It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Make America Safe Again - The Most Sane Response to Dallas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Lol u mean racial tensions are worse than in the 1960's, 1860's, 1760's? give me a break guy.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I certainly didn't hear anything wrong. What should he have said? I'd really like to know.

Because he didn't use divisive rhetoric, and blamed whites,guns, and the police.

If he had they would still made the comments they did in this thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Black communities have some of the worst schools and educational opportunities god forbid Obama want to give them a little extra help. IMO every child should have access to quality education no matter where they live.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

If the current trends continue imagine what this country is going to be like in 10-20 years.
'

I think this is the their goal.

To incite as much HATRED to finally bring about a RACE WAR or another civil war, and finally disarm the people.

IT would take something massive to accomplish it.

There is a reason they have pushed gun control lockstep with 'racism'.

Then we really get screwed.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
President Obama, in a press conference on TV just now, said:

"larger and persistent problem of African Americans and Latinos being treated differently in our criminal justice system"

He thinks this is a larger problem than police officers being shot.

And he is not dividing this country?
Do you think he is not driving hate against law enforcement?

edit on 7/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Most of those school systems also have the highest corruption rates from within the system.

Not easy to reverse failure.

And Obama has had 7+ years to solve the problems.

All failure.

And he didn't even need an act of Congress either.

So he owns the whole boondoggle.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have no issue for his message per se, but it's no more convincing than any other politician, nor does it inspire me to think he can come up with some clever solution to fix the problems. So ok.. yay for the well delivered fluff, I guess. But what about his message gives anyone hope he can actually DO anything about it?

How is someone supposed to have the answers, when making a statement like that. It's not a snap decision, is it.It's building policy, making the effort, and not down to a single statement.

I am at a loss as to why people are consumed by dislike for the bloke, he can do a lot with your support. What can the alternatives do but force change on you.

That's the issue with Trump. He makes a lot of statements about what he will accomplish, without any clear plan on the reality of doing so. The Mexican wall is a great example. A terrible idea, which will cost a lot more to build than he assumed (more than twice as much), hurting the Mexican people, not the government in the process. He has changed his idea behind the wall several times.. from the height, to the length, to the cost, to how he proposes to garner the money to create, let alone maintain such a wall.

It's a great example of him creating a grandiose plan out of thin air that has clearly not been thought through in the slightest, nor the impact between the two governments, nor the impact on the Mexican people, or America's trade with Mexico... he may not even find a contractor who will be willing to make such a wall.

So it's an example of Trump making a loud noise to generate attention but that's all it is.. there was little to no thought or planning behind the idea, his #s and plans for the idea have changed and shifted since he first announced it.. so why you think anything he says now has some sort of merit behind it is what I find baffling.

Trump can say anything he wants. He can deliver the message eloquently and nationalism. Delivering on it is another matter entirely, and that's sort of the point of being POTUS. I think if he were elected, and foot meets pedal to make things happen, they will be bad things, as he poorly and aggressively tries to fulfil his "promises."

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: savemebarry

I thought he was supposed to be different?

Why the canned response that plays on emotions like a seasoned politician?

Key difference is he didn't "blame" like every other politician likes to do whenever the opportunity strikes. Obama, Hillary, those types just want to lay blame, cause division, use any opportunity present to push an agenda.

So there is a clear difference if one has the ability to listen and has followed him.

Isn't it interesting ?

The most vocal proponents of a 'rigged' system where Clintons biggest defenders say how it's ALWAYS favorable to WHITES.

Are the biggest race baiters there are in this country.

Some EPIC cognitive dissonance from the people, and the party that created the KKK, and BLM.

Two blatantly RACIST organizations.
edit on 9-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: everyone

Lol u mean racial tensions are worse than in the 1960's, 1860's, 1760's? give me a break guy.
You might want to re-read my post. You will then find out that this comment you made is irrelevant to anything i said. I will give you a hint tho. They key word in my post is "Risen".

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Black communities have some of the worst schools and educational opportunities god forbid Obama want to give them a little extra help. IMO every child should have access to quality education no matter where they live.

And what has Obama done to solve it? And dont bring me the "He signed a executive order" because it has done zilch. What has he done and how is that reflected in practice?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What a bunch of generalized drivel.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

...so everything is OK, then?

**phew**

That's good to know.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Duh. Who didn't have these same or similar sentiments

And probably without this kind of grandstanding: NYPD turns down request for Donald Trump to address officers/

And this kind of lack or attention to detail...seeing as he only hires the best people. *eyeroll

That is NOT what he said. You really need to check your sources before you just copy and paste some made up rubbish.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I thought that crime was on the decline and at historic lows?

Actually Mr. Trump, as you dont know, the police have no legal responsibility for anyone else's safety.

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone.

While the SCOTUS has ruled that the police do not have a duty to protect us, they have also made it increasingly difficult for us to protect ourselves.

The police cant be everywhere nor do we want them to be. We dont want a Police State industrial Complex.

What we do need is a repeal of most gun laws and to do away with victim disarmament zones.

An armed society is a polite society.

This is the correct and most informed response.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

It's not made up. What part do you have a specific issue with?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Nothing could compel me to vote for him. Not when he's talking out of his ass on a daily basis and not when he is scripted by handlers in response to the most critical constitutional issue of our time.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
"We must stand together with law enforcement, because law enforcement is the only thing that stands between us and total chaos."

Wait a second. This guy in Dallas created total chaos because of what LEOs did...

amiright...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
All I saw in Trumps address is that he has a decent writer and can moderately read a teleprompter.

After everything that has transpired all I can say is that change has to happen.

When people hate those who are sworn to protect, and the means by which they hate arent completely unwarranted, then the Government and state have complicitly failed to serve we the people.

If this escalates any further I see no end. Martial law? Calling the National Guard? Worse! The army?

The war on terror hast drawn us mad. We've gone blood drunk.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Just remember, well, always remember, that someone SHOULD have something it has to come from all of us. Capitalism is the disguise for the exchange.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Obama has let everyone down. You are a fool for defending him. We all voted for him and what did he do? changed public bathrooms and joined the gay pride parade? what did he do?

He made the ME worse MUCH WORSE

He created zero jobs and let the middle class die even more while forcing a new insurince that helped no one.

What did he do in 8 years that you are defending? you should be pissed.

And now he is trying to help Hillary evade conviction and put her in office? WHY IS HE DOING THAT? why do you think he wants that person in office now after he let us all down for 8 years?

get your god damn head straight friend.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join