It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians:Your opinion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Necros
Oh no on the contrary I don´t want to hide from you Vertu... Please let me show you what I saw. If not you may register a new username or return when your Internet connection is allright again.

Ill respect that you want to keep the names of the other grays for yourself. I don´t want to push you to let go of these names. I respect your actions sir.

You can show me what you seen, I have no reason to change my username. My netconnection will be off for technical reasons for a few days.

The names you are asking for mean nothing to me, because I'm not gathering the names for a reason: anyone can change username, so why keep them? Also, the names I'm aware of may not only hide Greys ... if you get what I am refering to. But that is not supposed to be your business.

If I could I would try to get to you in person, but I have a feeling that I don´t know that much yet. But I am a quick learner. I will do my best to show up at your home when it may suite you. I don´t know where you live yet but If you want, you can send me a PM and I can see what I can do to come in contact with you? I just want to understand the Reptilian agenda.

You are welcome here whenever you want to, we can have a chat or you can simply look around. I doubt that you will get hurt, unless you attempt to do anything foolish. But that is not my resort.

I have read that there are other ways then airplanes and Internet or even mail to get in contact with other human beings. I might be able to contact you trough a different chanel so to speak? However I have to learn more to get in fast connection with you without a Phone number or an Adress to visist.

Whenever you have that telepathic connection, we can both talk about things. But I have a feeling that you would go too far with doing that. However, in the future I may be in possession of free will to connect you at my own risk, but until then, we should keep a certain distance for a specified reason.

I could probably track you down if I wanted to, but I don´t, I leave your privacy as it is for now, because I respect your opinion and I find it very interesting to follow your thoughts about me as a person.

I would hope you could have seen the picture, so you would know what kind of reptilians I was talking about though. I only respect your point of view Vertu, and I want to thank your for learning me more about beeing a seeker of the truth.

Necros

You don't need to approach from behind, I'm not hostile to you or to any member of your colony. But there are certain things I dislike regarding your activities among humans, as time passes by you will understand what are unnesassary and what are not.

Generally, humans trust your species, even as they know almost nothing about you. You should simply build upon this, because that will be good for you and for us.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My opinion:

They taste like chicken. Hard to skin, though.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The names you are asking for mean nothing to me, because I'm not gathering the names for a reason:

Nice to hear that Vertu

I'm aware of may not only hide Greys ... if you get what I am refering to. But that is not supposed to be your business.

Sir I think I get your point there...

You are welcome here whenever you want to, we can have a chat or you can simply look around. I doubt that you will get hurt, unless you attempt to do anything foolish. But that is not my resort.

I`m sorry to tell this but I tought you allredy knew this? When grays appers, apparenty to other post out here, they never give their contacts a chance to do anything stupid towards them. Or am I wrong? I try to understand the nature of the grays too now when you are speaking about them Vertu.

Whenever you have that telepathic connection, we can both talk about things. But I have a feeling that you would go too far with doing that. However, in the future I may be in possession of free will to connect you at my own risk, but until then, we should keep a certain distance for a specified reason.

I`m sorry to disapoint you Vertu - I would never go that far when having a telepathic connection with anyone. You can only imagine what would happend if someone would go that far. Probably you would crush someones scull and smash the brain to nothing. That would be a terrible incident and the punishment for such an action would be serious enough not to even encourage to do such a thing.

You don't need to approach from behind, I'm not hostile to you or to any member of your colony. But there are certain things I dislike regarding your activities among humans, as time passes by you will understand what are unnesassary and what are not.

If I was a gray I would know better I agree, I allredy know you aren´t hostile to any member of the gray colony. If you would have been. You and me would probably not even speak with each other any longer. We would probably be two or one pool of green chemical substances or something. I understand if you may dislike some activities amongs humans. I do that myself, as time passes by I have learned to understand that it is unnecessary as you say.

Generally, humans trust your species, even as they know almost nothing about you. You should simply build upon this, because that will be good for you and for us.

I`m greatful that humans trust in the grays, even if they dont know anything about them. Yes you are right. The grays should build upon this, because there will be good for both sides if there only was one side that is.

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I can't totally believe in them because there's little evidence. But I wouldn't write them off because doing that surely infers the kind of mindset that our "stupid" predecesors have had. The world certainly seems flat doesn't it?

When you see a straw in a glass of water, the refractions makes the straw look like it's broken - only you know inside that it isn't. So even in this instance your head knows what your eyes don't. There are definitely some creepy people on this Earth and I wouldn't be surprised if they were hiding a scale or two.

From reading a lot of stuff here's what I reckon one explanation could be:
Back in the Dogon days, (Um I can't remember when this is but it's a long time ago) some aliens came to Earth and these were amphibian types who had a lizard look about them. We thought they were Gods and worshiped them, learning their astological knowledge, etc.

