It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Secret 5000 Year Old Vimana Found" Come on!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Since I'm an old phart that's been interested in UFOs for almost 60 years knowing about Indian Vimanas goes with the territory. I never gave them much thought aside from the curiosity factor 'cause there doesn't seem to be anything concrete behind the legends, awesome as they are. I've never heard of any complete Vimanas or parts being found anywhere, just in art. I've never heard of how the pilots trained. I've never heard of how they developed or tested the weapons that are claimed, etc. I never took the tales seriously because of the lack of evidence and hearsay is not enough.

I just went to rense and one of the article headlines was the ocassional Filer's Files. I don't enjoy going to Filer's because it is a total drag with Mr Filer reporting on mucho bogus material but one in a blue moon he includes a segment on something that promises to be interesting and I've caught Mr Filer presenting questionable material. So this time as I scanned his segments one caught my attention and that was "Ancient Alien Craft Encounters Documented" a listing of many such claims. Reading the same ol' crap I stopped at the mention of Vimanas. That led me to Google Images to see if there were any interesting images other than what one sees on the regular circuit. One that caught my eye was a photo with the title I use for this thread.

The photo source was YouTube so I headed there. Up pops COAST TO COAST WITH GEORGE NOORY and I thought I should leave there right now 'cause Mr Noory does not represent logic, common sense and reason. So I paused the video and used the forward arrow to move me around faster that watching the video. The video is full of the trad images but I stopped and moved down to the video's description which is this:
"Published on Oct 16, 2014
"It looks like in 2010 the U.S. Military discovered an ancient cave in Afghanistan. The cave contained a 5,000 year old spacecraft known as a Vimana. It wasn't easy but we removed the Vimana and transported it back to the USA - Dallas Fort Worth International Airport. NASA has a research area there. By looking around the cave, we have discovered that the Vimana belonged to the Prophet Zoroaster. The Galactic Federation / Andromeda Council found out about it and asked that it be surrendered to the Galactic Federation or else! We refused and tried to reverse engineer it."

Yeah, right! Wanting to find out more, in text, about this discovery I Googled the title and found this:
www.cosmicconscious.in... / "A five thousand year old ancient Indian VIMANA found in Afghanistan cave, eight American soldiers stuck in TIME WELL disappeared in attempt to remove it." Unbelievable! I read some of the article but I couldn't take too much more especially after it said that:
"Great leaders suspicious visits to Afghanistan
In the summer of 2012 the leaders of the most important occidental countries made consecutive visits that were considered “suspicious” in Afghanistan, at short intervals one from another with in week Barack Obama, David Cameron, Nicholas Sarkozy (which was then the President of France) and Angela Merkel. At that time Nicholas Sarkozy was already in India when suddenly he left that country going to Afghanistan.

The following question was naturally asked: why all this suspicious rush of all great world’s political personalities towards Afghanistan? The leak of information – even if partial – coming from the US Air Force seemed to have offered the answer: an ancient flying machine approximately 5000 years old called Vimana in the Hindu writings, was found in one of the caves of the complicated mountain chain from Afghanistan.The writing Mahabharata from the Hindu tradition made numerous references to these flying machines.

Eight American soldiers suddenly disappeared"

There you have it. If you think you can stomach more than what I've included above, have a go at it. I've provided the links, come back with your two cents, I've run out of change (sense)!

edit on 7/8/2016 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Rense, Noory and YouTube....

World leaders involved in Afghanastan going to Afghanastan.

I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I would say keep searching, because I do believe this was proven a fake some years ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ok not sure what to think as it's 2am over here and I'm tired, saved the second link to read when i have my morning coffee lol.

I'll read it and give an answer tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

I'm confused. You spend a lot of time knocking bogus reports and stories about UFOs and then jump head and shoulders for one? That is not to suggest that such equipment did not exist.

My belief is that that did exist and were reported to the best abilities of that day. But your jumping into a wild story about a cave, eight soldiers-where the thing was shipped, etc. How can that account be so precise and you bother to relate it to us after blasting such stories from other sources? You just pullin' our legs in making fodder for ATS?

edit on 8-7-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here's your bits, There are the other videos, to look at in the link.

edit on 8-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onesmartdog
I would say keep searching, because I do believe this was proven a fake some years ago.

