It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians:Your opinion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
How come that David Icke knows so much about Reptilians, and nobody knows a portion of it?

I really think that if there is a person capable to write books about certain things, a bunch of others would do the same from different resources. Booksale is a good business, especially if that particular book is interesting as well.

Also, what about a realtime TV interview with Icke ? Not once, but more. People who know so much, should not hide.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Edit TWICE!!!

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Vertu]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
First off, welcome to ATS!

It's a shame that you and your friend lost the film of a possibly great peice of evidence. Although, you will have to forgive me for sounding skeptical, but anyone can claim the same things you say. If what you say is true, then I guess you are one of the lucky ones who gets to witness such things first hand.

Since you have an eyewitness testimony of the pictures of these reptilians, can you find a way to upload some drawings of what you beleive these creatures to look like?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I`m sure not blaming anyone for being skeptical to what I just sent on this thread. It has taken me over 7 months even to dare to write anything about this thing.

Sounds crazy perhaps, but I have been checking myself up so I don`t have any schizophrenic or depressed neurological disturbances myself or in the family of my. I`m only hoping I`m not doing anything wrong with writing about these photos. I first thought that the housebreaking was a natural one and not staged. Well two other appartments did have burglar visit that month, so I suppose there was nothing foreign or so.

Problem is that I just know what I saw, what my friend told me, and I can´t do anything else then trying to look it up. I have been curious about this all since we lost that picture. I could give a 1000$ for that photo If the burglers would like to return it to my friend. We did send a message in the local newspaper where we asked the burglers if they could not hand over the negatives or the photo at least.

They could keep the camera and so on. But hey. No one did mail it back. We did have a buffoon that sended a fake mail with pictures from a advertising page. I guess that my best proof is lost forever. A picture of those three, well If I can find anyone with a scanner I can try to put it up somewhere. I can talk with a friend of me that is good with the pencil. I don`t know what she may say about a picture of three Reptilian gentlemen though.

Necros

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Vertu:

It seems like that Author David Icke do have source lists for everything he writes in that book. I have not checked them out yet but he seems to be serious with these Reptilian ppl around us. Who knows where he get`s all that information from. I got the book today so I can´t tell anything from it yet, but after reading it I might be able to tell you about it?

Necros

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Probably I'll take my time reading a book of his, generally my interest is in his person, his psychological advancement to this issue.

I really think, that individual questions to him could be just as interesting as reading one more book of his. Personal experiences are often telling a lot more!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yes Vertu I do agree....

On the other hand, my personal experiance with this photo was not a wish. It seems like alot of people want to see or meet this kind of, I don´t know what to call them.... *lol* I leave that to the experts I think. But Reptilian is the closest thing I can come up with. They who want to see these things can have it from me. I didn´t want to see them in the first place anyway. Thought it was a bloody joke to be honest. There is alot of truth in what David Icke are telling the reader in the first pages of the book. He seems to be a very smart guy, and I think this book will be fast read. Gosh there are Reptilian threads all over this place.

There are two things you need if you are to uncover and communicate what is really happening in the world. One is to be free of any dogmatic belief system. The second is not to give a damn what people think and say about you, or at least, not to let that influence your decisions. Without number one you will never go into the bizarre areas that are necessary to understand the forces that control this planet. Once you are faced with information that demolishes your belief system you will begin to edit what you have discovered and refuse to go where it is taking you. Without number two, you will never communicate what you have found because you will be terrified of the consequences for you from the reaction of your friends, family and the public in general.

From the book Children of the Matrix, page XV Life beyond the bubble.
Author: David Icke

Necros

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Necros]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
mwen I did try to send you a replay on the U2U Messages system. "Unfortunatly" I need to write 20 posts before I can use it. My message to you was lost. I will return as fast as I get this U2U system operational. On the same time I am greatful for the security messures that is activated on this place. I have found out that there are far more scarry things amongs humans in general then I have found out on that photo.

Ignorance Denied system seems to be a great tool to save truth seekers from religious fanatics such as dangerous cults and other religious dogmatic fanatics, that seems to shut you up when trying to seek after the truth. Since 7 months back I have been called C.I.A agent and Illuminate Employee.

C.I.A I known from Hollywood movies and Illuminate I didn´t know anything about untill I was called a Illuminate Employee.

I also want to thanx ATS admin for your greeting to this site and all other of you guys helping me seeking the truth and welcoming me here. Today I will have an artist trying to do a sketch for a portrait of theese three gentlemen that I do recall from that photo. 7 months of silence may have murky my memory a bit when it comes to details but I will do my best to meet member mpeake´s request.

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Necros
Yes Vertu I do agree....

On the other hand, my personal experiance with this photo was not a wish. It seems like alot of people want to see or meet this kind of, I don´t know what to call them.... *lol* I leave that to the experts I think. But Reptilian is the closest thing I can come up with. They who want to see these things can have it from me. I didn´t want to see them in the first place anyway. Thought it was a bloody joke to be honest.

