It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm disgusted by Liberals and the Democrats

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Screw you for trying to associate me with those that carried out that act last night. .

YUP.
Pretty disgusting and hateful statement by the ANGRY OP hey? But nothing new, don't let his anger get under your skin.
Carry on.
edit on 8-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

Nobody said any of that because previously we didn't have to point out absurdity with absurdity.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If you vote Dem to prop up your job at the expense of the country are you actually helping yourself in the long run?

How is it at the expense of the country though? A decently paid middle class. My union job is no get rich quick scheme. I work my ass off for 50k a year. its usually more than that but how are good paying jobs hurting the country?

Why do you hate unions? I can be let go tomorrow with no reason. Did you know that? Do you think all union workers can slack off with no recourse? I started a new job about 4 weeks ago, crew of 4 guys and a boss, 4 guys have been let go and replaced in those 4 weeks, well 3 replaced, down to a crew of 3... lack of production... gone.

How do you vote? How do you know what is best for the country? Maybe you should speak up. If the repubs want to do away with the EPA, how is that good for the country? Because some multi billion corp can save money on toxix waste disposal and every dirt floor poor southern will become rich?

Honestly I have pondered the question though, do I vote for what is best for me or what is best for the masses? I think I am to vote what is best for me.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am disgusted at politicizing insanity with partisan drivel and propaganda. It would be easy to lay dead bodies at the feet of republicans, but isn't the point now that enough is enough and hate speech like this lame thread is the problem ?

division is for weak minded losers

edit on 8-7-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I'm totally disgusted by the Liberals and Democrats creating such racial hatred in this country that is now costing lives of innocent police officers across the country. I know they make mistakes and that some police officers may be racist but this crap is obnoxious and our media and the Democrats should be held accountable for this crap.

Every chance these Neo Liberals get to call people racist, xenophobic, Islamaphobic and any other term they can think of they do it. Now the racial hatred is so bad in this country people are bursting out in anger every chance they get.

All this to get votes. It's sickening.

To me this is unbelievable nonsense and it has to have a stop put to it. Cut the crap.

That is all.

I'm fairly moderate honestly.

But to insist that conservatives and republicans haven't had a hand in crafting the current environment is just blatant intellectual dishonesty.

Put down your POM POMS OP....there's plenty of blame to go around

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It's not spin just listen to the news and check social media.

This is a liberal agenda to get votes. It's a commonly employed tactic by the Democrats to get votes.

Make the right look racist.

Just check Hillary and Bernie's websites and Twitter that's all the proof you need.

Your side is constantly demonizing Muslims, BLM and other minority groups and then spin it to "The Liberals are causing this".

AGAIN...how does that work?
There really isn't a need to "demonize" groups who act in violent and clearly racist manner. Is there a need to demonize the KKK? Not really, their actions speak for themselves. The same goes for BLM and Islamic extremists.
edit on 8-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It's pointed out because it exposes your hypocrisy which you are apparently unable to ever see.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The governor of Texas said BLM terrrorist Micah X. left behind a manifesto.

Hopefully it will be released as quickly as Dylan Roof's manifesto was released to to the public.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Not Americans anymore. They believe is some parasitic, ethereal, Utopian government inside America that does not exist yet they insist it does to the death.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You are spot on. The "progressive" mantra of brainwashing people over and over that all white people are evil racists is finally coming to a head.

People are taught this in school, in movies and TV, in music, from politicians, in the news, and pretty much everywhere you can think of.

Everything and anything is blamed on white people in one way or another, except for anything that is good or positive. Black communities high in crime? Slavery. Latinos struggling in school? Systemic oppression. Police officers screwing up and being pigs? Racism.

This is all 100% by design. Everyone that has spent any reasonable amount of time on this website should be VERY clear about this. This is intentional propaganda, a tool used to divide the people and weaken the majority group. The average every day person is not racist. The average every day cop is not being a pig due to racism.

PLEASE! This is not white vs black vs latino vs asian!!!!!

This is US versus THEM, and they do NOT want us to be united against the REAL problems in this world.

STOP BUYING INTO THIS PROPAGANDA!!!

If you are on this website playing into this propaganda, please take a step away from your computer and take five minutes to silently think about your life and the world you live in, and you just might come to the same conclusion that this is a bunch of psyop nonsense. Successful social engineering at it's finest, and everyone is falling for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

You are spot on. The "progressive" mantra of brainwashing people over and over that all white people are evil racists is finally coming to a head.

I hope you realize that what Fox News and Breitbart been doing?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yeah I see all kinds of articles on Breitbart and Fox News that calls all white people racists.

Very well thought out post, great work!

But I also would infer that you are accusing me of somehow being a Republican or a Conservative, which is a typical response against anyone that disagrees with regressive political views.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

All they do is expose what Democrats do.

They can't report what doesn't happen.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I absolutely agree. A certain segment of the political left, including government officials and the media, have been stirring up as much racial division as they possibly can for the last several years and now, we're seeing the end results of it. Its vile and disgusting how they've ripped this country apart purely for their own political benefit and I'm glad that more and more people seem to be waking up and seeing it for what it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm totally disgusted by the Liberals and Democrats...

LOL! Thanks for sharing...

You are doing EXACTLY what you rant at the liberals for doing!

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Finger pointing.

And that's EXACTLY what YOU are doing! Pointing fingers at the "Liberals and Democrats"... I can't believe you don't see the irony of this thread! LOL!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Conservatives have a tendency to speak in a bigoted manner.

Liberals have a tendency to act it out.

what a load of crap...you do not know liberals...I always like how the right on ATS take such serious delight in KNOWING how liberals think.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If the arguments made by the average "conservative keyboard warrior" were not generally so asinine, ignorant and baseless, I don't think we'd have half as many folks being mistaken as "liberals and Democrats" because we feel constrained to repsond to dreck by trying to focus on the actual facts of a given matter.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

I absolutely agree. A certain segment of the political left, including government officials and the media, have been stirring up as much racial division as they possibly can for the last several years and now, we're seeing the end results of it. Its vile and disgusting how they've ripped this country apart purely for their own political benefit and I'm glad that more and more people seem to be waking up and seeing it for what it is.

yeah, you keep saying that, what you want is a race war here in America.....let me ask you, how can any group "stir up racial division" without "actions" taking place that fueled it in the first place?.....so, let me ask you what the conservatives have done in the last couple of decades that has helped the black community?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So wait your side constantly plays the narrative over and over again that certain minority groups in this country are violent and then somehow spin it into the Liberals are causing racial tensions?

How does that work?

To ignore the fact that there is a lot of violent crime in some black neighborhoods is only going to perpetuate this problem. I am sorry but if you walk through a white neighborhood at 3 AM and a black neighborhood at 3 AM you will have a different experience. I am not trying to demean black people, but there IS a problem. There is also a problem with cops shooting people. Some of these cops should NOT be cops. Until BOTH the police and the black community come clean with their violence problem, this is going to continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join