It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Secret 5000 Year Old Vimana Found" Come on!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomstick88
Two golden rings of Ahura Mazda, perhaps thats what Nazi were looking for and maybe US gov. got them

Now without being aware of Zoroastrian belief's I had to look that up, very intriguing point.

He was said to be able to bring a holy river down from the STARS at his command in a text called the Avesta.
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.wisdomworld.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

And there are alternative view's that are sure to make the typical archaeologist regurgitate his breakfast in exacerbation.
eden-saga.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: klassless

I would say the state of not having the concept of believing / not believing would be the product of an existence totally dictated by the physical world.

One has nothing to do with the other. Not having a belief system simply means your mind is your own with no one but yourself in control. Religious believers are not operating with their complete mind as their behavior is being controlled by others. For catholics it's what the pope dictates, rituals and all that. For the Jews it's one of a billion rabbis. And so it goes for all other mind controllers and controlees. I don't have any mental baggage aside from my own and there are no gods to fear. I don't need salvation and I don't accept religious myths such as Jesus, a human creation.

I am very mental and one of my joys is watching peoples' minds at work. I enjoy what Robert Monroe wrote and I enjoy flying in my dreams, but I use a canard! Very mental! And free!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: boomstick88
Two golden rings of Ahura Mazda, perhaps thats what Nazi were looking for and maybe US gov. got them

Now without being aware of Zoroastrian belief's I had to look that up, very intriguing point.

Please stay on topic, vimanas, and how beliefs create them, to a degree.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
To say Jesus is not the son of God is your business. To think of the world only in terms of flesh in bone is to be enslaved by flesh and bone.

To not even think Juses was a historical person, or accept the universe is filled with billions of galaxies and the possibility of other sentient beings is very telling you desire to create your own reality.

So, just flesh and bone of this world and nothing else?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

To say Jesus is not the son of God is your business. To think of the world only in terms of flesh in bone is to be enslaved by flesh and bone.

To not even think Juses was a historical person, or accept the universe is filled with billions of galaxies and the possibility of other sentient beings is very telling you desire to create your own reality.

So, just flesh and bone of this world and nothing else?

I don't want to derail the thread with religious comments but I'll end it like this. Religion, all religions, is the worst human concept created with fear as the convincer.

There is no god, therefore no son.

Flesh and bone and mental mysteries not associated or connected to religion.

If your life depended on it you could not provide one iota of evidence for most anything found in the new testament and the old testament.

When other beings that are not earthlings appear and they are qualified to be non-earthlings I may change my tune. I'm not holding my breath.

If religions were not created humans would have evolved beyond our pitiful selves.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I just find it telling you do not except Jesus was a real person or the possible of extraterrestrial intelligent. I never used the term religion. Up to you if it's all flesh and bone, the only possible form of existence is physical, and there is nothing beyond the physical.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassless
If religions were not created humans would have evolved beyond our pitiful selves.

If there is only this, then what is there to evolve to?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

youtube!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
didn't ya ever go to Sunday school , though.....a reply to: neutronflux

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

If there is only this, then what is there to evolve to?

Religion stunts free thinking since the religious believers do not use all of their minds to live the daily life with all of its challenges. A certain amount of brain power is wasted entertaining the fear of god. A certain amount of brain power is wasted entertaining the non-reality of jesus and his ilk. Every thought that religious believers have revolve around religion and how it affects daily living. Since you can see that religious believers waste a large portion of their brain power on religion and all of its restrictoins then they cannot evolve beyond religious control. They are wasting their lives.

Non-religious believers, having their brains totally free devote more mental energy to living in a constructive way which is more creative since they don't have religious mental baggage. Being more creative allows for evolving past the limits religion demands from its slaves.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BruiserRcDesigns

youtube!!

I don't get it! Clarify.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join