Just a question: does this bloody joke (and your hatred) have to do anything with Prophet Yahweh?

I really think, that was such a fun!
Anyway, calm down please.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Just a question: does this bloody joke (and your hatred) have to do anything with Prophet Yahweh?

I really think, that was such a fun! Anyway, calm down please.

Ill do my best to calm down...

Who is Prophet Yahweh?

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Ill do my best to calm down...

Who is Prophet Yahweh?

Necros

Humans have their wonderful skill to solve actual problems regarding others. If something is not working well, it is the best to keep away or else, you will bump ahead every time. This should apply to you as well, if you have problems with the Reptilians.

I may give you a hint: simply listen to the humans! Even if you feel that you are much smarter, more intelligent and more advanced, you are actually here to know more about the social behavour of human race. But if you ignore their needs and thinking, you keep walking on your way and you force them to situations they can't even handle, you will gain nothing at all.

But, other species (in this case Reptilians) may have the understanding to get to a conclusion encasing your hostility, your mean thinking or else.

So why are you here? To perform for the Reptilians, or to gain infromations from the human race?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Oh that was a tricky question.... I think I am here to gain more information about the Reptilians just because I am curious about them. I would never even try to act smarter or more advanced then any other person. I respect people with different points of views as long as they don´t try to force something on me. Reptilians may have their own agenda.

But I`m sure not doing any foot work for those people, not what I know about that is. I think I am here just because there are people out there that actually have found out a heck a lot more about these things then I have even attempted to do untill know.

I am looking at this whole thing as something of a journey to experiance something outside the gray and rather boring so called "reality". I don´t use drugs or alcohol. That is if I survive that long, can tell my grandchildren about this in the future.

Hope this answers your questions sir

The picture of these guys are ready now I have to find anyone with a scanner and then the third problem is here. Where to put it so you guys can see these three gentlemen.

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Oh that was a tricky question.... I think I am here to gain more information about the Reptilians just because I am curious about them. I would never even try to act smarter or more advanced then any other person. I respect people with different points of views as long as they don´t try to force something on me. Reptilians may have their own agenda.

Right... I thought I was clear to you, but I should tell you: I have no reason to trick you for whatever, let's face the facts:

You are a Grey. My posts were actually based on this, still I don't want to pick on you that you are an entity, because you are another individual behind a username.

But I`m sure not doing any foot work for those people, not what I know about that is. I think I am here just because there are people out there that actually have found out a heck a lot more about these things then I have even attempted to do untill know.

Now you may understand that these things simply do not tolerate certain events driven by your species, and no matter how much you hate them, they will go on and on until you will find a reasonable way to be in touch with humans.

I am looking at this whole thing as something of a journey to experiance something outside the gray and rather boring so called "reality". I don´t use drugs or alcohol. That is if I survive that long, can tell my grandchildren about this in the future.

Hope this answers your questions sir

Necros

It is understood.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"Sir do I get you right now".... I am an alien? A gray person? That is how much I know about them. I don´t hate these gentlemen at all. I am only curious about them cause I didn´t first belive my own eyes when I saw them on that Photo.

But if you say that I am an Alien, Ill think my wife would second that too, as I am running around and trying to understand what the heck I have seen.

I underline I don´t want you to get me wrong here - I AM NOT telling you to be wrong on this subject. I do respect what you may think I am sir. I may not agree with you but I follow the code on this forum.

Deny Ignorance.

I respect your assumption about me as a person being a Gray an all that. I just want you to know that. And I am greatful towards you that you are not picking on me regardless of what entity I now may be. Vertu I give you right on the issue, that I need to learn a more reasonable ways to be in touch with humans.

With Respect
Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"Sir do I get you right now".... I am an alien? A gray person?

But if you say that I am an Alien, Ill think my wife would second that too, as I am running around and trying to understand what the heck I have seen.

Let's be clear: Yes, you are a Grey alien. .. but wait: your wife? As far as I know, Greys (your species) must proliferate, because they cannot reproduce themselves in male-female relationship. It is why the need of segmenting.

I underline I don´t want you to get me wrong here - I AM NOT telling you to be wrong on this subject. I do respect what you may think I am sir. I may not agree with you but I follow the code on this forum.

I respect your assumption about me as a person being a Gray an all that. I just want you to know that. And I am greatful towards you that you are not picking on me regardless of what entity I now may be.

You still don't know how I can get to the point that you (and several others of your usernames) are a Grey, but once you get to know that , you will be total stealth to my mind under most circumstances.

eg: yesterday, in the "Boeing 757..." thread I wouldn't know that it's actually you posting with a different username, until you made that particular step. On the other hand, in several threads it is extremely easy to pinpoint that not only one Grey is posting, but actually you in person.

Vertu I give you right on the issue, that I need to learn a more reasonable ways to be in touch with humans.

