15.1. But even in the 1950's the rot was beginning to surface. The oligarchy had bought out the major media in 1915-1917 and were beginning to
increasingly shape the cultural memes, themes, values toward nihlism, globalism, etc. Few saw it. Some did. My High School PhD level Advanced English
teacher did--though she didn't overtly declare it much at all.
15.2. She had us read, over that year, Machiavelli, Brave New World, Animal Farm, Fahrenheit 451?, John Locke, Walden, The Declaration, Bill of Rights
and The Constitution; The Communist Manifesto; and some others of that ilk. The final term paper was to answer the questions: WHO AM I? WHAT DO I
BELIEVE? WHERE AM I GOING? Most folks wrote 3-4 pages. My best friend wrote 8. I wrote 32 IIRC. And got a B+ on my first draft. LOL.
15.3. Thoughtful students even in 1965 could see where we were headed at an increasing speed. It has NOT gotten BETTER since
. We are MUCH CLOSER to the ruthless tyrannical global government and one world religion than we have ever been.
16. And anyone who pretends that the thoroughly corrupt, ruthless, greedy, power-mongering Federal Government is "better" in any rational meaning of
the word . . . must be lobotomized or living in a different galactic cluster.
17. I loved the Crichton narrative. Certainly our own perspective on our own situation alters the quality of that situation. Perceptions DO make a
difference. They don't remotely automatically turn a raging bull or cougar into an affectionate kitten.
18. HOPE IS PRICELESS. And it IS possible to have hope in the current situation where the planet is being aggressively and with increasing speed
shoved down the chute to hell.
19. But there is NO HOPE in government. There is NO HOPE in science that primarily brings us more deadly and pervasive ways to control individuals by
a ruthless government. There is NO HOPE in chaos. There is NO HOPE in anarchy. There is NO HOPE in political activism, demonstrations, or even
get-out-the-vote movements. The oligarchy is already far too much in !!!CONTROL!!! for there to be a shred of hope in any of those options.
20. THERE IS ONLY HOPE IN THE ONE WHO PREDICTED ALL THIS. Folks know my sentiments on all that or can ask or search them out.
21. The quantum physics experiments are interesting. And some fantasize from those that any significant decision on the part of anyone ACTUALLY splits
off another whole new multiverse. That's an interesting sci-fi fantasy. It has no practical impact or implication the daily lives of any of us.
Pretend, for a really absurd moment, that such is REALLY true. We are still challenged, called, thrown into an existential existence WHERE we are
called, expected, more or less forced to LIVE AS THOUGH what we see, can sense, is all we got between now and facing God and whatever eternity our
choices will result in for us as an individual.
22. I thought the "library angel" was a cute metaphor. My belief is that God sooooo loves individuals He created that even when they are somewhat in
rebellion against Him, He will still, often enough, cause literal angels and His Holy Spirit to work out constructive events for their lives.
23. It is NOT "bad fantasies" that result in a declining bio-sphere etc. It is the UTTERLY SUPREMELY ARROGANT, RUTHLESS, EVIL, DESTRUCTIVE CHOICES AND
ACTIONS of the satan worshiping oligarchy that have landed us in this situation. And, one could add, also the complicit choices and actions of
billions of selfish, greedy, self-serving, arrogant, power-mongering average citizens have contributed to the same end. We have gotten, more or less,
the rulers we deserve. CHOICES IN THOUGHT AND ACTION HAVE REAL CONSEQUENCES.
24. Bastardized monopolistic crony-ism Capitalism married to a bastardized Communism has been chosen by the ruthless satanic oligarchy as THE
STRUCTURE for the looming one world government, culture. THE POWERFUL ELITE consciously and deliberately chose that and have evidently been working
toward it methodically for 400 years; probably as far back as Rome and even Babylon. They didn't just lay around fantasizing until it came into being
as a function of their dastardly evil thinking.
25. Certainly LOVE IS THE PRIORITY SANE CHOICE. What that translates to in each contact and interaction is often simple but sometimes not. Sometimes
tough love doesn't look all that warm and fuzzy but is still what is precisely the MOST LOVING OPTION possible.
26. Some of us are called to being WATCHMEN ON THE WALL. WOE TO US IF we do NOT warn those we have contact with of the looming devastating events,
disasters, wars, structures, dynamics, forces etc. But all we can do is warn. At that point, the blood of those warned will be on their own heads.
a reply to: BO XIAN
a reply to: openminded2011
But there is an increasing amount of information available on the evil that resides. You can revel in all that bad news and some do. They have plenty
of options to do so, as the media will, by their very nature, bring only bad news and thrive on enlarging the evilness of people. They will present
gory details about that horrible murder or killing nationwide, even worldwide, giving you the impression that the world is an unsafe place.
It is not.
Nonsense. Tell that to the victims in Dallas, Iraq, Vietnam, Dacau . . .
There is NO lasting, dependable safety outside of Almighty Creator God's arms, high tower, protections. None. Individuals and governments are as a
gnat's fart compared to Him, His Authority, Turf, Realm.
This is a great world, with great people, and it is constantly improving. This is hard to believe if you just focus on the bad news - which you seem
to do - but do as I do and focus on the good things and you'll soon see that actually the amount of evil decreases.
This is a mystifying paragraph. It is as though you've been away all your life and just returned to your ancestral origins this week.
Focusing on the good news does NOT make the bad go away nor even become neutered and of low impact. Evil is not that wimpy.
And IF you think the USA is remotely BETTER, as a whole and in a lot of particulars, than it was 50 years ago, you are disastrously mistaken to the
Yes, there is reason for HOPE . . . but ONLY IN CREATOR GOD.