It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM trying to shut down freeway in AZ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Eerie you should say that. Been thinking about a huge natural disaster coming all day.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yesterday I had some interesting chats with people on a page named after the shooter who the police blew up in Dallas, what started out as people condemning his act quickly changed to everyone black calling anyone white a salty ass cracker, and how they were going to "fu++ us whiteys up because there isn't any slaves any more??" It spiraled so quickly out of control it was incredible, even those who had started out nicely span on a dime ..mob mentality. A young lady called Chari Miller from Columbus has a real hate problem, not to mention problems with grammar.
edit on AM6Sat20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I was watching Atlanta's feed until I noticed it was happening here, too.

Used to work for a charity in the area they're blocking. Made me think very differently about charity, frankly. I still believe it's right to be charitable, but there are people both on the giving and receiving end that'd make any thinking person pause. I can't even begin to say how sorry I am for kids born into that mess. The hopeful part is that some of them are bright and work hard to dig out. I've even seen a few beat the odds.

South Phoenix has some borderline third world pockets with some pretty scary levels of stupid.

Shutting down the roads around here? Not smart.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

The oligarchy has sold them a pack of lies and a bundle of delusions.

1. That they are MORE EQUAL than others . . . because . . . wellll . . . just because . . . because their ancestors were abused--yeah, that's a good one . . . reparations . . . great chant . . . !REPARATIONS NOW! . . . regardless of how idiotic it is.

2. That they are SUPREMELY, WONDERFULLY .... S P E C I A L .... after the meme of a tribal king or queen . . . but without the tribal toil, unity, discipline, submissiveness. "Just 'cause.' " Just cause they WANT to finally FEEL SPECIAL, think of themselves as SPECIAL. Pummpin' out them babies for larger welfare checks get's old . . . Gotta get me some . . . . . . . . . ....S P E C I A L.... I DESERVE some ....S P E C I A L.... MY TURN! OUR TURN! Sooooooooooo let's go . . .

3. RANT, PROTEST, BURN, WRECK, DESTROY--that'll do it. We can FEEL victorious looking at our SPECIAL faces on the TV news! We can FEEL POWERFUL by however many minutes the manipulated news gives us wrecking our neighborhoods, the shops of our brothers . . . and our lives. We can FEEL SPECIAL licking our wounds, dripping blood all over our cars on credit; FEELING THRILLED at how much we SHOWED THEM EVIL WHITIES.

4. Come join the dance to destruction with music from hell.
Come join the dance to delusion with scripts from hell.
Come join the dance to delirium with drugs from the man.
Come join the dance to destruction as we play the role of the fool.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Eerie you should say that. Been thinking about a huge natural disaster coming all day.

It was just something I FELT slightly to moderately "in my bones" AS I WAS TYPING THAT POST. So, I included it. Wouldn't surprise me.

I think folks do not realize how connected so many things are. There are mysteries . . . and there's also black project things that I don't trust any further than I could throw HARP.

I do think that something is looming to mirror the social fractures in a more . . . tangible, geographic way, somehow. And a quake makes sense along those lines. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

There's certainly a harmony, and almost musical wave associated with the social climate around the world.

I hope so as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
. . .
We shouldn't call them "millennials", we should call them "selfies".

I believe a large number of the people showing up are doing it to have something cool to post on facebook/twitter etc.

How about calling them

THE POSSESSED SELF-OBSESSED JERKS FROM DEPENDENCY LAGOON.

or shorter . . .

simply the SELF-OBSESSED-POSSESSED.

or maybe . . .

the SELF-LAZY-OBSESSED-BUSTARDS or SLOBS

or maybe . . .

the 15's . . . grasping for their 15 minutes of fame on the police videos.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

There's certainly a harmony, and almost musical wave associated with the social climate around the world.

I hope so as well.

Would be interesting to get a video of who

THE CONDUCTOR is . . . where he's operating from . . . and his 'musical score' or script.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: abe froman

I really think social media has had a very negative impact on a lot of people, especially younger people.

Welllllllllllllll . . .

They didn't get any feeling of worth or significance from DADDY . . . RAD etc. etc.

They don't get any significance from honest constructive discipline and productivity, effort, work, honest achievement.

They, consequently, feel like they'll always be worthless, never measure up . . .

but on social media and protesting on the street,

they can

--strut
--take selfies
--enjoy the dopamine rush of GROUP-THINK; GROUP-ACT; GROUP-DESTRUCTION
--feel powerful from destroying, raging, creating chaos

etc. etc. etc.

Sigh.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Craaaaaap Officer involved shooting

#breaking: Officer involved shooting at Walgreens at N 16th Street and E Thomas Road in #Phoenix, #Arizona.

Looks like this happened about 1.5 hours ago and was most likely unrelated. Good.
edit on 0920160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
How about truly engaging your community in a completely non-hostile way like maybe door to door and talking about some of the issues, NOT AN ONSLAUGHT, but more of an introductory explanation. Listening rather than shouting. Even if doors close on your engagement, you simply move on and at least get it out there in a more civil way.

Stopping people from going home, or traveling in general, simply categorizes you as a nuisance and you won't be taken seriously at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Here's the embed I found on LiveLeak...

I have exactly zero respect for BLM, they are the black-KKK & hypocrites of the highest order with their fomentation of anti-whiteness through racism, violence and intolerant policies. They are not marching to make black lives matter, they are marching to demand that BLM assume a position of social dominance due to being persecuted by all non-blacks since the beginning of time and in their leaders minds, it's time for punishment for the sins of the father.

BLM is a Hate group and should receive no media coverage or endorsements, they should be put on a watch list and closely monitored for encouraging violence towards anything non-black that moves.

I mean, I assuming we're all up-to-speed on the ideologies of the founding members of BLM?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
That's around 4 or 5 miles away. doubtful it has anything to do with it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

It doesn't sound too out of the ordinary for a late on a Friday evening in Phoenix.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I assuming we're all up-to-speed on the ideologies of the founding members of BLM?

You mean the chick that murdered a cop and her supporters?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

What does black lives have to do with highways?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Blacktop?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It doesn't. It is just a stunt, a show of force really.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

Not for that neck of the woods. Although there are some historic areas in the general vicinity, IO try to make sure that I'm north of Dunlap by dark.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

which, of course, generally turns people ears, and brains, off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join