It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians:Your opinion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Until recently, i had no opinion about reptilians, but i have changed my mind after reading a book about Varginha alien. I consider this event as absolutely genuine and maybe the most solid evidence about alien presence.
The description of the Varginha alien, as witnessed by lots of people, is amazing and makes me think that reptilian races could indeed be real. Main characteristics of the entity (as described in Dr Leir book) is a scaled skin, bony protuberances on the head and some sort of big claw on the feet.
Could really be some kind of reptilian race. I'd like to know opinions of lizzardsamok and others about that.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
In an infinite universe anything is possible. The stories I have read about reptilians, reptoids, whatever are rubbish. A cash in on the fringe of popular culture. People with ojective beliefs in this area suffer as a result. The only credible alien stories I have heard revolve around Zeta Reticuli and the Sirius star system (B or C I can't remember).

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

The description of the Varginha alien, as witnessed by lots of people, is amazing and makes me think that reptilian races could indeed be real. Main characteristics of the entity (as described in Dr Leir book) is a scaled skin, bony protuberances on the head and some sort of big claw on the feet.
Could really be some kind of reptilian race. I'd like to know opinions of lizzardsamok and others about that.

yes i saw all of those features just look at the picture i drew of them, dinosuar feet 3 toes , no shoes , the claw is a side 4th toe on foot. much like a dogs back foot.
bony potrubenses are barely noticable on top of head its more a line...
scaled skin yes like a lizard...
just look at a lizard ... same features diamond skin not plate scales...
oh also both of them were slightly bow legged.

got a link to liers site or story?

[edit on 24-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Reptilians!?!? Come on! Let's take a few things that we know about "Reptiles" and see if this could even logically pan out. First of all, they are cold blooded creatures that require the warming of their blood from an external source, such as say the sun. Their brains are about 1/100th the size of a human brain when doing a body mass/ brain size ratio which makes them rather unintelligent. The DNA make-up of reptiles is nowhere near that of a human being so any speculation that they "mated" with early primates on Earth to develop humans is purely preposterous, at best. I could continue but I think you get the point.

Next, let's look at the "Humanization" of these alleged Reptilians. All of the stories about them has them walking erect although with exception of some Skinks that have the ability to run upright for very short distances, the skelatal system of a lizard does not lend itself to erectus type status. Am I also to believe that somehow these Reptilians evolved a thumb in the human sense that would afford them dexterity necessary to build tools and develop technology? Why then have no lizards on Earth evolved anything akin to it? Reptiles contain no larynx yet somehow I am supposed to believe that they can talk? Or perhaps we are talking about subconscious telepathy, right? ...From their brains that are the size of a pea!? I doubt that.

None of this makes any sense to me. Anything that could potentially be credible turns out to be heresay by someone who is publishing a book (With names like "The intergalactic diva" to boot!:@@
and SELLING it! In my opinion, it is such ridiculous claims as these that prevent the scholarly, scientific and academic investigation into the legitimate source of the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well if you were educated on dinosaurs you would see most were BIPEDAL LIZARDS so yes reptiles walked on 2 feet its a fact and so is the opposible thumbs you mention many dinosaurs had that and lizards to day too!!!

shows what you know about facts.....HAH

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
yes i saw all of those features just look at the picture i drew of them, dinosuar feet 3 toes , no shoes , the claw is a side 4th toe on foot. much like a dogs back foot.
bony potrubenses are barely noticable on top of head its more a line...
scaled skin yes like a lizard...
just look at a lizard ... same features diamond skin not plate scales...
oh also both of them were slightly bow legged.

Those Reptilians have done very good things for you. They care for you. Why are you talking about them as if they were objects? You don't even realize how close are they to you!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Next, let's look at the "Humanization" of these alleged Reptilians.

The Reptilians genetically engineered their own species to make up their present humanoid form! Which means, they weren't like humanoids naturally. However, the best way to exist in a highly civilized area is to be like humanoids.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Dr Leir site is www.alienscalpel.com. Site is mainly based on his first book about alien implants.
His last book is named "Extraterrestrials captured in Varginha, Brazil. The New Roswell" and had been published in french 2 months ago, dunno when it will be available in english, soon probably.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Those Reptilians have done very good things for you. They care for you. Why are you talking about them as if they were objects? You don't even realize how close are they to you!

