It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm disgusted by Liberals and the Democrats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Logarock

a reply to: onequestion

That's what they want.

Each side generally wants its ideologues to be frustrated and disgusted with the other side, because that's how the left v. right bipartisan narrative continues to perpetuate itself: though division.

And it's working: most people can't see past it.

I got to tell you, from my perspective down on the street as it were.......these days its the libs walking around gunned up for a fight, name calling ect as if logic and reason has escaped them. They are rhetoric and emotion driven and so there is not much discussion just take your corner please.

My lib sister in law has threatened to disown her own mother if she votes republican. For an example could give more. Its almost as if she has lost here mind about it.

I'm not playing your game.

Plus, that's an anecdotal logical fallacy.

Dude unless you live in a shell most of your strident political nuts down on the street level are liberals.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Dumbass

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

originally posted by: onequestion

It's not spin just listen to the news and check social media.

This is a liberal agenda to get votes. It's a commonly employed tactic by the Democrats to get votes.

Make the right look racist.

Just check Hillary and Bernie's websites and Twitter that's all the proof you need.

Your side is constantly demonizing Muslims, BLM and other minority groups and then spin it to "The Liberals are causing this".

AGAIN...how does that work?

And liberals are constantly DEMONIZING the rich,bankers,ceo's,gun owners, COPS,Christian's,JEWS,and ANYONE else they happen to HATE at the moment.

And LIBERALS were going around DEMONIZING the Tea Party

So ENOUGH of that FAUX outrage.

Truth be told.

Liberals are the biggest bunch of BIGOTS this country has ever seen.

Claiming Liberals are the biggest BIGOTS in this country while spewing bigotry about an entire group.

PRICELESS.

This is a liberal agenda to get votes. It's a commonly employed tactic by the Democrats to get votes.

Just check Hillary and Bernie's websites and Twitter that's all the proof you need.

Your side is constantly demonizing Muslims, BLM and other minority groups and then spin it to "The Liberals are causing this".

And liberals are constantly DEMONIZING the rich,bankers,ceo's,gun owners, COPS,Christian's,JEWS,and ANYONE else they happen to HATE at the moment.

Truth be told.

Claiming Liberals are the biggest BIGOTS in this country while spewing bigotry about an entire group.

PRICELESS.

Remind me again who are the ones always going around trying to BAN black scary looking things.

Sure is PRICELESS.

seeing both sides pointing at each other

NOT EVEN WORTH ONE PENNY

Well that is American politics in a nutshell.

Pot calling the kettle.

Only LIBERALS actually 'believe' they are better than their opposites.

There is the dreaded finger again. Unless you are a liberal of course and someone finally points that finger at themselves

link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

So wait you side constantly plays the narrative over and over again that certain minority groups in this country are violent and then somehow spin it into the Liberals are causing racial tensions?

How does that work?

Yes, how dare people point out double standards! Oh, wait....
Words fail me. Now go away and try and learn something.

LOL! I see its getting hot in here and the libs are resorting to standard tactics! Good to see things stay the same.

link   
a reply to: tinner07

If you vote Dem to prop up your job at the expense of the country are you actually helping yourself in the long run?

Just in case you ask I despise unions in practice, love them in theory.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So wait you side constantly plays the narrative over and over again that certain minority groups in this country are violent and then somehow spin it into the Liberals are causing racial tensions?

How does that work?

LOL! I see its getting hot in here and the libs are resorting to standard tactics! Good to see things stay the same.

I have never voted liberal and i still think that this thread came out of anger, im sure the op dosent hate all liberals and he just needs a timeout to calm himself, we live in hard times, no need to help them take us down more.
edit on 8-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Truth be told.

PRICELESS.

They have certainly earned it. Thats been their parcel of ground for so long. They have done more to promote bigotry than the "bigots".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Truth be told.

PRICELESS.

They have certainly earned it. Thats been their parcel of ground for so long. They have done more to promote bigotry than the "bigots".

Nobody has earned anything, and nobody is feeling any heat,more blame and excuse because we as a species do bad things and cant take any responsibility.

Its a sad day, and i am not trying to start an argument with ya

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

How does that work?

I have never voted liberal and i still think that this thread came out of anger, im sure the op dosent hate all liberals and he just needs a timeout to calm himself, we live in hard times, no need to help them take us more down.

Ok but lets take the Sanders libs next to the Clinton libs. One looks like a piper of dreams followed by the enchanted and the other lot are a bunch of jack boot nurse Ratchet on steroid Bolsheviks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: onequestion

That's what they want.

Each side generally wants its ideologues to be frustrated and disgusted with the other side, because that's how the left v. right bipartisan narrative continues to perpetuate itself: though division.

And it's working: most people can't see past it.

I got to tell you, from my perspective down on the street as it were.......these days its the libs walking around gunned up for a fight, name calling ect as if logic and reason has escaped them. They are rhetoric and emotion driven and so there is not much discussion just take your corner please.

My lib sister in law has threatened to disown her own mother if she votes republican. For an example could give more. Its almost as if she has lost here mind about it.

