It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I can't be bothered.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
93% of African American deaths are caused by black-on-black crimes.

Go Google it if you don't believe me.

I don't know the rates of "white-cop-on-black-man" rates, but if I was a betting man, I'd say it's less than 7%.

BLM, angry white people, and everyone else is protesting the cop-kill-black-man issue.

But it is frigging crickets when it comes to black-on-black homicides.

I only did a quick internet search, if my numbers are off, by all means, please correct me.

But if we can't blame all Muslims for terrorist acts
If we can't blame all cop killings on BLM

Why in the F### are they protesting ALL COPS?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If all Muslims aren't terrorists, then why are all white cops, "racist"?

And don't tell me that white cops aren't racist, because BLM is protesting ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Simply because there is no social or political mileage in acknowledging your first statistic, but plenty when it comes to demonising the actions of white people.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well aren't you just a peach.

Those people not only have to contend with the possibility of being murdered by the criminal element in their communities they also are at risk of being murdered by the very people who have taken an oath to serve & protect them.

But hey screw them right because it's just a bunch of blacks & until the blacks stop killing each other why should I care if the cops are killing them too.

Oh I really really hope & I'll even pray that you reap what you sow.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Homicide is also the second leading cause of death for black babies as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

If all Muslims aren't terrorists, then why are all white cops, "racist"?

They aren't.. But suffice as scape goats. The real power structure in the United states remains staunchly white.

It has this trickle down effect, not that you'd notice.***Language warning***

edit on 9-7-2016 by intrptr because: warning

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

No one's saying screw them, but did you miss the whole point on purpose? It's kind of like worrying a light bulb is out when your whole house is on fire.
BLM howls when a White cop kills a Black man, but 10 gangbangers die in a shootout and it's "Just another day in Chicago".
We don't see Jesse Jackson or the Rev Al preaching about Black on Black murder, but they have plenty to say about cops.

By the way... Did you just hope a member gets shot by a cop?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So if the USA has a "staunchly white" power structure and is a problem how do you propose that be remedied?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

With the glorious blessing of diversity, of course!

Diversity: the cure for when things feel too white...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

So if the USA has a "staunchly white" power structure and is a problem how do you propose that be remedied?

Good luck with that. The 'Corporatocracy' is firmly entrenched. Their enforcement branch ,the 'civil servants' arm for the ever encroaching Police State, no longer serves and protects the people, it protects them. Through 'lobbying' (bribes) they control the politicians who represent them, not us. They own the main stream media outlets that spew their agenda exclusively, and their headquarters are the largest buildings everywhere downtown USA.

If they need to they will call out the militarized police , the actual military (euphemistically called the "National Guard") that protect the Powers that Be.

What would I do, the only thing I can. Expose it and try not to be part of them, serve them or represent them.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Oh cowboy, you cant be bothered but you still need to share how you feel, you always say you dont care then go on rants, beautiful

Have a nice week end

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Oh cowboy, you cant be bothered but you still need to share how you feel, you always say you dont care then go on rants, beautiful

Have a nice week end

So I should jut keep my mouth shut and not opine.

I'll take that under consideration.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

BLM howls when a White cop kills a Black man, but 10 gangbangers die in a shootout and it's "Just another day in Chicago".

Ummm, that 'just another day' report is brought to you by the Main Stream media, owned and operated by the white establishment that built the Ghetto where they actively, through police brutality, repress the people that live there. After all, they kinda pissed they get substandard education, so got no skills and must fight amongst each other to survive on their meager wages.

'Just another day', is a fabricated mind set.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

edit on 9-7-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: Double Tap

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So there are no black politicians or oligarchs that participate in and influence this system?

It is all perpetrated by white people?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Have a nice week end

So I should jut keep my mouth shut and not opine.

I'll take that under consideration.

Thats your favourite line, i never said i wanted to shut you up. At least your consistent lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

So there are no black politicians or oligarchs that participate in and influence this system?

It is all perpetrated by white people?

At the top, yes. Back people call those that participate in the white establishment, "Honorary White".

googled 'definition'

Essentially, if you play along you can come along. Its still called the White House, not Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Chris Rock had a bit for that, too.

Big difference between rich and wealth in America.

comedy channel clip

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

So what issues does this "staunchly white" power structure cause blacks?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Too loose, redefine it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

This thread is clearly about race relations between black and white people. You say that America has a "staunchly white" power structure. I assume you pointed this out because you feel it is an issue that affects blacks in a negative manner.

How does a "staunchly white" power structure negatively affect blacks in America?

Some examples please.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join