Some people for one reason or another (either they were lying or it really DID happen) claimed to have been born of at least one alien parent. Perhaps the result of experiments or maybe somehow aliens and people lived together long enough to really get it on. That'd be unlikely though! Mind you, if I'd have lived back then, I'd have looked at it as a challenge. Anyway, these people who thought they had the alien gene were desperate to keep it pure by maintaining their bloodline. Incest followed. Incest in families said to possess the otherworldly genetics. We worshiped these dudes because we thought they somehow had royal blood.

More incest occured. So much incest over the generations that who can now say whether there ever was an alien gene going on - these people (the world leaders and the royal family) are now complete mutants anyway. Maybe for the better, maybe for the worse hey - sometimes mutation is the acceleration pedal for evolution.

In any case, the trained eye of a pyschic will see what lies beneath the human exterior of these people. They're now not the same as we are I don't think. So lizards (aliens) or no lizards - some people have used the lizard tale (tail ha ha, yes I still got it) to cause mutation through 1000s of years of incest.

Tis a simple crime but a far reaching one.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I`m sorry to tell this but I tought you allredy knew this? When grays appers, apparenty to other post out here, they never give their contacts a chance to do anything stupid towards them. Or am I wrong? I try to understand the nature of the grays too now when you are speaking about them Vertu.

My post was meant to point to your extreme hatred towards the Reptilians. Me, as an implantee have nothing to do with the problems between your species and the Reptilians. Also, other humans should not be the victims of this problem.

I keep repeating, that it is upon you, if you can solve this problem or not.

I`m sorry to disapoint you Vertu - I would never go that far when having a telepathic connection with anyone. You can only imagine what would happend if someone would go that far. Probably you would crush someones scull and smash the brain to nothing. That would be a terrible incident and the punishment for such an action would be serious enough not to even encourage to do such a thing.

I wouldn't do anything bad if you contacted me through telepathy, we could probably chat, and sending me that picture wouldn't be a misery of the www. But the facts are different, and they have nothing to do with my personal thoughts or my decisions. You simply can't do that.

If I was a gray I would know better I agree, I allredy know you aren´t hostile to any member of the gray colony. If you would have been. You and me would probably not even speak with each other any longer.

I understand if you may dislike some activities amongs humans. I do that myself, as time passes by I have learned to understand that it is unnecessary as you say.

I`m greatful that humans trust in the grays, even if they dont know anything about them. Yes you are right. The grays should build upon this, because there will be good for both sides if there only was one side that is.

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Whatever is the truth when it comes to the grays I respect your opinion and your thougts about it Vertu.

kerrymac nice to see you too

I don´t know what all this is and I am probably flying around in a want to know but know nothing state of mind whatever I try to get into my head right now.

Again I respect everyones opinion when it comes to everything in this world but at the moment, these Reptilian guys is my biggest trouble. The picture is at the editor department at the moment. (that is my wife and Photoshoop 7 or something like that.) Please hold out and I will link the picture this evening guys and girls

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Whatever is the truth when it comes to the grays I respect your opinion and your thougts about it Vertu.

I don't ask you to claim that you are a Grey, it's enough that I know that firmly. As you have seen my post in the other thread, I may dislike some activities of your species: Just look at that poor guy! He is a real looney in the face of the World!! Why is this good for you? Do you gain anything on Earth with this? Yes. More UFO-maintanance.

Again I respect everyones opinion when it comes to everything in this world but at the moment, these Reptilian guys is my biggest trouble.

Well, please work hard in order for me to see those pictures. I'm really interested in them.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If you are keen to believe in aliens, then they are keen to be real, as well.

You just have to ask who is trying to fulfill your wishes, when it comes to something like this.

And the answer isn't God. or 'the devil'.

But I will give you "The SUN"'s view on aliens (one of their many):
"In one of the mos exciting astronomical discoveries in the last 100 years, researchers have located an entire galaxy made of dark matter, the most mysterious substance in the universe.
The discovery of this galaxy (take their word for it!) suggests that this dark matter may not be evenly distributed, but may clump together in mysterious invisible worlds.
"What if there is life in these galaxies?" he speculates (Brian Vicks, not a real person) "It would be vastly different from any life that we know of or have even been able to imagine.
"If it is hostile, we would have no way to combat it- we would not even be able to SEE it..."

So obviously this article is a lot of hocus, designed to stir your imagination, and the leaning it gives, is that our 'enemies' are invisible predators, an idea with much truth behind it.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Why is this good for you? Do you gain anything on Earth with this? Yes. More UFO-maintanance.