Apparently the Varginha aliens didn't look that bad. I would say that the bad ones in this case were the stupid military who pursued and ill-treated these beings like if the were beasts (and probably killed at least one of them)

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Some pics of alien implants:

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Vertu]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Apparently the Varginha aliens didn't look that bad. I would say that the bad ones in this case were the stupid military who pursued and ill-treated these beings like if the were beasts (and probably killed at least one of them)

I havent read the story but ill say this:

If you were to come into seeing the USA hunting down "osama bin laden" and being totaly uneducated on what he did to the USA, im sure some would pity osama and feel bad for him , even blame the military for ill treating him, not realizing there is alot more behind what you are seeing....
and even wrongly beliving osama is your buddy.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden has the least to do with the demolition of the World Trade Center in New York. Also, Mohammed Atta was only a dummy with his 18 friends on those planes. A lot more is behind that attack, and most of it has been learned, and covered well.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Apperently a group of Muslims were interviewed on the streets of NewYork afew months after the attacks on how they felt about what had happend in 9/11.All of them quickly said the ``Jews`` were involved.They said that 2400 jews were gone or at home once the attacks happened in and around workplaces in the worldtrade center.How they knew this i dont know but its what they said.But government officials dismissed that as an excuse.This was on 60minutes.

I dont think the Jews had anything to do with it and it does sound like an excuse but then again it makes you think.2400 were gone.Maby it was a special day on the jewish calendar or something similar?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Note:these were jews who worked in the worldtrade center and in office blocks near.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
In the World Trade Center work starts at 10AM. The attacks took place at 8AM. Naturally those 2400 workers were at home or on the way to work.

If the attacks were at say 11AM, far more dead would be, as the World Trade Center would be full. Anyway, 50000 people were working in the WTC complex.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
lol guys i think this going a little bit off topic

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

lol guys i think this going a little bit off topic

Agreed. But this issue concerns money. Has nothing to do with Aliens.

By the way: if you intend to check yourself whether you have any implant, watch out! Aliens can move your hand while you are searching, therefore you could never feel the implant with hands. If they don't want you to find it, your hands will simply move away from the infected area of your skull.

Just an opinion for those feeling that they have an implant!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reptilians are ugly and real bad guys...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
My opinion is that if Icke couldn't even make a decent soccer player (which is a girls game anyway) why the hell would you believe him on anything else?

So what you are saying is that only hugely successful pro sports atheletes make believable journalists???

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I am on my way to learn more about these guys.... I came in close contact with three of them through a friend and his camera last autumn 2004. Oh, did I mention that my friend had a housebreaking not long after this incident, they took the camera, the negatives, and the photo showing three very wierd gentlemen outside his appartment. The police dropped the case after the preliminary investigation.

I don´t blame them, I would probably have done the same thing, however -I want to learn more about these guys so I have been looking around on the net for information about them. There seems to be a Mix of it so you can get realy confused If I may say so. Today I got the book handling these so called Reptilians. An Author called David Icke have wrote the book- Children of the Matrix-. I hope to get some answers from the book and maybe with some help from you guys and girls ?

I am a newbie over here and all these functions makes me rather confused too. So don´t panic if I don`t find your reply first thing. I don´t know what to believe when it comes to Reptilians amongs us. But I know that there was no movie set my friend did catch with his former camera.

I have been thinking about it since and I would like to learn more about these people. I have checked with local authoritys if there was any shooting for a movie or so, but there was non. My friend was just following a group of older men from a secret society meeting, the so called Odd Fellows. It ended up with my friend being followed by them.

He shoot a whole set of film. But only one picture returned and that one showed three very tall Reptilian guys. But my friend swear he only saw three older gentlemen with his eyes. I can´t do anything else then believe in the man. We have known eachother for 27 years. So what can I say? I saw the freaking photo myself. My eyes can´t lie that bad I think.

Necros

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Necros]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join