It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter confession...something very fishy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Forgive me, but I'm going to start off this thread with a quick disclaimer. Although I am a powerful believer in conspiracy of all sorts, from local government to the super-elite, I'm also not one of those people that see conspiracy in everything. As Freud famously said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. So as I postulate this rather small nuance that I wanted to highlight in a conspiratorial tone, know simply that I'm only speculating, discussing, considering. I'm not stating with any absolutism that the following is the case.

Now, that being said, there's something about the constant description of the shooter's discussion with police that has my interest absolutely piqued. I drive all day for work (I live just west of Dallas incidentally) and I was listening to NPR all day, obsessed with the coverage of this horrendous crime as I'm certain many of us were. I noticed that whenever they would talk about what the shooter said during his negotiations, they would always mention the same things, (suspect said he wanted to kill white people, especially officers...etc), but one of those things in particular seemed off to me. That was that the shooter had apparently said that he was not associated with any groups, and that he was not with BLM. I thought that was such a strange thing for this guy to say (again, he was obviously as strange guy, so who the hell knows). But still, it didn't feel right...and it kept getting repeated over the airwaves, over and over and over.

Now, so far as the conspiracy goes, and the reason why I listed it under NWO Forum is because there are many who postulate that Soros and others are funding BLM as a purposeful attempt to cause complete civil unrest in America. I don't know if this is true, but I do know that I was woefully naïve as to how malicious BLM is. As I watched what I consider to be criminal activity by this organization today when I got home, marching through the streets calling for the killing of cops and then juxtaposing that to our politicians complete unwillingness to condemn this same organization, well...I smell a rat.

So, if BLM is a useful idiot of an organization, being manipulated by elite powers in order to create some agenda, it would be necessary to assert the party line that the shooter is not associated with that organization or else BLM would likely be over as useful tool toward these ends.

As I said in the beginning, I'm not saying I'm right, but I am saying that I found that to be odd enough to get on ATS today and mention it.

Peace...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

It is all very convenient for the BLM cause, and the conflicting reports of multiple shooters is very characteristics of a possible false flag. The possibility of a conspiracy should not be dismissed.

I wonder if the suspect will be charged with a hate crime.
edit on 8-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
marching through the streets calling for the killing of cops

I didn't get to watch a lot of the news, is this true ?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

.. it kept getting repeated over the airwaves, over and over and over.

The phrase "catapulting the propaganda" comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

And what about the Craigslist call for crisis actors for the first week in July? Was that separate or connected to what happened in Dallas?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Would help if there was audio and video of the standoff.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Yeah, and I don't dismiss it. You know honestly, and I'm sure that the will offend some, but I'm one of those people that think that Alex Jones just has a punchable face, so I don't want to be like him. This tempers my gusto in make absolute claims, but I think the possibility is completely discussion worthy.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

marching through the streets calling for the killing of cops

I didn't get to watch a lot of the news, is this true ?

Huh...it's not allowing me to attach a YouTube vid for some reason, but yes...not in Dallas, but at other events. It's pretty disgusting. I'll just paste the link...I'm pushing the YouTube button but it's not responding.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Ha! I've never heard that phrase, but yes, that sounds just about right. I'm going to use that from now on. Thanks..

link   

If I were to do something horrible near a protest centered around an organization I sympathized with, I would specify their non-involvement, too.

I don't think it is that odd.

link   

originally posted by: starviego

The "Great Lie" comes to mind

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I agree, is something wrong when out of nowhere we have black lives matter on violent police encounters and police officers start to get shot at and killed.

Is like reverse psychology to make the killings by police of citizens like nothing, then we have the biggest scandal in history with the presidential democratic candidate that will be forgotten within all this back and forward struggle of police and citizens.

To me the timing is just too convenient.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

And what about the Craigslist call for crisis actors for the first week in July? Was that separate or connected to what happened in Dallas?

I had not heard about that. I do know about the whole crisis actor thing as it relates to false flags. I was watching some crisis actor theories on Orlando, and I have to say, it's very interesting! People have pointed out how the wounded were being helped toward the club Pulse, and it's true. It actually doesn't make sense...so the whole crisis actor thing is a strange one. I feel like I'm living in some dystopian reality when these considerations start to make a modicum of sense to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Would help if there was audio and video of the standoff.

I have thought that same thing! You think they didn't record those negotiations? Hell yes they would have. Bingo! Good catch.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

If I were to do something horrible near a protest centered around an organization I sympathized with, I would specify their non-involvement, too.

So he was trying to ensure his actions specifically didn't bring down the organization he supported? Very possible. A perfectly valid theory...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I agree, is something wrong when out of nowhere we have black lives matter on violent police encounters and police officers start to get shot at and killed.

Is like reverse psychology to make the killings by police of citizens like nothing, then we have the biggest scandal in history with the presidential democratic candidate that will be forgotten within all this back and forward struggle of police and citizens.

To me the timing is just too convenient.

And I was reading several articles today that alluded to that very notion. How far the depth of depravity goes is unknown...does it have a bottom?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

well actually, I wouldn't mention BLM at all if I wanted to hide my involvement or my cause.

I wouldn't betray my cause by killing people at a protest.

I'm not a killer so maybe I don't know the exact dynamics of emotions, but I wouldn't betray my cause.

This only hurts everybody.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I think Alex Jones is there to make Conspiracy theorists look stupid and obnoxious. I learn a lot about 9/11 from him, but the guy is a straight up propagandist. Its because of people like him that the public dismisses all possibility of false flags.

I want to see what the FBI has to say about this suspect. I wonder if they'll rubber-neck their way into the investigation. That would be a possible indicator that he was a patsy.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A little tongue in cheek here, but I just want to build a shooting range in that section of Dallas to see if there is some anomaly that makes bullets magically hit their target. There were a ton of civilians there for only two to get hit.

But yea OP. This stuff stinks to high heaven. I shouldn't have been surprised to wake up to a "lone wolf" narrative, but after staying glued to the breaking thread all night long, I am kind of taken aback this time.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Do you have a copy of his so called confession or any links to it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join