Yes suppose I was a gray... Could there not be different departments of their activitys aswell. As here on earth for an example. Ambulance Drivers takes care of the wounded, Police officers hunts the perpetrator and the defence lawyer try to protect the suspect when cought by the police while the prosecutor try to prove the opposite when the suspects lawyer tells the judge and the jury that the suspect is innocent of the crime he or she supposed to have conducted to the victim in this case the very same person that the Ambulance emergency crew saved from the street?

I wish that I had all the answers, or maybe not - my brain would probably have gone crazy or something. I think that whatever these gray guys and the Reptilian gentlemen are up to, they don´t share everything between each other just as we humans. I don´t know a jackass about what my neighbor may be planing for tomorrow. Maybe he is going to take he`s children to a lake and fishing. Maybe his conscience begin to stir and he suddenly knocks at my door and asking me if I know where he can find help to understand this world a bit better then he did the day before?

You all understand what I am trying to say here - We may never know? We may know this tonight, tomorrow or the next week if so. But still I don´t think anyone will know anything if they don´t start to ask questions in some kind of direction. Internet is a wonderful tool when it comes to sharing information between people. I look at Internet and I see no end of possibilitys. You can virtually speaking find anything on this web.

I found ATS and I hope to gain some answers about these Reptilian guys. And I promise no-one will force me to tell the world that I am a Gray or an C.I.A agent or whatever people may think about me at the moment. What I care about is what I can learn about these Reptilians. Nothing more, and nothing less. If someone needs a friend, cause I will be there. I respect people for what they are and I would never ever try to do anything to upset or ridicule them, cause then I would do myself a great unfavour to make me sound and seem even more idiotic then I may appear allredy.

See you on the flip side:
Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't buy any of this "reptilian" or "gray" stuff; I think it's all a hoax.

I certainly believe the thre's intelligent life elsewhere, and it may (although I doubt it) have visited the Earth in the past.

But I think all the other crapola is just a way for con men like Icke to make a buck off the suckers.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I wish that I had all the answers, or maybe not - my brain would probably have gone crazy or something. I think that whatever these gray guys and the Reptilian gentlemen are up to, they don´t share everything between each other just as we humans.

But still I don´t think anyone will know anything if they don´t start to ask questions in some kind of direction. Internet is a wonderful tool when it comes to sharing information between people. I look at Internet and I see no end of possibilitys. You can virtually speaking find anything on this web.

I found ATS and I hope to gain some answers about these Reptilian guys. And I promise no-one will force me to tell the world that I am a Gray or an C.I.A agent or whatever people may think about me at the moment. What I care about is what I can learn about these Reptilians. Nothing more, and nothing less. If someone needs a friend, cause I will be there. I respect people for what they are and I would never ever try to do anything to upset or ridicule them, cause then I would do myself a great unfavour to make me sound and seem even more idiotic then I may appear allredy.

See you on the flip side:
Necros

Let's just assume that you are a Grey.

I cannot really tell you much about the Reptilians, but your Grey friend actually knows something about the power of evolution, therefore something about me. It is the way of life, and that is correct. Mutation can do interesting things not only to dragons, but to humans as well. But I doubt that this issue has anything to do with Reptilian bloodline, however it is possible to genetically manipulate a king or a queen for any reason. But what for?!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

don't buy any of this "reptilian" or "gray" stuff; I think it's all a hoax.

I certainly believe the thre's intelligent life elsewhere, and it may (although I doubt it) have visited the Earth in the past.

But I think all the other crapola is just a way for con men like Icke to make a buck off the suckers.

Ill will not disagree with you here Off_The_Street - I may have been con by my best friend and a very skillful Photo editor. But the truth is that this possibility is the less likley. However I think I second with you when it comes to life visiting the earth in the past. There is alot of pictures and so on and also the Bibel itself speaks of flying visitors. What can I say. I have to stay open minded towards this, untill someone can prove my eyes and my gut feeling to be wrong. I suppose it is equal hard to prove it doesn´t excist as it is to prove that it does excist.

Well alot of people told Darwin he was crazy when telling the world that we originated from the apes. I suppose this is equaly hard to prove if something. There are no hard evidence only theorys, there are nothing that we as simple citizens of this world can point at and say. HEY there you got them. There is the lizard we all was looking for.

Whatever this search may lead me I will continue to be open minded towards all opinions, and I am grateful towards all that participates on this thread for your participation to clear things up for me. Soon I will have the picture up. I think it is good enugh to be shown in public. The Reptilian gentlemen I think I saw on that photo did look that way anyway. 7 months and the human mind can be in shade when waiting this long.

Let's just assume that you are a Grey.

I cannot really tell you much about the Reptilians, but your Grey friend actually knows something about the power of evolution, therefore something about me. It is the way of life, and that is correct. Mutation can do interesting things not only to dragons, but to humans as well. But I doubt that this issue has anything to do with Reptilian bloodline, however it is possible to genetically manipulate a king or a queen for any reason. But what for?!

