It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter confession...something very fishy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It was said that he was Army Reserve, but then showed him in a blue beret that looked like SF, the patch....if someone can find it. (it's late on the East coast)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This just gets better...Dallas, 4 shooters, triangulation cross from on high and low fire and 1 dead patsy..Someone ask Jim Marrs if he's having flashbacks...
edit on AM6Sat20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

I've posted this many, many times but it appears that a majority of folks talking about the BLM 'movement' haven't caught on. Looking at the donors and origins of BLM, there is no doubt that it is being used by Soros and other power brokers to manipulate the masses and drive a stake between our communities

Reds Exploiting Blacks - take a look if you want to see the actual donors/amounts/stats for how BLM gets its funding:
www.aim.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It was said that he was Army Reserve, but then showed him in a blue beret that looked like SF, the patch....if someone can find it. (it's late on the East coast)

here we are

edit on 9-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Is that a Reserve patch, anyone?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: Reverbs
I think you missed my sarcasm. I don't believe for a second one dude pulled this off. Hence the allusion to the magic bullet and another shooting from a Lone wolf who was never really alone. "Oswald".

no I didn't miss it

I was pointing out something more specific that has happened over and over... It was said because you said you were taken aback THIS TIME.

So my point was Sandy hook had at least 6 guys that were chased.. About that many.. They chased a van with something like 4 people dressed as nuns, had it cornered and then nothing... Arrested the two guys running out of the back of the school who were wearing camo and saying "I didn't do it!"

Batman shooting 4 they had 1 suspect in custody right away and it definitely was not the way they said they grabbed the "killer".. This first guy kept asking the cops to call naval intelligence. witnesses put 2 shooters on scene, cops arrest this first guy they say they have another down, and chase 2 more people...

Sikh shooting was 4 at least according to the witnesses..

all down to lone gunmen..

And the dead guy found there or live and stoned out of their head on drugs... Is the patsy..

I was not disagreeing with you.

All they need is for one of you to say you want to kill hillary on ATS then your dead body with gun powder on your hands and a history of visiting terrorist websites on your harddrive... bam you were the killer who missed hillary but knocked off 2 top people in gov... in reality someone payed you 1,000 $ to go to the hillary event and "protest" it. but you end up getting shot by someone... and that someone and his 3 friends snipe a few of their government enemies, and everyone knows YOU did it.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I heard that they caught one guy bit that there were multiple snipers as well .

I am going to look into it, but multiple shoorters IS a conspiracy.

And if they only have one guy in custody then he is an Oswald, a patsy, probably recruited because of certain traits he was needed for.

But the real conspiracy is WHY do these attacks happen?

The gov wants to take away gun rights for the same reason that we have them constitutionally protected (so the government can't overthrow the people without the people fighting back).

Gun laws are such an obsession with these nuts that attacks like this will keep happening just as long as their are enemies they want us to hate. (Gun laws, Islam).

And no law is going to stop them.

They want your day to go something like this:

Wake up, fear us, work, fear us, go to sleep.

But it won't work.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I was listening to NPR all day, obsessed with the coverage of this horrendous crime as I'm certain many of us were.

Perhaps the whole point. Yet they will need something more maybe bigger to draw attention away from other political situations and soon.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Would help if there was audio and video of the standoff.

I have thought that same thing! You think they didn't record those negotiations? Hell yes they would have. Bingo! Good catch.

Not so fast. It would support the agenda to connect this guy with BLM, so why would they play this over and over if he was affiliated in some way?

Suggests he wasn't .

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
One thing I find fishy is there is a 2nd video of the cop that was gunned down on the street by a pillar. a man was about 50 yards away on the ground and filmed it with his phone. from this angle, you can see a man dressed in black just casually walking across the street while this officer is gunned down 20 ft away from him.

twitter.com...

this is the street level video of this vid many of you may have seen already

www.youtube.com...
twitter.com...
warning, both videos are pretty graphic.

at 0:10 you see a man dressed all in black walking right by where the officer was shot.
edit on 7/10/2016 by Question Fate because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
a reply to: Onesmartdog

Thanks...I appreciate it. I understand that it might be from 2014, but it still happened.

No, it didn't.

The asshole who posted that video spliced various pieces of audio over it. There was no chant like that. That's the reason nobody else can find another angle, because it's a lie.

One that has become quite the propaganda piece, too.

Be better about this, ATS. We've been over this video before.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Do a conspiracy on why they used a bomb so that he could not talk would be a better conspiracy, when in the history of standoffs do you use a bomb. I would not be surprised if this was, donald trumps doing...to make ‘America safe again‘.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

This is the beginning...if you believe in God, now Would be a good time to pray. I am. Love never fails.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

Amen family, whom ever you are.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

I didn't get to watch a lot of the news, is this true ?

Hell YES it is true.

One BLM chant, "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon"

Another BLM chant, "What do want? Dead Cops!. When do we want it? Now!"

This whole narrative being repeated over and over on TV that BLM does not want violence is not only a complete and total lie, it is an insult to anyone who has paid attention over the last year or two. The media clearly thinks the public is retarded.
edit on 10-7-2016 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
We were watching FOX news and most of the day on Friday they were still reporting that some people were still being held in custody. Anyone with updates on this? No names or information was given, not at least what I heard, but just that there were some still being held for questioning.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

No it isn't. He's lying. I live in Dallas and when all hell broke loose, I was downtown with my roommate. I saw the protest. Thorazine would do the OP well.
I understand opinions but if someone is out and out lying, their post should go straight to the hoax bin. You can tell he has preconceived notions by the "BLM is a criminal movement". It is a HUMAN & CIVIL RIGHTS movement.

edit on 10-7-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: maybee
We were watching FOX news and most of the day on Friday they were still reporting that some people were still being held in custody. Anyone with updates on this? No names or information was given, not at least what I heard, but just that there were some still being held for questioning.

They've all been released. No indication of involvement with the shooting. (And yet, one of the suspects admitted to participating in the shooting?!)

I'm disgusted.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

There is no way the police would release anyone who admitted they were part of the shooting that caused the deaths of their own kind. No. Just...no.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Theodosius

Theodosius, why can't I star your comment? The ☆ has been replaced with a "~".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join