With Respect
Necros

Definitely! But just keep in mind my previous posts as well.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is so interesting Vertu

Sorry to be all over this place I understand that this is a Reptilian thread and I don´t want anyone to get me wrong here, when I am telling you Vertue that on the contrary I am overproductive. preventive measures to shield me and my wife from having children have failed three times within a period of 8 years of relationship.

One time with a so called Spiral, one time with a so called preventive chip and the third time with contraceptive pill`s IF you have any answer on this overproductivness I would be most Greatful Vertu!

What I know I only got one account on this forum, I`m sure any Moderator or Administrator with an IP-tracker can verify this if they look it up.

I still respect your opinions Vertu, I did have a vision about this. These grays may there be any fifth colonists or something because I don`t know anything about any public airplane story?

Necros

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Necros]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This is so interesting Vertu

Sorry to be all over this place I understand that this is a Reptilian thread and I don´t want anyone to get me wrong here, when I am telling you Vertue that on the contrary I am overproductive. preventive measures to shield me and my wife from having children have failed three times within a period of 8 years of relationship.

I guess, we should keep away from this issue because I don't have further opinions, and I am not going to build hoax upon the proliferation of your species.

What I know I only got one account on this forum, I`m sure any Moderator or Administrator with an IP-tracker can verify this if they look it up.

We have already gone through this in a different thread. Do you remember?

I still respect your opinions Vertu, I did have a vision about this. These grays may there be any fifth colonists or something because I don`t know anything about any public airplane story?

Necros

You don't need to cover yourself with excuses. I know why you are trying to hide firmly on this forum, but that will not change what I see here. Currently you have no protection to avoid me uncovering you, but perhaps one day you may have that.

Right before you edited your post, you called me "Vertue". This is the speech of my beloved friend...*sigh*. Just a hint: you cannot play with the words in order to cover yourself. I know him very well, I understand his reason to cover himself, but almost for a year now, he had the least result against me.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Vertu I would have been greatful if I had known you for a whole year of time. I do respect what you are telling me and others about me as a person. I follow the code with great interest. Soon however you will get something of what I saw on that picture my friend showed me before it was stolen. We have some technology problems to get it up on the www at the moment, but it will be there before this day is over. I find Vertu`s theorys very interesting and thats why I will look around for your post Vertu and sorry for my bad English. I have a hard time when it comes to names.

With all respect towards everyone that think I am a Gray and to all out there that may still think I am a Human and to all you out there that may think that I am working for the Reptilian agenda or the C.I.A or the Illuminate people, I say this.... Feel free to continue post your knowledge on this post and I will send my picture with a link as fast as my contacts can help me out with this. Vertu if you want to - Please send me a PM with the names on the other Gray people so I can check them out for myself if there is no trouble. Who knows what kind of relatives or comrades in arms I may find amongs them?

With greatest respect towards ATS and member Vertu:
Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Vertu I would have been greatful if I had known you for a whole year of time. I do respect what you are telling me and others about me as a person. I follow the code with great interest.

I would simply trust your species if you were in direct contact with me, as sensibly there would be no other option. But I would still have my opinion to share with you.

Soon however you will get something of what I saw on that picture my friend showed me before it was stolen. We have some technology problems to get it up on the www at the moment, but it will be there before this day is over.

Then have a nice work, because tomorrow I will not have internet connection, so I won't be able to see that thing.

Vertu if you want to - Please send me a PM with the names on the other Gray people so I can check them out for myself if there is no trouble. Who knows what kind of relatives or comrades in arms I may find amongs them?

With greatest respect towards ATS and member Vertu:
Necros

May I keep these names for myself? Anyway, that would make no difference at all. Registering another username is simple and you can remain under cover if you want to.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Oh no on the contrary I don´t want to hide from you Vertu... Please let me show you what I saw. If not you may register a new username or return when your Internet connection is allright again.

Ill respect that you want to keep the names of the other grays for yourself. I don´t want to push you to let go of these names. I respect your actions sir.

If I could I would try to get to you in person, but I have a feeling that I don´t know that much yet. But I am a quick learner. I will do my best to show up at your home when it may suite you. I don´t know where you live yet but If you want, you can send me a PM and I can see what I can do to come in contact with you? I just want to understand the Reptilian agenda.

I have read that there are other ways then airplanes and Internet or even mail to get in contact with other human beings. I might be able to contact you trough a different chanel so to speak? However I have to learn more to get in fast connection with you without a Phone number or an Adress to visist.

I could probably track you down if I wanted to, but I don´t, I leave your privacy as it is for now, because I respect your opinion and I find it very interesting to follow your thoughts about me as a person.

I would hope you could have seen the picture, so you would know what kind of reptilians I was talking about though. I only respect your point of view Vertu, and I want to thank your for learning me more about beeing a seeker of the truth.

Necros

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join