I'm not searching 'cause it would be a useless effort. I don't know how the legends associated with Vimanas started but I don't think that there is a factual source.

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To correct grammar.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Ok not sure what to think as it's 2am over here and I'm tired, saved the second link to read when i have my morning coffee lol.

After your morning coffee clears the cobwebs from your sleepy head you might not care. Unless you want a laugh to go with your coffee.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
True fact.

Afghanistan WAS once part of the Indian empire, and its people are of Indian descent.

Same as Bangladesh and Pakistan, which were also once part of the Indian "Empire".

The Indian peoples were/are a sophisticated race, if not a currently overpopulated one.

Not sure about the reference to a "Prophet".
That is more of a Jew/Christian/Islam terminology.

5000 years ago, would have been more probable to be an "Enlightened One", or "Spiritual One"....or even a witchdoctor type of person.
edit on 8-7-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I'm confused. You spend a lot of time knocking bogus reports and stories about UFOs and then jump head and shoulders for one? That is not to suggest that such equipment did not exist.

My belief is that that did exist and were reported to the best abilities of that day. But your jumping into a wild story about a cave, eight soldiers-where the thing was shipped, etc. How can that account be so precise and you bother to relate it to us after blasting such stories from other sources? You just pullin' our legs in making fodder for ATS?

I guess this whole thing just went over your head. My curiosity about the reality of Vimanas led to something associated with them which then led me to another aspect that sounds as unbelievable as the reality of Vimanas. In the end it's all bs. So why not have a good time seeing what a pitiful species we are.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i read the headline for this on BIN and immediately dismissed it as BS without even clicking the the link. I grew up before the internet back in the 70`s when the national enquirer was the go to alternative news source.my mom loved reading about the 2 headed alien babies and other such nonsense, i would just roll my eyes and wonder why she wasted her money on such garbage.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

After your morning coffee clears the cobwebs from your sleepy head you might not care. Unless you want a laugh to go with your coffee.

I do like a laugh and your right as in I probably won't care by morning, got the F1 to watch.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I guess this story has made the rounds.

www.realistnews.net...

I hate that I've turned to skepticism. Seems over and over again Bigfoot hunters and ufologists are caught up in fraud. Murky eyewitness accounts with no or easily faked evidence. With eyewitness accounts proven to be the least reliable evidence. (Bigfoot is real, look at my plaster footprint with no hair to be found. Oh, The government took my evidence.) But they always try to say it's the governments that practices deception. Strange they always just give enough evidence to sale the next book or get a like on YouTube.

Now you can find home produced videos of star wars star destroyers flying about New York on YouTube.

I also hate the political aspect this will disprove the love of God. Or the assumption alien contact will be with super civil enlighten entities. I guess not everyone has seen the Twilight Zone with the space aliens and their book serving mankind. Or the movie predator. Or worst yet, advanced life forms will show up and impose a new galactic tax.

In relation to the drawings of ancient flying machines. That is similar to a distance space civilization thinking we have warp drive because they watched an episode of star track.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

My belief is that this is most likely a false story, 5000 years is too young as well and if there was any such vehicle it would probably be more on the order of 18000 to 50000 years minimum if indeed there has ever been such a sophisticated technological civilization in our past (a pet belief of mine is that there has).
This I am certain is a genuine report from ww2
s8int.com...

Now a working or somehow still partially active vessel in a cave (collapsed underground hanger maybe) is definitely not impossible and might not even be of terrestrial origin if such existed but linking it to the prophet Zoroaster is even more improbable.

As you know Zoroaster was indeed an Afghan figure whose long lost ancient city or Bactria once stood on the bank's of the river Oxus in Afghanistan and this once most holy site in all of Zoroastrianism was once also conquered by Alexander the great.
heritageinstitute.com...

As for the link between Zoroastrianism and Hinduism the Zoroastrian's believed that the Deva's of the Hindu's were nothing but Demon's but both religion's have a common root.