Well I don´t know anything about the Reptilian bloodline yet, but I think David Icke will take that subject up further in to the book. I use his work as work and not facts or teachings. I am curious thats all.

If genetically manipulate anything for any reason it should be for medical reasons I think. You also have to have in consideration that the medical equipment for such a surgical operation is accessible. Assume that there is something wrong in your DNA, let us play with the thought that a bloodline have been active on this world for a very long period of time. Look at the nature - different spieces evolves through time if they origin from this place.

Let say there is a war going on, on the other side of the galaxy and you can´t get fresh blood to your wounded or in this case very old royaltys. An end of an éra would be something of a disaster amongs these people. They have ruled this world all since Babylon was this planets central point if you read about them on this place. This is only a theory of mine, note - Not a fact!

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If genetically manipulate anything for any reason it should be for medical reasons I think. You also have to have in consideration that the medical equipment for such a surgical operation is accessible. Assume that there is something wrong in your DNA, let us play with the thought that a bloodline have been active on this world for a very long period of time. Look at the nature - different spieces evolves through time if they origin from this place.

It is correct. Every alien race (including your species) are interested in the human body at a certain level. Some (humanoid) species may need to regenerate themselves using human DNA because their DNA cannot support their lifecycle.

But the Nature can also do interesting things (as your Grey friend posted in an upper comment) . Without any alien interference a person may born eg. telepathic, enabling the socalled sixth sense--- as you already know, telepathy can do magical things, and it is a major step for any race to become a high-end creature of the Universe.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Picture:
www.swplayersofdissent.se...

I don´t know anything about that eather Vultur, but I will probably learn more about the grays as fast as I am finished with the Reptilians.

A friend helped me out here... And I am grateful for his assistance....

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Cool drawing!!!

But I really thought that you are going to send in a colour photo of Reptilians. Anyway, it is impressive artwork.

In case you have some real vids or photos of Reptilians, I may be looking forward to see them. Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well there is a problem there Vertu, the photo and the camera along with the negatives were stolen by burglers. See pre-post made by me.

This was the second best I could offer in such a short time, but I think that the artist may help me out with a more detail one if needed. Only thing is that I don´t recall so many details from this photo. This is also zoomed in so to say. The original photo was taken from about 10 meters. Their skinn colour I could not see because it was an Black and White photo. But my friend told me that there was something with their eyes? Well he saw them as humans but the photo said otherwise.

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I can understand you...

I assume, now you really hate those burglars.

But nevermind, there will always be chances in life to get photos and vids from allover the world.

Those Reptilians, your species and me are telepathic. Naturally the useage of telepathy among humans can produce a different image of a person's behaviour (good or bad). I know that, because before I was chipped, I used my telepathic skills very irregularly and they resulted with unexpected outcome.

Now my telepathic skills are well organized and its useage can be precise and effective.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Okey that is good Vertu

But let me just tell you something about hate just my honest and simple opinon that is.

Vertu never hate.... You may dislike what they have done to you. I am not happy about those burglers breaking my friends door and stealing my friends camera and all that was in that suitcase eather. But never hate anyone. Hate leads to a path of destruction. What you fight you become.

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Okey that is good Vertu

But let me just tell you something about hate just my honest and simple opinon that is.

Vertu never hate.... You may dislike what they have done to you. I am not happy about those burglers breaking my friends door and stealing my friends camera and all that was in that suitcase eather. But never hate anyone. Hate leads to a path of destruction. What you fight you become.

Necros

Hate is part of every human, just as love is. If a person claims that he/she doesn't hate anybody or never hated, then there is something wrong with what he is telling.

But also, I can see what is going on between you two species. No matter who started it and when, this hateful relationship between your species and the Reptilians must stop. There are 12 more alien species present on Earth, how come that most of them can stay on their butt examining humans freely?

Why is it that the Greys are supposed to be in such a moral disorder against the Reptilians? As a human, I can tell you a thing: as long as your species are responsible for certain acts meaning only bad for the human community, the Reptilians will always react somehow.

Also I know that an alien race with such a background like yours, can do far more interesting things (with the best cooperation to us) than summoning UFOs by some implanted loonatic. I am aware of certain other acts from you in my country, and as you add them up, it would be clear to you where does this hatred originate from.

The Reptilians did nothing bad to me, however they are examining certain behavours, that is normal for an implantee.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
My personal belief is unconclusive. We could consider the "facts" of evolution and then apply it to a reptilian lifeform. Its always possible. I can tell you that the reason I would maybe consider them real would be if you never mentioned the whole "underground" earth theory. As for possibly meeting them dont plan on it or hope for it. If they have anything in common with "reptiles" expect an aggressive and intelligent species.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join