I'm not playing your game.

Plus, that's an anecdotal logical fallacy.

Dude unless you live in a shell most of your strident political nuts down on the street level are liberals.

So you can tell a person's political persuasion based solely on looks, or where they live?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
anybody who thinks this thread is do any danged good whatsoever is oh so very wrong!!!

you can't see how you are increasing the tension, the ill feelings just by demonizing all who you deem to be liberal or democrat? it's no only blacks that get shot for no reason by cops.. not all cops would shot anyone for no reason! and, it's possible for a person, even the liberals and dems, to understand that a few bad apples don't make the whole danged police force bad, or few terrorists can make the who islamic religion evil, or that all races are a mixtures of really good people, along with some really bad people.
people are people, none are perfect and they share more in common with each other than they differ!

all this is leading to is making a dark and sad world even darker and sadder.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Truth be told.

PRICELESS.

Nobody has earned anything, and nobody is feeling any heat,more blame and excuse because we as a species do bad things and cant take any responsibility.

Its a sad day, and i am not trying to start an argument with ya

Well as a lifelong student of Liberal/Progressive rhetorical style......I can never assume that the libs cast stones out of a pure and truth seeking heart.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Liberals and Democrats especially are total failures.

They are in control of some of the biggest government failure structures in history.

Massive government failures require massive excuses.

Federal level Democrats can't seem to solve any problems at all.

You mean like the Great Depression (Hoover, Republican)?
Or maybe the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks (Bush, Republican)?
Or maybe the Great Recession (Bush, Republican)?

... wait a minute ... those are all REPUBLICAN.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen
Liberals and Democrats especially are total failures.

They are in control of some of the biggest government failure structures in history.

Massive government failures require massive excuses.

Federal level Democrats can't seem to solve any problems at all.

You mean like the Great Depression (Hoover, Republican)?
Or maybe the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks (Bush, Republican)?
Or maybe the Great Recession (Bush, Republican)?

... wait a minute ... those are all REPUBLICAN.

There in overdrive until November, cant let a bloody day stop them from getting that circle jerk activated.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I did not try at all. I merely pointed out your post was a logical fallacy. Liberals are not the entire problem, they are certainly part of it.

You failed to realize that he was being sarcastic because this is about liberals.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So wait your side constantly plays the narrative over and over again that certain minority groups in this country are violent and then somehow spin it into the Liberals are causing racial tensions?

How does that work?

The liberals and their MSM puppeteers are constantly inflaming racial hatred on a daily basis, which causes an excuse for downtrodden minorities to use that as a permission slip for even more racial retaliation, and so the cycle of hatred grows and grows while the liberal lying media pours gasoline on the flames, until we have "a Dallas" shooting, and wherever else they are going to happen.

That in a nutshell is how that works.

Hope this helped.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Lol wow a thread full of nothing but since it hates in libs and dems flag away!

Screw you for trying to associate me with those that carried out that act last night. You can go fly a kite with that nonsense.
You are blind if you think the racial tension is only coming from one side, but hey don't let facts get in the way.
:

Way to feed into the divide btw, I'm sure I'll see you complaining about it later though.
edit on thFri, 08 Jul 2016 18:30:47 -0500America/Chicago720164780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah, this thread is just a typical liberal hate party, and the usual gang is here jerking each other off for good measure.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Side, everyone is on a side.

# being on a side.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So wait your side constantly plays the narrative over and over again that certain minority groups in this country are violent and then somehow spin it into the Liberals are causing racial tensions?
How does that work?

There is no spin.
The two things are not even related in the way you think they are.
That's how it works.

Here is how the real world works...

There is disproportionate violence among certain communities that would reflect certain minority groups are prone to higher levels of violence. Do I need to link an article about the 30 shootings in Chicago over the 4th of July weekend that are going largely unreported? The violence in African American communities stems not from outside racism or discrimination. It comes from an internal degradation of the family and a lack of positive influence in these communities. When the majority of fathers and positive role models are sitting in jail over unjust possession charges that tends to have a negative impact on the lives of young boys and girls. Thus perpetuating the cycle.

The BLM movement is a largely liberal driven movement. Who actively criticizes police violence but turns a blind eye to the violence erupting in these African American communities. Even less likely for them to actually address said violence because it would require then to acknowledge the problem is not just with the police and the white patriarchy. The problem is with the judicial system, the private prisons, the war on drugs, the war on family, the war on masculinity, and the war on the individual. Thus perpetuating the cycle even further.

That my friend is why liberals are largely to blame for the racial tensions in this country. Conservatives try to understand it and fix the root of the problem only to be called racist...

The African American community has been treated as equals for decades now. Even given extra opportunities with higher scholarship and collage acceptance rates than other minority groups. Clearly this approach isn't working when we see other minority groups that are largely independent of government assistance thriving. Like most Asian American and Polish American communities.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What ????
You don't want to be a brainwashed Gnat that pigeonholes yourself and everyone around you?

Weirdo Lys, you're just a weirdo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join