that they exist.

1.) They exist, because I have seen them with my own eyes...and I wih I didn't. it was a terrifying experience.

2.) They have been in every single Ancient culturein drawings, statues, etc.. Egyptians, Mayans, Incans, Africans, Aborigines..

3.) They exist underground, in space, and in the 4th demension which is where I saw one of them during astral projection.

4.) There have been countless sightings by people.

5.) David Icke, Creto Mutwaa, Phil Schnieder...all people who have seen and talked about them

Alright, so...even though I can't give you physical proof, I just have to somehow. Maybe I will get a picture of them someday if I can. and when I do, I'll put it up here, I promise. Oh, and guess what I made a bet with my friend that aliens do exist,and we will seem them. For $50.00. If I am right, which I know I am I get the munuto!!! Hehehehe. And she..well, anyone who doesn't believe in them is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ah, I think that movie is called "They live" I tried to look for it in Block Buster...but they didn't have it....meh.....Also, how do I know if a certain person like you replied to me?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well it's just funny because a lot of people have been abducted by grays...and it's not part of your imagination. I have seen these dumb ass grays...well they are evil. And they want nothing more than to control you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join