It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I'm disgusted by Liberals and the Democrats

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
a reply to: jimmyx

What has anyone done to help minorities in this country in the last couple of decades? Not much, and that includes the ever-pandering Democrat party. I'm not going to tell you that there's no blame to go around with regards to the degradation of race relations in this country, but the current liberal 'leadership' isn't helping matters in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:19 PM

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The governor of Texas said BLM terrrorist Micah X. left behind a manifesto.

Hopefully it will be released as quickly as Dylan Roof's manifesto was released to to the public.

Can you please source where the governor said that?

And also please advise if your wording is correct: "BLM terrrorist Micah X."

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:21 PM

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: queenofswords

It's only the last 2 years that it's really gotten this crazy, what the hell happened?

camera phones catching police shooting unarmed black people.....but according to you, that's liberals fault...or....when a black person shoots someone, he's thug or a terrorist, when a white person commits mass murder, he has mental problems

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:27 PM

originally posted by: Hefficide
How in the sweet name of all that is Holy did this get boiled down to partisan talking points and finger pointing??? We have mixed Government, from both parties, and still are falling apart. We have some very nuanced and difficult problems that have nothing at all to do with political parties.

We have a militarized and highly fetishized police body in the US.
We have a cultural fetishization and obsession with guns and violence.
Arrest and conviction data does actually show racial disparity - something we keep failing to address.
We have wars on poverty and drugs that are just that - wars on our own population.

And the list of causation goes on and on.

But rather than fix the damn problems, we do this... Point the finger at the other, seeking to assign blame based upon identity politics.

A feel good move that won't fix a single thing.

Team politics, much like team sports.

There's only two sides:
Us & Them

'Us' is always right, so 'Them' need to be demonized regardless of their culpability.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

Your side is constantly demonizing Muslims, BLM and other minority groups and then spin it to "The Liberals are causing this". does that work?

Well to say that there is a large number of radical Muslims killing people all over the world is just reality.
To see one of the founders that started BLM was a rich entitled black kid is priceless to say the least.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link have to understand this fact. The vast majority of the left treat their agenda as a religion. They are quite happy to have anyone and any number of people die so long as their agenda is met. It is that simple. Harry Reid lied about Romney to all of America and then after the fact admitted he lied and justified it with " worked didn't it?".

The left are borderline terrorists willing to do anything, lie, cheat, steal, etc. to get what they want. Period.
edit on 7/9/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
By the is the video.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:50 PM
a reply to: onequestion

I sure do love me some OneQ. Thanks for saying what many of us feel.

I'm totally disgusted by the Liberals and Democrats creating such racial hatred in this country that is now costing lives of innocent police officers across the country. I know they make mistakes and that some police officers may be racist but this crap is obnoxious and our media and the Democrats should be held accountable for this crap.

Every chance these Neo Liberals get to call people racist, xenophobic, Islamaphobic and any other term they can think of they do it. Now the racial hatred is so bad in this country people are bursting out in anger every chance they get.

All this to get votes. It's sickening.

To me this is unbelievable nonsense and it has to have a stop put to it. Cut the crap.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:27 PM

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I definitely agree that the racial hatred in your country, or in fact no...the class hatred which can then be subdivided, is horrible. I don't know who is promoting it more though.

It's not Class Warfare, it's Social Group Warfare (SGW).

Balkanization of society, an ironic term considering Bill Clinton's CIA helped drive the divisions in the Balkan's conflict:
History Commons Balkan's Timeline

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:27 PM
edit on 9-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:21 AM

originally posted by: onequestion

It's not spin just listen to the news and check social media.

This is a liberal agenda to get votes. It's a commonly employed tactic by the Democrats to get votes.

Make the right look racist.

Someone somewhere decided it was time for the USA to be destabilised along racial lines. Soros is the name that should come to mind among others.

Whatever the Democratic Party may be in the USA it has become little else but a clearinghouse for wannabe revolutionaries and mentally ill individuals who have lost the capacity to take responsibility for their own lives.

Go to a different Western country and one will find the same pattern repeated again and again. It is coordinated and paid for from the top down by those like Soros who want to see every element of Western civilisation destroyed. And they will gladly use a race war as part of the equation if it presents itself as a possibility.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:49 AM

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
"I'm disgusted by Liberals and the Democrats"

No one cares.

They should.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM

Looking at that makes it pretty evident to me that anyone who nod's their head in agreement to that does not like actual equality if anything else.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:48 PM
Taking asinine to a whole new level. Unbelievable, are you really that delusional? Thanks Obama!
edit on 10-7-2016 by kazanoom because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2016 by kazanoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not that I'm a BLM supporter, but what does the founder's socioeconomic status have to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:02 PM

originally posted by: abe froman
Conservatives have a tendency to speak in a bigoted manner.

Liberals have a tendency to act it out.

I agree. Obama like to lecture and his actions are often Racist. Conservatives say stuff that might offend but they treat people fairly quite often. Obama thinks he is above it all but he is Obviously a Racist.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:03 PM

originally posted by: openminded2011

So wait your side constantly plays the narrative over and over again that certain minority groups in this country are violent and then somehow spin it into the Liberals are causing racial tensions?

How does that work?

To ignore the fact that there is a lot of violent crime in some black neighborhoods is only going to perpetuate this problem. I am sorry but if you walk through a white neighborhood at 3 AM and a black neighborhood at 3 AM you will have a different experience. I am not trying to demean black people, but there IS a problem. There is also a problem with cops shooting people. Some of these cops should NOT be cops. Until BOTH the police and the black community come clean with their violence problem, this is going to continue.

There are white neighborhoods in certain parts of Georgia, Texas, and Mississippi that a non white person cannot walk through at 3am without their safety being at risk. Why aren't you taking them to task as well?

The jails are full of white killers and violent offenders. Why are you silent about them?

Wipe your own ass first before you tell someone else that theirs stinks, you racist hypocrite!!
edit on 10-7-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
a reply to: Xeven

Wanting to enforce discriminatory policies against muslim americans is treating people fairly?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
a reply to: supremecommander

The jails are full of white killers and violent offenders.

That seems to counter the mainstream ideology of the system only oppressing minority communities doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM

I'm no Democrat and wouldn't vote Clinton if I was paid....BUT, this ridiculous nonsense your'e spouting about Democraps being the cause of racism is just BS. EVERY racist I know, and beibg fron AKABSMA, I know a lot...are REPUBLICAN. When Obummer got into office, every racist felt he had cover to spout hatred becauseveveryone aroubd them were doing it...evrn Faux News got into the, your "theory" about Democraps and Liberals is garbage. I'd wager a thousand that you hate black people, despise their wanting to not get shot every time a tail light goes and ...yes, I know "some of your best friends are black"

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>