It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sally Kohn Has THE ABSOLUTE WORST Take On The Dallas Police Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
dailycaller.com... book&utm_medium=Social

“How’s about instead of blaming protest movements for violence against police, we blame policing for violence that necessitated protests?!?”

The cognitive dissonance is real. Just a week or so ago, Sally got destroyed in an argument with Ben Shapiro over this very topic. It's very telling that even after she unknowingly debunked her own argument, she refuses to deviate from the narrative. She's going to keep hate alive and damn the facts!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
dailycaller.com... book&utm_medium=Social

“How’s about instead of blaming protest movements for violence against police, we blame policing for violence that necessitated protests?!?”

The cognitive dissonance is real. Just a week or so ago, Sally got destroyed in an argument with Ben Shapiro over this very topic. It's very telling that even after she unknowingly debunked her own argument, she refuses to deviate from the narrative. She's going to keep hate alive and damn the facts!

Sally Kohn is an absolute moron that has the worst take on anything she opens her ugly mouth to speak about.
This was funny though to see her so comprehensively backed into a corner, beaten with truth and made to look a complete fool.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So Sally used the 'legitimate' rape excuse.

How quaint.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wow, I just googled her. She is either out to lunch or just trying to bankroll. I am not sure which.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It is to be expected, and again we see these political/famous frickin people!!! Damn they make me angry, try to find a solution, not pour fuel on the fire, has she no responsibility?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Who is Sally Kohn?
And why do we care what she says?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Who is Sally Kohn?
And why do we care what she says?

If you don't know who she is? Spare yourself from watching anything more other than the little bit of her in the OP's video!

Trust me!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Who is Sally Kohn?

Rachel Maddow's failed clone.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Where did she say blame police for violence against them.

I hear her say maybe the police need to take a look at themselves and see how they can stop unnecessary violence being perpetrated by some which would stop the need for protests against them.

Are you watching the same video or creating a narrative to fit your view of what was actually said.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think BLM leader and Obama's personal guest at the WH, Johnetta Elzie's "false flag/cointelpro excuse is worse.

www.weaselzippers.us...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Racist BLM terrorist Micah x had #blacklivesmatter in his facebook title/Facebook introduction before it was cleansed.

Fortunately, his fellow activists preserved it.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 8-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
....lot's of emotions now and folks hear want they want to hear...."I hear her say maybe the police need to take a look at themselves and see how they can stop unnecessary violence being perpetrated by some which would stop the need for protests against them".
Nothing here...both sides kicked the can.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Wow, I just googled her. She is either out to lunch or just trying to bankroll. I am not sure which.

I did also. I had no idea who she was. So , apparently the lights are on but there is no one at home(if you know what I mean)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Also, Sally Kohn was one of the "journalists" promoting "Hands up dont shoot".

top topics

join