It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Americans.....Listen up!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Yes, they turned to the racist murders as soon as someone started shooting at them.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: neo96

Many black political leaders need to rethink their opposition to the Second Amendment. By supporting government infringement of the right to bear arms, they are not only violating the Constitution, they are robbing their fellow blacks of the ability to defend themselves, and relegating them to second-class citizenship.

www.theacru.org...

While we all know WHO will scoff at this TRUTH.

They can't deny what they want.

A STATE better armed than the PEOPLE.

In order words second class citizens.

what 2nd amendment rights do african americans have?

an LEO murdered a legally armed carrier who declared that he was armed out of respect for the law 48 hrs ago. A licensed gun owner was forced to turn his legally owned firearm in because he was falsely accused of being a killer. both of these men were black

the laws are not enforced the same

Ive had police guns drawn on me at least twice. Once 4 police cars with 8 guns out of holsters aimed directly at me. I did nothing wrong. I used comon sense. I let them know that they were in control, and kept my hands up where they could see them. I followed instructions, and did not reach down until they gave me precise instructions to do so. Had I not they would have shot me dead
My best friend is black too. We work side by side every day

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: neo96

Many black political leaders need to rethink their opposition to the Second Amendment. By supporting government infringement of the right to bear arms, they are not only violating the Constitution, they are robbing their fellow blacks of the ability to defend themselves, and relegating them to second-class citizenship.

www.theacru.org...

While we all know WHO will scoff at this TRUTH.

They can't deny what they want.

A STATE better armed than the PEOPLE.

In order words second class citizens.

what 2nd amendment rights do african americans have?

an LEO murdered a legally armed carrier who declared that he was armed out of respect for the law 48 hrs ago. A licensed gun owner was forced to turn his legally owned firearm in because he was falsely accused of being a killer. both of these men were black

the laws are not enforced the same

Ive had police guns drawn on me at least twice. Once 4 police cars with 8 guns out of holsters aimed directly at me. I did nothing wrong. I used comon sense. I let them know that they were in control, and kept my hands up where they could see them. I followed instructions, and did not reach down until they gave me precise instructions to do so. Had I not they would have shot me dead
My best friend is black too. We work side by side every day

Likewise.

Admittedly not a great feeling.

Doesn't take a phd to know not to make any sudden movements.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join