It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black House Members Blame Republicans For Dallas Shooting, Calling them “Co-Conspirators”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Congressional Black Caucus is calling for Republicans to join them in fighting for and passing gun control laws.

This right after the Dallas massacre and the Orlando massacre.

House of Representative members staged a sit-in a few weeks ago in protest.

Obama himself referred to guns during statements about the Dallas shootings.

One of their "proposals" is about police reform.

I wonder who really has the answers to the problems?

Black House Members Blame Republicans For Dallas Shooting, Calling them “Co-Conspirators”

The Congressional Black Caucus renewed calls for gun-control measures and police reform Friday morning, following fatal shootings of five police officers in Dallas and two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota this week.

Caucus members listed a number of actions the group wants to undertake: a meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director Jim Comey, a police-reform bill sponsored by Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), and votes on universal background checks and “no fly, no buy” legislation.

House GOP leadership has not indicated that a vote on gun-control measures is likely, Rep. John Lewis (D-AL) told The Daily Beast. Conyers said negotiations on the police bill, the Law Enforcement Trust and Integrity Act, are “stuck.”

The caucus members harshly criticized GOP lawmakers, specifically House Speaker Paul Ryan, for the lack of legislation on gun-control and law-enforcement reform.

edit on Jul-08-2016 by xuenchen because: subliminal

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Did they detail what gun control would have done for this particular instance?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No I doubt it.

Unless I missed the subliminal messages.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Dude you blamed Obama for the dallas shootings, dude your so awesome, your slipping X pick up your game.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Not Obama.

Not Lynch.

Not the Black Caucus.

None of them even want to address the real issue.

Basically all 3 want to turn the entire country in to Chicago.

Chicago shootings: More than 60 shot during holiday weekend

The Ops other thread.

You can take away one means and violate the civil liberties of every single American here.

But they won't fix ANY THING.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Exactly, the Dallas shooter wasn't on a list or interviewed by the FBI 3 times. Just a average Joe that broke and unfortunately for the victims and himself death was the outcome.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

I don't think he broke. I think this is a natural result of the BLM movement .. which the black caucus supports. If anything THEY are co-conspirators.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Exactly, the Dallas shooter wasn't on a list or interviewed by the FBI 3 times. Just a average Joe that broke and unfortunately for the victims and himself death was the outcome.

They were both men. As are 99% of the mass shooters. But no one ever wants to talk about THAT.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Obama is incapable of new thought, maybe thought in general.

Step 1 to racial problems: Wave goodbye to Obama.

Race tensions were minimal 8 yrs ago compared to where we're at today!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is what they always do because they are unable to pull back the layers and look at the deeper level of any issue.

That man would have had his weapons with or without the laws they want to pass.

At these times, I would not want to be without protection. I have friends in Atlanta who are near the heart of the city and I am worried about them tonight because of the big protests now being planned.

We don't know who is in our midst right now, who has infiltrated the "peaceful" marchers, what shadow groups are organizing and operating. I used to have faith in our FBI, but not so much now.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: hillbilly4rent

I don't think he broke. I think this is a natural result of the BLM movement .. which the black caucus supports. If anything THEY are co-conspirators.

Yep! Why not using their logic it seems quite reasonable.

Here they are with their "Hands up don't shoot" protest.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
um!..
so the shooter were white?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
About the only way a politician could blame another politician for anything would be to blame it on them for doing nothing, which is exactly what they all do, and all they have, or have had any intention of doing.

They just breathe their rarefied air and write laws for everyone but themselves to live under.

If you want to blame anyone for anything, blame the dummies who voted them into office and allow them to not do their jobs without any consequences if they don't do their job.

Just have faith in a system that is broken almost beyond repair for so many reasons there is not enough room to state here.

Yeah Hey!.

I would like a job like that....

link   
a reply to: primespickle

yea! most serial killers are men too, and the presidents that have been assassinated were done by men too!

I think you're on to something!

link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Obama is incapable of new thought, maybe thought in general. 

That we can agree on, but why dose he need to think, in 6 months his elected office is over. All he has to do is read the teleprompter and act cool. His legacy "being hip while Rome burns".

Step 1 to racial problems: Wave goodbye to Obama. 

Depends on HRC when she takes office.
edit on 8-7-2016 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, for crying out loud!! I've not one drop of patience left for any of this. Good grief!!

My country tis of thee, sweet land of liberty....

Gordon Duff is blaming Donald Trump for the Dallas massacre of police! WTF?? Everyone is losing their minds!! I'm about to have a tantrum but it won't be apparent to anyone.

One of the many things I've kept track of over the years is solar activity. I can't tell you how many times a solar storm, a solar flare, sun spots or a CME occurs right before people start going postal in a major, horrific way. A solar storm hit earth right before the Dallas chaos, murder and mayhem began. Just sayin'. When you watch trends, all sorts of patterns emerge.

What happened to all of that lithium which was supposed to be in the drinking water making us calm and docile? (Sarcasm.)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Black, part of BLM .. and BLM seems to support him as does his sister saying the cops deserved it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Not Obama.

Not Lynch.

Not the Black Caucus.

None of them even want to address the real issue.

Basically all 3 want to turn the entire country in to Chicago.

Chicago shootings: More than 60 shot during holiday weekend

The Ops other thread.

You can take away one means and violate the civil liberties of every single American here.

But they won't fix ANY THING.

Exactly.

For answers, we must look to our leaders....
unfortunately, and I've been saying it all day, we don't have leaders in the appropriate positions right now. Obama is just another puppet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join