I am not saying that this is Lie's but that I simply do not believe it, it may however be based on a root truth and be a case of disinformation by making a genuine discovery look ridiculous, for examply how would they prove that this craft had anything to do with a man from 5000's years ago, a period when metalurgy was not complicated enough and non of the other necessary technology's to even make a bi-plane existed.

If however it was much older then Maybe or if it's owner was not from Here or that time period then once again maybe.
Then again they did seem to know more than modern interpretation will accept without trying to explain it away.
Fertility Lotus my Ass.
www.ancient-origins.net...

Lastly we all know that Google Earth has cleaned up it's act so that some thing's which WERE visible are now no longer Visible but in a much earlier edition of Google Earth I spent many hours searching scarcely populated area's of the world for evidence just to resolve my own curiosity and on the Canadian Coast the Arctic ocean in what if it had been warmer would have been an ideal location, among the tundra I found a large area of differential patterning in the green, feint line's reminiscent of city block's and street pattern's coverng an area similar to a modern city was visible, I studied it for hourse but sadly did not store the data but became convinced that what I was seeing was the evidence for a lost city wiped away by time and the ice age's which was of a type similar to our own modern city's in layout and scale, there were also feint patters that may have been road's to and from the site, if this had been farmland I would have termed it crop mark's but it was tundra.

Now I believe something but have no evidence to back it up and that is that we or someone on Earth did have a super advanced civilization and someone else put them down, that someone may very well be still here watching us or perhaps they pay cyclic visit's to the solar system and other star system's with the intent of culling any sentient life.

But why is evidence so scant and I shall not say non existant as I believe there is ample evidence on the moon that interested party's do not want you to see, well either some one made a clean up or it was very long ago.

Here are some tantalizingly suspicious object's on the moon from the old Apollo mission's.
The astronaut is in the extreme foreground wiht the rock like object in the background asking for your attention.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is my false colour close up,
Over turned and blown in half vehicle or robot spilling it's payload between the two half's with it's wheel's mostly missing and the Caterpillar tread still partially wrapped around one.
Nearby a large object which may be face/nose down in the dirt with part of the structure lying some distance away.

A different one,
Crash landing and break up
Body from lower abdomen down is missing, leg's only added for emphasis.

Another,
Dust Covered vehicle in a state of molecular decay (exposure to heat/cold causes ductile fracturing even of metals over time coupled with particle and radiation bombardment, any meteor strike's cause ejecta which rane's down on the surface like a hail of bullet's as well since there is no atmosphere to slow them down.
Now read this, the Dream that Charlie Duke spoke of having on earth?.
www.vembos.gr...
Remember also there are thing's they can tell you and thing's they can not.
Excerpt from the page.
www.vembos.gr...
" Well, yes. In my dream John Young and I were driving the lunar rover up to the north and we as we came across a ridge, there was a set of tracks out there in front of us. We asked Houston if we were allowed to follow the tracks. Houston said yes. So, about an hour later we found another lunar rover with two guys on it that looked like me and John. I felt kind of comfortable. I took parts from this other vehicle, to show to the people down at Houston. Now, when being actually on the Moon, we were going north towards our objective which was North Ray crater and as we went over the hill, I recognized, generally, the little valley that I've seen in a dream before. But in the dream there was a set of tracks. Of course the tracks were not there! It was so vivid.. Yeah I've seen this before, or something very similar in the dream I had. The dream was so vivid that when we were landing I looked out of the window to the north to see if there were any tracks on the surface of the Moon! The landscape was very similar to what I have seen in my dream"

Now could they have found something in a Cave, maybe but I am certain that the local's would have found it first and on this one I doubt it is accurate and probably more a stocking filler for a site like before it's news or someone like that.

edit on 8-7-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Merkel's visit and the other visits to Afghanistan did take place. I recall lots of discussion among Zoroastrians in India and London about the purported craft. There was more to this than mere midnight madness. But I expect none to believe me.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Actually this is an invaluable comment, if what you are saying is true then it is extremely interesting and add's credence to back up the story but not yet enough to prove it, still it proves that there was something more to it than simply spurious made up lie's and it may have some grain of truth after all.

