It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black House Members Blame Republicans For Dallas Shooting, Calling them “Co-Conspirators”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
In another thread, I said that within 24 hours, this would not be about who did it or why, but that they would make it about more gun control.
Sad to see I was right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get ready folks. I will bet, within 24 hours, this will turn in to another anti gun crusade. The story will not be about what really caused this or who....it will be about guns and they will, despicably, use the deaths of these officers for the emotional plea.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dagann

Yup.

Obama has had 7 and a half years to solve the big city problems.

Guess he is a failure after all.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Exactly, the Dallas shooter wasn't on a list or interviewed by the FBI 3 times. Just a average Joe that broke and unfortunately for the victims and himself death was the outcome.

They were both men. As are 99% of the mass shooters. But no one ever wants to talk about THAT.

Looks like nobody wants to talk about anything salient, just throw mud, it's bound to stick somewhere, and it saves people talking about guns.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

My husband is a veteran retired marine, he is actually worry with what is going on, is like things have turned upside down when this veteran targeted the police.

I'm sure that the government will not let this go to waste.

For a long time we had cops killing suspects like they are judges and executioners, people can only take soo much until they retaliate back.

Now things have turned upside down and those that were behind bringing justice to the victims of police brutality are now in the media as trouble makers and targeted by the FBI.

The timing is just too right, specially when is so much corruption been unveiled within our own government.

America is just falling down and is only one group to benefit from it and is the elite in power, the rest of us will be left to suffer the repercussion of the laws that I am sure the corruption in Washington will throw at us.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Please don't politicize this tragedy.

Come on.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Obama deserves to be impeached for his divisive, ineffectual and borderline treasonous leadership.

He is not a man. He is not capable of independent thought or actions. Instead of trying to address the problem (probably because he did much to create it in the first place) he just goes on and on and on about the evil of guns because that's the party narrative.

If guns are so evil, disarm your armed guards.

Gun laws are stricter in the US now then ever before in history. Banning firearms will not solve the problem.

But whatever, Obama is totally dedicated to using any tragedy to advance the cause of the regressive totalitarian "left".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

He doesn't have to politicize this I am sure Washington corruption is going to do a great job at it, with elections so close, keep the people far and away from our own government crisis.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Come on.

The OP is not the one to worry about politicizing this.

Those actually operating in politics -- the government & media -- are the ones to worry about, IMO. They have far more influence than xuenchen. (No offense, xuenchen.)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Come on.

If only the lying politicians would listen.

Especially this Caucus who is actually politicizing the issue.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Congressional Black Caucus renewed calls for gun-control measures and police reform Friday morning, following fatal shootings of five police officers in Dallas and two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota this week.

Seriously WHAT The hell does this do ?

I am not a cop.

I don't go around shooting people.

Black or white, or brown or what the hell ever.

SO WHAT DOES THAT DO?

Nothing.

Just more do-goody good BS.

Gives them a clear conscience when they cash their paychecks, too.

Morons.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
If black men keep shooting people like in Dallas, believe me, they’ll rush to have more severe gun laws.

Yeah but cops will always have guns so what good is that gonna do?

Will it just get more black people killed if blacks keep shooting cops for the twisted ideology of #BLM?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Eh...Jesse Jackson already blamed Trump.

And he thinks people can get surface to air missiles from the street corner arms dealer to bring down airliners.

lol!! Did you hear him?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why is there a "Congressional Black Caucus"?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why is there a "Congressional Black Caucus"?

Because a 'Congressional White Caucus' sounded too racist .
edit on 8-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Uh, it wasn't he who turned this in to a political crusade.

www.cnn.com...

Tearful Democrats make emotional plea for gun control after Dallas

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I sure if Hillary becomes president she will make a crusade to take away guns from the hands of all Americans that have a right to have them.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Aren't those just the cutest little photo ops? Makes me just wanna give up all my guns.

The victims aren't even decently buried yet, and they've become pawns in Washington DC's incessant, and indecent, game of political crap fests.

I'd love to say I'm shocked at their unfeeling bullshyte, but I'm, unfortunately, not.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I agree, I wanted to say they are all full of crap, but I didn't want to sound too "unsophisticated"

, still is not longer about the killing of black people at the hands of the police now is the police been targeted by their skin color, is just a completely about face on the issue of black life matters.

The irony.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You can still be a lady, Marg, which you are, and still tell it like you see it.

I've always thought you are a genuinely nice person--even when we disagree.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'd have to agree. His presidency failed on many levels. In fact, he and Hitlery are puppets for Wall St. manipulation. Yet, the sad fact is, nothing is said by mainstream media in regards to what I said earlier. I've monitored all cable news sources periodically and so far nothing is said on the true causes of police brutality and response. In fact, all I've seen the past few days is a script for supporting the boys in blue. The fact is many unarmed people of all colors has been shot to death by law enforcement members with little repercussions. When an officer is killed, media reacts with positive reporting supporting the noble cause. That is expected and necessary as we all know. However, reporting on the massive financial donations by people across the nation to benefit Dallas slain officer's families while neglecting to report the hardship suffered by Castile's girlfriend and her daughter, or his family and community, shows exactly the point that is lost. Little or no attention is offered in the name of freedom. To exist as a law abiding citizen without fears of govt. intrusion, and is some cases, deadly, is not discussed.

Castile's life has ended and his family and friends are neglected as a result. As stated in my last comment, The 'let's get tough on crime" mentality in the eighties has paved the road to recent Tierney and way too little is said or dedicated to the victims in Minnesota. They, as usual, will be ignored until their case is reported on the settlement they receive. It's quite possible the officer's reaction will be classified "appropriate" once the investigation concludes and the settlement will be negotiated only when it appears law enforcement erred in his death.
Again, law enforcement has all the resources as stated earlier. They and the behavior are supported with other "benefits." They are covered with false arrest insurance. They have the City's law firm to handle all legal entanglements and a union that support with political clout.

Castile's girlfriend, innocent, along with her daughter were separated and arrested. Released at 5:00 AM to face funeral arrangements and the public and try to make sense of the horrific events of the past day. I'd bet her boyfriend only wanted to do his daily routine and go home. Which, of course, is what police officers want. But he's dead. The officer involved will work behind a desk until the "official" investigation concludes. He will receive support from his peers and rely on the benefits awarded by the tax-payer and probably gain support as a result of media scripted reporting. Next will be a push by our coveted politicians to ban firearm ownership. This will be excused by determinating the public is too inept to own firearms and like Russia, the honest law abiding citizen will be forced between state authority and the criminal element.

Unfortunately, while every novice perspective will argue the merits of the case(s) based on current law, some are aware of the past, current and future of this trend and the possible consequences will again warn the obvious. Why it is ignored by the "conservative" element is beyond explanation. I state that as a result of past discussions with conservative friends and family members. Their mentality concerning recent events tends to suggest a willingness to surrender liberty and sovereignty. That, I simply cannot understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join