It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm disgusted by Liberals and the Democrats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
MLK is rolling in his grave. Something tells me that he would absolutely loath the liberal democrats of today.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I can relate, I have a couple family members who have gone liberal 'bonkers'. They dogpile anyone who disagrees with them, then basically disown people, family and people who were once really close to them. Talk about divide and conquer...these loving libs. Are not loving at all. They are the most vile angry people on Earth!

It's pure madness, I tell ya I have never seen anything like this. Im not even a trump supporter, i like some of his ideas though. I basically feel like I better not let that be known or else!

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

originally posted by: onequestion

It's not spin just listen to the news and check social media.

This is a liberal agenda to get votes. It's a commonly employed tactic by the Democrats to get votes.

Make the right look racist.

Just check Hillary and Bernie's websites and Twitter that's all the proof you need.

Your side is constantly demonizing Muslims, BLM and other minority groups and then spin it to "The Liberals are causing this".

AGAIN...how does that work?

And liberals are constantly DEMONIZING the rich,bankers,ceo's,gun owners, COPS,Christian's,JEWS,and ANYONE else they happen to HATE at the moment.

And LIBERALS were going around DEMONIZING the Tea Party

So ENOUGH of that FAUX outrage.

Truth be told.

Liberals are the biggest bunch of BIGOTS this country has ever seen.

Claiming Liberals are the biggest BIGOTS in this country while spewing bigotry about an entire group.

PRICELESS.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Every chance these Neo Liberals get to call people racist, xenophobic, Islamaphobic and any other term they can think of they do it. Now the racial hatred is so bad in this country people are bursting out in anger every chance they get.

And here I thought it was weak-minded (donkey)hats which were committing the acts of violence. I had no idea name-calling held the power to cause citizens and police alike to shoot each other.

I guess it really is a scary world out there. I'd better be more careful!

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just read up on history son, human beings have hated each other for a very long time. Killed each other for as long.

But yea its those damn liberals.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

This is a liberal agenda to get votes. It's a commonly employed tactic by the Democrats to get votes.

Just check Hillary and Bernie's websites and Twitter that's all the proof you need.

Your side is constantly demonizing Muslims, BLM and other minority groups and then spin it to "The Liberals are causing this".

And liberals are constantly DEMONIZING the rich,bankers,ceo's,gun owners, COPS,Christian's,JEWS,and ANYONE else they happen to HATE at the moment.

Truth be told.

Claiming Liberals are the biggest BIGOTS in this country while spewing bigotry about an entire group.

PRICELESS.

Remind me again who are the ones always going around trying to BAN black scary looking things.

Sure is PRICELESS.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

did BLM ever go to the bad streets of Chicago to protest black on black violence?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

How does it work? Because they are up side down. One's use of the term Neo Liberal explains it to me. OP conflated two different words, neo, and liberal. He already hates liberals (and is disgusted by them ) and so wanted to find a 'new category of liberals to hate, a new pejorative to toss about. In doing so OP demonstrates a trend among conservatives to find new ways of slurring those with whom they disagree, just as I might point out, he says that neo liberasl do.

a reply to: onequestion

Every chance these Neo Liberals get to call people racist, xenophobic, Islamaphobic and any other term they can think of they do it.

Here OP stoops to the very action he accuses others of. He calls them Neo liberals while apparently having no idea of what neo liberal really means. What really means is many of the policies that conservatives hold dear.

Currently, neoliberalism is most commonly used to refer to market-oriented reform policies such as "eliminating price controls, deregulating capital markets, lowering trade barriers", and reducing state influence on the economy, especially through privatization and austerity.[6] Campbell Jones, Martin Parker, René ten Bos note that neoliberalism is famously associated with the economic policies introduced by Margaret Thatcher in the United Kingdom and Ronald Reagan in the United States

This established definition defines what to you? Same as me? It defines a conservative. Yet OP uses it as a pejorative describing people he hates, people who disgust him. No wonder it is so difficult to make sense of them. They are up side down, inside out, right becomes left and left becomes wrong.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"I'm disgusted by Liberals and the Democrats"

No one cares.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Liberals aren't the only group .. doesn't mean they aren't part of it. Logical fallacy = your defense.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Truth be told.

PRICELESS.

Truth be told.

PRICELESS.

Remind me again who are the ones always going around trying to BAN black scary looking things.

Sure is PRICELESS.

seeing both sides pointing at each other

NOT EVEN WORTH ONE PENNY

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

So wait you side constantly plays the narrative over and over again that certain minority groups in this country are violent and then somehow spin it into the Liberals are causing racial tensions?

How does that work?

Yes, how dare people point out double standards! Oh, wait....
Words fail me. Now go away and try and learn something.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

did BLM ever go to the bad streets of Chicago to protest black on black violence?

Nope.

They don't protest abortion either.

TWO of the leading causes of DEATH for minorities.

+5 more 
link   
I'm so sick of Labels. Period.

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Liberals aren't the only group .. doesn't mean they aren't part of it. Logical fallacy = your defense.

Dude you try too hard, crazy people do crazy things. I aint even a liberal, never voted for one, just another great thread making more excuse for why the world sucks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I did not try at all. I merely pointed out your post was a logical fallacy. Liberals are not the entire problem, they are certainly part of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

Truth be told.

PRICELESS.

Truth be told.

PRICELESS.

Sure is PRICELESS.

NOT EVEN WORTH ONE PENNY

Well that is American politics in a nutshell.

Pot calling the kettle.

Only LIBERALS actually 'believe' they are better than their opposites.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I did not try at all. I merely pointed out your post was a logical fallacy. Liberals are not the entire problem, they are certainly part of it.

No seriously your trying too hard, the whole thread is about how bad the liberals are, am i right?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

Truth be told.

PRICELESS.

Truth be told.

PRICELESS.

Sure is PRICELESS.

NOT EVEN WORTH ONE PENNY

Well that is American politics in a nutshell.

Pot calling the kettle.

Only LIBERALS actually 'believe' they are better than their opposites.

Sorry just had to repost this, its priceless

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So I tend to vote Democrat because I am a Union metal worker. Building trades. The Dems are more in support of labor unions. The Republicans hate them as I guess you do as well.

Now tell me what I did to cause this?

If I was to say muslims are killing people we should ban Islam, would you be the first to state only 1 % of muslims do that? Yet here you are grouping all Democrats together.

So I ask, Is any group other than muslims ok to group together or is it just you that holds the right to group people? serious question. Answer that my friend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join