By the way the NAZI's did send people to that area before the second world war in search of lost science and knowledge and of course Afghanistan despite what the Islamic occupation did to it is actually one of the oldest area's of continuous human civilization on the planet, great empire's have risen and vanished there, great Buddhist, Hindu, Zoroastrian, Christian and many other's have left there mark before the current religion tried to erase all trace of them.

The nazi's were among's the most evil men in history but they had many secret's and of course much of what they discovered and researched was later hidden away by the US whom took any surviving nazi scientists to the us under operaton paperclip.
en.wikipedia.org...
tibettalk.wordpress.com...
This video is worth watching for any snippet's of clue's.

Also the German's performed extensive excavation at Nuremberg and built huge stadia there over there excavation's.
Why would they dig up such a large area, what were they searching for.
Note the wood cut from the period which portray's what people saw, outside the medievil city there is smoke rising from possible crash site's?.
www.ufoevidence.org...

edit on 9-7-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I guess this story has made the rounds.

www.realistnews.net...

I hate that I've turned to skepticism. Seems over and over again Bigfoot hunters and ufologists are caught up in fraud. Murky eyewitness accounts with no or easily faked evidence. With eyewitness accounts proven to be the least reliable evidence. (Bigfoot is real, look at my plaster footprint with no hair to be found. Oh, The government took my evidence.) But they always try to say it's the governments that practices deception. Strange they always just give enough evidence to sale the next book or get a like on YouTube.

Now you can find home produced videos of star wars star destroyers flying about New York on YouTube.

I also hate the political aspect this will disprove the love of God. Or the assumption alien contact will be with super civil enlighten entities. I guess not everyone has seen the Twilight Zone with the space aliens and their book serving mankind. Or the movie predator. Or worst yet, advanced life forms will show up and impose a new galactic tax.

In relation to the drawings of ancient flying machines. That is similar to a distance space civilization thinking we have warp drive because they watched an episode of star track.

You can tell by the thread's title that I at no time take the subject seriously. But it does get a lot of press proving once again humankind's disposition to accept bs and pass it on. I love being a skeptic because it is a natural stance. Believers cannot be skeptics.

While there is no direct evidence for the reality of bigfoot there is enough circumstancial evidence to keep the movement going. Some people are seeing something and provide enough details to make you wonder without dismissing it outright. Not only bigfoot. Many reports of "other-wordly" beings and creatures. When the Internet started I remember websites that featured photos showing whatever that were not visible to the photographers. We know that there are other dimensions that require special equipment to reveal them. Special light waves are used to reveal "invisible" text on ancient scrolls.

But there is nothing earthwise aside from India's whereabouts supporting vehicles like Vimanas. Not the Aztec, Incan, American natives, Eskimos, etc. It's restricted to one nation which cannot produce one iota of evidence, just tall tales.

Without getting personal or attacking your beliefs, "I also hate the political aspect this will disprove the love of God." there is no god and there never were. Take your pick of gods: Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Aztec, Inca, etc. Their gods were just as valid as yours and you know what happened to their gods. Gods were created by humans, not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

Merkel's visit and the other visits to Afghanistan did take place. I recall lots of discussion among Zoroastrians in India and London about the purported craft. There was more to this than mere midnight madness. But I expect none to believe me.

That's not the attitude to have. Simply provide links so that we can enjoy the narrative and open it up to constructive replies.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Wow! That's quite a narrative and I do appreciate your taking the time to grace us with it. I'm also an OOP enthusiast so I'll be visiting the website to see what's presented.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I was atheists for a time. However, I always truly believed there was spiritual evil. Evil beyond physical existence. So I pray there is spiritual good.

To only see the universe in terms of science without the love of created purpose is like seeing the works of Michelangelo only as pigment or metamorphosed limestone and not it's spirit.

When I was younger, items could be enjoyed for the catalyst of imagination. Now, it seems, people take these items literally and believe it's evidence of conspiring governments preventing freedom through enlightenment. The irony, the story still gets around? People still believe in alien visitations despite the perceived government deception. So, what is the resulting oppression of the truth people already know? (As in concealing visiting aliens?)
edit on 9-7-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join