It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should be done About 'Black Lives matter'.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What should be done About 'Black Lives matter'

Ignore it until it goes away.

And it WILL go away.

They only have a few months left on that card.

Then there will be a new one called 'Reproductive Rights matter'.

I think the majority DID ignore BLM....until now.

Ignoring this act? Sorry, but it needs to be addressed NOW. Nipped in the bud.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But, according to a fellow member of ours, that's the worst thing we can do!

Why, you may ask?

Well, he says the shooting in Dallas, happened because everyone was ignoring BLM! And that they did not have any other option left, in order for them be heard...

I say make this organization illegal.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The problem is the mere act of not supporting BLM makes you racist. That's the narrative.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They should be, but not in today's America.

People will believe what the press tells them even if the clear evidence is there. How many are going to believe that Hillary is innocent despite the fact that Comey all but indicted her before announcing no recommendation to prosecute?

I'm not sure exactly what you can do legally to BLM at this point that would not make it look like they were being unjustly targeted whether they actually were or not. They've made a career out of championing questionable cases as I mentioned and most people to this day think Michael Brown was just some innocent kid and not at least partially complicit in getting himself shot.

In order to take the bloom off the BLM rose, it needs to be something that leaves no doubt before you move in on them or else you risk wide public outrage and looking like exactly what they say you are. Given the lack of respect so many have to the law and law enforcement right now, I'm not sure how wise that would be.

The alternative is hate speech laws, something the left has been itching for so they can be used against every idea they don't like.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The problem is the mere act of not supporting BLM makes you racist. That's the narrative.

Yep. I 'ignored' that as idiotic statements.....Not any more.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There's nothing that can be done. Just like the Muslims in Europe, they are protected by the establishment. Their low IQ and predictable nature make them a useful tool.
edit on 8-7-2016 by LostThePlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm sort of stumped at this point.

I've watched BLM and its SJW off shoots terrorize campus after campus all winter starting with Mizzou.

I don't see how you resolve this without a lot of ugliness so I want to make sure that's justified.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They should be, but not in today's America.

People will believe what the press tells them even if the clear evidence is there. How many are going to believe that Hillary is innocent despite the fact that Comey all but indicted her before announcing no recommendation to prosecute?

I'm not sure exactly what you can do legally to BLM at this point that would not make it look like they were being unjustly targeted whether they actually were or not. They've made a career out of championing questionable cases as I mentioned and most people to this day think Michael Brown was just some innocent kid and not at least partially complicit in getting himself shot.

In order to take the bloom off the BLM rose, it needs to be something that leaves no doubt before you move in on them or else you risk wide public outrage and looking like exactly what they say you are. Given the lack of respect so many have to the law and law enforcement right now, I'm not sure how wise that would be.

The alternative is hate speech laws, something the left has been itching for so they can be used against every idea they don't like.

You make good points.....yet I fear the 'paralysis by analysis' syndrome. Doing nothing leads to far worse down the road as in Europe.....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

BLM is like the KKK.

It's not that white people haven't done enough to get rid of them, but because there will always be racists.

My solution would be to ignore them.

They can be free to protest, but we don't have an obligation to agree or give into any demands.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not sure exactly what you can do legally to BLM at this point that would not make it look like they were being unjustly targeted whether they actually were or not.

Exactly. Their true nature has to be revealed and a less racist group needs to be formed as an outlet for the actual just grievances that do exist.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
1. Micah X had #blacklivesmatter on his facebook title/introduction.

His fellow activist preserved it as seen in this tweet. mobile.twitter.com...

2. Micah X specifically mentioned BLM to officers during the stand off.

3. Micah X Johnson's sister is defending his massacre of white cops.
www.nydailynews.com...

4. Prominent BlLM leader and Obama's personal WH guest, Johnetta Elzie is claiming this BLM massacre was a false flag/ cointelpro conspiracy.
www.weaselzippers.us...

Why would she be so desperate to distance BLM from this terrorist act if she was not fully aware of the connection to BLM?
edit on 8-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's the same with GamerGate or anything else. Nothing really needs to be done about Black Lives Matter. What needs to happen is if there is an injustice then just fight for it and find or form a different group.

The problem again, comes down to our media.

Our media only shows us black lives matter and only shows us Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. What our media doesn't show us are all the other leaders and groups fighting injustice today.. there are hundreds of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Ratings

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You pretty much sum up how it is. Good post. I cannot think of anything to add at the moment.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

You pretty much sum up how it is. Good post. I cannot think of anything to add at the moment.

iTruthSeeker
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Stop clicking on BLM "news" articles. Stop creating and participating in online discussions about BLM. As long as people (myself included) are clicking and discussing someone is making money. Stop clicking on the articles - dry up that income source - and they'll move on to the next money maker.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Didn't you know only white people are racist , get with it . And we don't have a race card either .

Funny that .

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
As a Scottish person living in said Europe and dealing with the same # about the poor poor Muslims all I can add is the overlords want them to be protected and publicised front and centre. The best thing to do is avoid them, don't buy from their business's. Don't interact or deal with them. Don't think about them and when you do you realise they play little part in your life and the MSN is feeding you bull# and distracting you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What should be done About 'Black Lives matter

Take heed to what they were proposing which is in no way unreasonable.

1. End "broken windows" policing, which aggressively polices minor crimes in an attempt to stop larger ones.

2. Use community oversight for misconduct rather than having the police department decide what consequences officers should face.

3. Make standards for reporting police use of deadly force.

4. Independently investigate and prosecute police misconduct.

5. Have the racial makeup of police departments reflect the communities they serve.

6. Require officers to wear body cameras.

7. Provide more training for police officers

8. End for-profit policing practices.

9. End the police use of military equipment.

10. Implement police union contracts that hold officers accountable for misconduct.
www.puckermob.com...

Goto link and read in detail as to why those 10 points are needed.

Fact is most people who are against them are annoyed at their brashness and in your face attitude, and while I am not in favor of their obvious missteps no organized body that I knew was addressing the complaints of police misconduct of African Americans going back decades, a lot of white people simply don't believe police brutality including murders was a thing in Blk communities and some still don't, some of you here probably cheered that renta cop that hounded that kid Trayvon Martin giving him celebrity status , out of that Black Lives Matter was born, for no longer black people get to be killed by official state registered cops, but by any random wannabe washout can have his chance to do the same then go home and have a sandwich.

Another thing most of you don't want to hear , but America have a gun violence problem, we have a bunch of He-Men everywhere strutting with guns of all types, everyone that died or has killed in the last couple of days was because massive concentration of guns, but naaw we can't have that discussion , because what are we supposed to use during a revolt??

Gang violence and murders in places like Chiraq an over abundance of guns legal and illegal, some of you older heads here can remember a time when gang on gang violence resembled something like West-side story, use of a gun or even a knife would have you viewed as a pussy, times changed off course and street gangs are more like organized crime gangs of the past, but legal or illegal gun manufactures still makes a killing, pun intended. and so does their paid lobbyist the NRA.
Now hate on me if you must but that's how I see it..
edit on 8-7-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The solution is for leo to unequivocally without any technicalities, or pre disposition notion on any race and uphold the law. With no technicalities, or loopholes, and protect and serve every American citizen. Every single black guy cant be reaching or thought to be reaching for a gun for so long before they go mental.
Last week the threads on here were about how out of controthe police was, now suddenly they are angels amd not part if the issue. Lets address everything. Dont pick and choose the 'topic du jour' just to show some strange fluctuating partisanship on ats, lets lay everything on the table.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join